Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

5 Free Mobile Apps To Generate Passive Income - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Free Mobile Apps To Generate Passive Income (2167 Views)

Mention 3 Mobile Apps You Can't Do Without. / India Bans 59 Chinese Mobile Apps (Full List) / Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Free Mobile Apps To Generate Passive Income by downloadxr: 6:02pm On May 04, 2018
If you are like me then there’s a pretty good chance we often find ourselves killing time by idling browsing through our smartphone. Playing games and catching up on social media sites. It’s great, but these activities alone won’t increase our wallet balance.
It was projected that there will be nearly 269 billion app downloads in 2017. If that is right, you have about 33 apps on your smartphone right now.
Can we in any way make the most of our spare time by downloading some app that can earn us extra cash?
It might seem like there’s a catch involved, but there isn’t. There are many legitimate, mobile apps that allow one to make money by completing specific activities such as surveys, watching videos, secret shopping, sharing photos and more. Most of these mobile apps offer modest pay and allow you the flexibility to earn money when your schedule permits.

See the list of 5 mobile apps that allow one to earn extra cash right on your smartphone.
1. Peptribe
In this new age where we have many activities happening simultaneously, social media is no doubt the order of the day. If you are still paying to have fun then you are gradually getting left behind. Peptribe offer their users a minimum of $100 a month for socializing with their platform. I don’t know about you but for me, that is a cool side money for socializing. They pay for virtually all activities even for logging into your account you get rewarded
2. BookScouter
Do you have some old books on your shelf that you think is useless? You will sure have a rethink when you know about Bookscouter. Earn money by selling your old books. This Mobile app allows you to scan or enter the barcode number of your book to instantly compare buyback prices from leading book-buying websites. You choose the buyer offering the highest price and ship your book for free.

3. AppTrailers
Watch trailers of new apps spanning 30 seconds or less on your mobile device and get paid for it. Earnings start at 500 points (50 cents) and can be redeemed for gift cards or cash via PayPal, according to Dailybucks.info. Another way to earn cash with this app is to Upload videos and get likes.

4. Loot!
We all have a favorite at some point in time so why not complete actions for this your favorite brands and earn some cash. Activities such as taking pictures or sharing content on social media can get you more money in your wallet. To get started, download the app on your Mobile device, browse through the different brand campaigns and complete an action. When you reach $10, earnings can be withdrawn from your PayPal account. So far, users have earned more than $100,000.

5. Clashot
Get paid for taking photos of art, cities, food and more with your smartphone and selling them on Depositphotos. Smartphone users can sell photos for 50 cents to $80, and royalties average 44 percent per sale. Users are required to register an account at Clashot, share a photo with a complete description and a model release and complete a quick verification process to start selling.
Registration is easy. Simply use your email address to create an account or log in to a host of eligible social networks.
Now you have the insight of how to use your free time wisely making extra bucks while having fun,
You can actually start to make a living using working with this apps.

As Africans, we might have some restriction on some of the mobile apps listed above but if you want to get a list of 21 Mobile Apps to Earn Extra Cash anywhere in Africa, you can visit https://downloadxr.com/item/21-mobile-app-to-earn-extra-cash/334056.

You can add to the list using the comment box below it is all for the knowledge.

Re: 5 Free Mobile Apps To Generate Passive Income by neoobinna(m): 11:13am On May 08, 2018
Good One
Re: 5 Free Mobile Apps To Generate Passive Income by Kmartt(m): 11:21am On May 08, 2018
Add STREET BEES to the list. I made something out of that app with their little and easy survey
Re: 5 Free Mobile Apps To Generate Passive Income by Lojekunle: 1:17pm On May 08, 2018
Kmartt:
Add STREET BEES to the list. I made something out of that app with their little and easy survey

Tell me about this app
Re: 5 Free Mobile Apps To Generate Passive Income by downloadxr: 3:57pm On May 10, 2018
Kmartt:

Thank you I will note that,
have you visited [url]downloadxr.com[/url]
Re: 5 Free Mobile Apps To Generate Passive Income by Kmartt(m): 2:54pm On May 16, 2018
Lojekunle:

Tell me about this app

Just download the app from playstore. Sign up! Start taking survey, and don't forget to open a PAGER ACCOUNT. Your cash will be transferred to your pager account, from their you can do whatever you like with it.
Note; Ensure you use the same mobile number u sign up with to open ur PAGER ACCOUNT aswell. Shalom!
Re: 5 Free Mobile Apps To Generate Passive Income by Lojekunle: 8:16am On May 17, 2018
Kmartt:

Just download the app from playstore. Sign up! Start taking survey, and don't forget to open a PAGER ACCOUNT. Your cash will be transferred to your pager account, from their you can do whatever you like with it.
Note; Ensure you use the same mobile number u sign up with to open ur PAGER ACCOUNT aswell. Shalom!

Okay thanks.

Help me with link for the pager account or is there an app for it
Re: 5 Free Mobile Apps To Generate Passive Income by Kmartt(m): 12:16am On May 18, 2018
Lojekunle:

Okay thanks

Help me with link for the pager account or is there an app for it

www.mypaga.com
Open an account (just like opening bank account)
Re: 5 Free Mobile Apps To Generate Passive Income by Lojekunle: 4:27am On May 18, 2018
Kmartt:

www.mypaga.com
Open an account (just like opening bank account)
Thanks.
One more thing please can I have your whatapp number incase I need more enlightenment from you
Re: 5 Free Mobile Apps To Generate Passive Income by pat077: 4:38am On May 18, 2018
Kmartt:

like how much can one make from this app in a month
Re: 5 Free Mobile Apps To Generate Passive Income by ubev01(m): 4:07pm On May 18, 2018
Nice
Re: 5 Free Mobile Apps To Generate Passive Income by flyinghorse121: 4:34pm On May 18, 2018
If you have sure clients in US or Canada that can cash a check and would deliver the money without dulling contact me on this number on WhatsApp:+1-210-987-1105. Rippers stay off ooooo I'm not playing.

(1) (Reply)

Pls. Which Is Better Between My Three Choice Camera Phones? / Strictly 4 Ucweb,firefox,opera Mini And Bolt Users Only! / The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.