Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro (2164 Views)

Anybody Who Want To Sell Infinix Note 3 In Ilorin / Who Want To Sell Infinix Hot Note / Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro by mrfoxx(m): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2015
This phone just launched barely weeks ago and now almost 60% of people who own this gadget are in a haste to sell theirs.
The question now is WHY?

What could be the cause?
Re: The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro by invisibility: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2015
mrfoxx:
This phone just launched barely weeks ago and now almost 60% of people who own this gadget are in a haste to sell theirs.
The question now is WHY?

What could be the cause?

All you anti-infinix crusaders disseminating blatant lies against infinix phones.

Where did you get the 60% data from? You mean all the sellers came to you for a head count.

Can you see now that its obvious you are lying.

21 Likes

Re: The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro by udemzyudex(m): 11:22am On Sep 21, 2015
Op who you wan dey whine now? Haba na small pikin dey here?

2 Likes

Re: The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro by mrfoxx(m): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2015
invisibility:

All you anti-infinix crusaders disseminating blatant lies against infinix phones.

Where did you get the 60% data from? You mean all the sellers came to you for a head count.

The statistic of those who own this phone and now putting it on sale after just weeks is alarming. I mean u can't help but wonder and ask?
Re: The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro by mrfoxx(m): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2015
udemzyudex:
Op who you wan dey whine now? Haba na small pikin dey here?

LOL check Technology market see how many users putting theirs for sell...
Ain't saying the phone isn't a good buy but what could be th email problem?
Re: The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro by invisibility: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
mrfoxx:

LOL check Technology market see how many users putting theirs for sell...
Ain't saying the phone isn't a good buy but what could be th email problem?

Infinix has probably sold more than 10,000 infinix hot note Phones.

So about 2 or 3 people selling their hot note pro on technology market now translates to 60% in your statistics table.

You are a LIAR!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro by bongolistik(m): 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
Op please if you have one I want to buy

2 Likes

Re: The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro by BluePearls(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
bongolistik:

I've got one for sale.. Holla me on whatsapp. 07037799305
Re: The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro by mrfoxx(m): 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
bongolistik:

I don't am looking to by but I also have to understand reasons why those selling theirs are selling it. It's like a trend
Re: The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro by mrfoxx(m): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
invisibility:

Infinix has probably sold more than 10,000 infinix hot note Phones.

So about 2 or 3 people selling their hot note pro on technology market now translates to 60% in your statistics table.

You are a LIAR!!!

Clearly you read the post but misunderstood the point am making. I have not in this post castigated the brand I simply asked why such percentage are selling theirs so soon Got it?
Re: The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro by invisibility: 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
mrfoxx:

Clearly you read the post but misunderstood the point am making. I have not in this post castigated the brand I simply asked why such percentage are selling theirs so soon Got it?

I don't agree with your point at all but I agree with one thing......

Changed my mind after seeing this:

mrfoxx:

It's Evident, "Some people actually think with their Anus" lol

1 Like

Re: The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro by dayowunmi(m): 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
Some people's foolishness na season film. So u have the statistics of hot note pro users to be able to say emphatically the percentage of those selling the phone. 60percent indeed, you should av said 99.5678 percent! Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro by killzone(m): 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
I Don tire for all these useless posts

1 Like

Re: The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro by wildcatter23(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
I use an infinix hot note pro. I see no problem whatsoever with this phone. I would like to buy one from a dissatisfied consumer. My boo needs it

2 Likes

Re: The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro by mrfoxx(m): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
dayowunmi:
Some people's foolishness na season film. So u have the statistics of hot note pro users to be able to say emphatically the percentage of those selling the phone. 60percent indeed, you should av said 99.5678 percent! Rubbish!

It's Evident, "Some people actually think with their Anus" lol

1 Like

Re: The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro by boss1310(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
mrfoxx:
The question now is WHY?

What could be the cause?
the phone is very good and am using it.I also help in buying it for 3 colleagues who keep thanking me till today,my dear stop bringing down others business so that yours will move up

1 Like

Re: The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro by mrfoxx(m): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
boss1310:

the phone is very good and am using it.I also help in buying it for 3 colleagues who keep thanking me till today,my dear stop bringing down others business so that yours will move up

I don't sell phones or do any sort of online business + I haven't said the phone is bad but "Why are people selling theirs just so soon?" pls read the post well enough b4 replying
Re: The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro by therealesttin(m): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
mrfoxx:

The statistic of those who own this phone and now putting it on sale after just weeks is alarming. I mean u can't help but wonder and ask?

Putting it up for sale where? + this phone was launched ages ago

1 Like

Re: The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro by CertifiedSamuel: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
mrfoxx:
The question now is WHY?

