Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) (54319 Views)

Bayern Munich Stars And Wives Attend Glamorous Christmas Party (Photos) / Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) / Some Top Football Coaches And The Cars They Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 8:52pm On May 04, 2018
But seems N'golo Kante doesn't like super fast cars

Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by RSVP: 8:53pm On May 04, 2018
One would wonder if dem no dey chow at all but deR money fat gan
Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by OkoNDOoBo: 8:53pm On May 04, 2018
PenlsCaP:

They was martins best but that wasn't Mikel and uches best
lols.look at martins garage compare with others.

Tell me the player richer than obafemi in this listgringrin
Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by lindacooky(f): 8:54pm On May 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 8:55pm On May 04, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Martins get badt machines pass all of em combine
you Don see mikel cars? Go watch his documentary on ebony life TV n you will confirm urself.
Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by favourbaby: 8:56pm On May 04, 2018
Why be say na for onle for naija dem dey use customized number why dem no try am for obodo oyibo?
Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 8:57pm On May 04, 2018
OkoNDOoBo:
lols.look at martins garage compare with others.
Tell me the player richer than obafemi in this listgringrin

That was old mikels garage I know what I'm telling u..
Do ur research well..dat Bentley Mikel bought over 5yrs ago..is what d op posted
Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Readonee35L(m): 9:00pm On May 04, 2018
Goahead:
Who knows the name of that Volkswagen Beetle looking whip Emenike is driving?
Plymouth prowler
Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Learners(m): 9:01pm On May 04, 2018
Lovely cars, big boys.
Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by solayemi(m): 9:05pm On May 04, 2018
How old is Raheem Lawal?
Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 9:05pm On May 04, 2018
PenlsCaP:

They was martins best but that wasn't Mikel and uches best
What!!! grin grin Stop that talk abeg. Martins been dey buy bad whips before mikel turn pro..even now the guy never stop.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Yaba4sure: 9:05pm On May 04, 2018
naijafella:
Somebody cannot just stand beside a car in peace?
tongue grin cool shocked tongue grin cheesy shocked
Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Abdulkareem407(m): 9:06pm On May 04, 2018
spiritedtete:
Cool.. but nothing out of ordinary... I remember when we were little... those guy selling photos of footballer and their cars.... we drool on them then... Ronaldo de lime, kaka, Beckham, etc... with hummer jeep in front gbagagda!
Bros ur head dia... dem thiery henry, zidane, rivaldo, nedved and co
Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 9:07pm On May 04, 2018
kenex4ever:
you Don see mikel cars? Go watch his documentary on ebony life TV n you will confirm urself.
Hehehe! Baba abeg pem that that talk make kpokpo hear am.. Martins been dey get machine before mikel turn pro. Mikel no go even catch up. Martins dey buy whip like say him life depend on it
Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by OkoNDOoBo: 9:08pm On May 04, 2018
PenlsCaP:

That was old mikels garage I know what I'm telling u..
Do ur research well..dat Bentley Mikel bought over 5yrs ago..is what d op posted
forget about that is Mikel obi richer than obafemi martins?
Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Yaba4sure: 9:08pm On May 04, 2018
Martins lead them all
Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 9:08pm On May 04, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
What!!! grin grin Stop that talk abeg. Martins beem dey buy bad whips before mikel turn pro..even now the guy never stop.

What I'm trying to tell u is., the car shown there is not mikels best. He took Mikel and uches old pic.
Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 9:11pm On May 04, 2018
OkoNDOoBo:
forget about that is Mikel obi richer than obafemi martins?

Being richer doesn't automatically means u drive bigger cars hope u know?
I depends on what some1 likes.
Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 9:13pm On May 04, 2018
PenlsCaP:

What I'm trying to tell u is., the car shown there is not mikels best. He took Mikel and uches old pic.
That isn't Martins' best either bro trust me.. Martins dey buy whips like water grin if football no pay again, that man go open auto shop. Coz cars too plenty for his house for milaln,lagos,uk and now for china
Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 9:13pm On May 04, 2018
Itchingpreeq:
Ngolo konte and his London taxi car.

Dude is the most humble evil there will ever be
kante no get money reach all dose guys mentioned
Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by luvola(m): 9:24pm On May 04, 2018
ednut1:
2008 muscle
ednut how far. drop me your whatapp now.
Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by OkoNDOoBo: 9:29pm On May 04, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Being richer doesn't automatically means u drive bigger cars hope u know?
I depends on what some1 likes.
everybody knows obafemi Martins is a car freak except you.no Nigerian entertainment or sport personality that has more expensive car like obafemi martins .
Even in Africa only elhadji diouf and Samuel eto fils have more expensive car than martins
https://answersafrica.com/7-most-expensive-cars-owned-by-african-footballers.html
Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by wtfcoded: 9:44pm On May 04, 2018
goingsolo:
Old pics. Pay me to give u dia latest. tankio
Abeg, keep it to yourself.
No bother at all undecided
Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by dreamfantasy: 9:45pm On May 04, 2018
addikt:

PORCHE I guess....

nicepics
Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by nanakgh(m): 9:49pm On May 04, 2018
All my game boys know what it is..the target is a Bentley by Christmas insha allah
Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Obodo999(m): 9:57pm On May 04, 2018
I have the best car in the world. It never fails me and it carry me wherever and whenever cool
Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 04, 2018
seacoast:
Where is Chigozie Agbim?
1924 beetle
Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Bamz(m): 10:22pm On May 04, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
Mini Cooper kante, and he ain't stupid

And he's arguably the most loyal and consistent performer.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 10:31pm On May 04, 2018
seacoast:
Where is Chigozie Agbim?
or chigoziem awaziem
Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by tziz(m): 10:32pm On May 04, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Adding the car names and model would've been more interesting anyways thanks OP

What is the name of that kalu Uche car and onazi
Porsche Panamera
Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Okoyeifeanyi95(m): 10:34pm On May 04, 2018
See Musa looking like an Almajiri
Re: Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:34pm On May 04, 2018
I love Martin's style..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barcelona Appoints Ronald Koeman As New Manager / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia / President George Weah Plays Against Super Eagles In Liberia Match. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.