What could be the cause?

Hello, I don't mean to be rude but who's paying you to put up this rubbish??

Within the last two weeks, I am very much aware of about 6 persons who just bought the phone.

The hot note and hot note pro are perhaps, Infinix most sold out phone this year (based on my speculation).

So, where's ur statistics coming from??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro by AnneMomoh: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
mrfoxx:
The question now is WHY?

What could be the cause?

Oga, why are you trying so hard to embarass yourself on a public forum?

How did you arrive at 60%?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro by boss1310(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
mrfoxx:

I don't sell phones or do any sort of online business + I haven't said the phone is bad but "Why are people selling theirs just so soon?" pls read the post well enough b4 replying
I read all you wrote and I replied you accordingly. nobody I know is taking their phones back selling or complaining about it,but as you don't sell phones or into any communication business how do you know that people are selling that particular phone.
abeg if you have people selling it in droves contact me so I can invest in it after all its still a new phone and still marketable

3 Likes

Re: The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro by drss(m): 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
Chai!!!!! grin see as dem infinix fanatics wan skin op alive. cheesy if u think say infinix hot note pro na great phone buy am for me make i see d performance.
Re: The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro by Mcbussy(m): 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
mrfoxx:

Oga which mumu percentage are u talking about? undecided... I ordered 2 when I got mine and the 2nd person is enjoying hers too... I av used many phones, even far more expensive phones than hot note pro, but I must confess that I haven't enjoyed any device as much as I've enjoyed this phone since I bought it 3 months ago. The ba3 and memory are d main things, every other feature fall into the midrange quality. A ba3 that can take me through the day without charging and a 32GB rom on an android device works for me. The device has never lagged once, in fact, I can count the number of times I've had to put the phone off over the 3 month period.

OP u said d phone was launched weeks ago, probably u are mistaken. Maybe it's infinix hot 2 ur talking about, but as for hot note or hot note pro, I think that's the infinix model with d highest level of customer satisfaction. If some pple are selling, maybe they're broke and wanna raise funds... Lolz.
Re: The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro by Chuukwudi(m): 12:31am On Sep 22, 2015
invisibility:

Leave the Bush man!
Re: The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro by jossy91(m): 4:21am On Sep 22, 2015
its so easy to answer u Op...90% of people claiming sales of this device are scammers..This device in no doubt one of the best affordable phone at the now,our high demands gives scammers a hint to hit us with it as online stores runs out of its stuck too often
Re: The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro by mrfoxx(m): 8:28am On Sep 22, 2015
Mcbussy:

Oga which mumu percentage are u talking about? undecided... I ordered 2 when I got mine and the 2nd person is enjoying hers too... I av used many phones, even far more expensive phones than hot note pro, but I must confess that I haven't enjoyed any device as much as I've enjoyed this phone since I bought it 3 months ago. The ba3 and memory are d main things, every other feature fall into the midrange quality. A ba3 that can take me through the day without charging and a 32GB rom on an android device works for me. The device has never lagged once, in fact, I can count the number of times I've had to put the phone off over the 3 month period.

OP u said d phone was launched weeks ago, probably u are mistaken. Maybe it's infinix hot 2 ur talking about, but as for hot note or hot note pro, I think that's the infinix model with d highest level of customer satisfaction. If some pple are selling, maybe they're broke and wanna raise funds... Lolz.

LOL vanguard is recruiting brother, They could use new journalist
Are you writing an epistle?
Re: The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro by mrfoxx(m): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2015
Chuukwudi:

Leave the Bush man!
And u r the city man lol Clap for yourself "Weldon"
Re: The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro by mrfoxx(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2015
jossy91:
its so easy to answer u Op...90% of people claming sales of this device are scammers..This device in no doubt one of the best affordable phone at the now,our high demands gives scammers a hint to hit us with it as online stores runs out of its stuck too often

Thank you so very much Jossy You just quenched my curiosity
You answered the question I'm trying to find answers to
These other ITK mofos really read my post but cos they want to make fool of themselves throwing jabs in d air for whom I don't know,
I didn't castigate the brand or product but asked y greater percentage were selling theirs so soon, my bad the % was wrong but the olodos just have to sure themselves lol
I'm getting one tomorrow
Thanks Jossy
{case closed}

1 Like

Re: The Rush To Sell Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
Please i want to sale my a month old infinix zero 2. Someone should tell me the price range that is considerable for me to sale it. The phone is clean and not faulty at all, just needed cash now. Any suggestion please!!!

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why The Itel S31 Is Described As The Phone For Fun Loving Nigerians / Android Experts Are Here To Assist You / How INFINIX Device Saved A Soldier's Life - WOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.