Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React (46398 Views)

Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC / Governor Dankwambo Condemns BBNaija: See The Reply He Got / How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by Nmakukwu: 9:24pm On May 04, 2018
Olodoism
Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 04, 2018
Lol see oh
Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by Teejay092(m): 9:25pm On May 04, 2018
Get your PVC now..
Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by Sagay212: 9:27pm On May 04, 2018
Thats definitely the hand work of his spokesman or pa. These phucking governors are not intelligent enough to come up with things like this
Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by faithfull18(f): 9:29pm On May 04, 2018
Cool strategy.

You need to see my profile. grin
Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by RexTramadol1: 9:29pm On May 04, 2018
I need a bigger assurance from my bank

Through credit alert

Make I just make am for once..... Responsibility plenty o sad

On kami lara
Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by Donbigi2(m): 9:30pm On May 04, 2018
BafanaBafana:
My PVC is safely in the vaults of CBN waiting for election day to cast my vote for M. Buhari.

If I'm the only person who will vote for him, I will proudly do it.

Never again shall this country be returned to the hands of looters and the people who made Nigeria a sh*t hole country.

With this huge revenue boost. One can’t help but ask. What is he doing with it. Shit keeps getting worse for Christ sake

1 Like

Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:38pm On May 04, 2018
yanabasee:
Tsk......Tsk......
They will call on you when they need you but will easily forget you when they're elected or reelected......
My PVC is to vote Buhari out....I won't waste it on anybody!!!

Uyiii:

Lol, how will you vote buhari out without voting someone in, or is there an option to vote out a candidate in the voters card??

He is just another example of ignorance and confusion among young Nigerians.
Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by arsenal33: 9:43pm On May 04, 2018
Teejay092:
Get your PVC now..
and don't vote PDP
Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by spirul77: 9:44pm On May 04, 2018
if you prefer a Kenya visa to the so called PVC,like.
Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 04, 2018
onubijoe:
count governor Dankwambo out of those that didn't care for the youths. @Dankwambo is the only governor that shows concerns about youth ,he pay salary regularly and he has created enough of job opportunity for the youths in Gombe state #GetYourPVC and vote out hunger come 2019 @Dankwambo for president

He cares for the youth no doubt but don't say that he's the only one
Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by Gerrard59(m): 9:58pm On May 04, 2018
Coming from a man who hired Internet warriors on Nairaland to praise his fvcking ass, I'll pass.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by jaxxy(m): 10:08pm On May 04, 2018
Smart governor bt not so fast sir. We need ur resumé
Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by diegwu02: 10:16pm On May 04, 2018
A lot of low iQed folks feels getting PVC means withdrawing support for PMB grin grin grin grin

I have my PVC ready, same with my friends and family, to re elect PMB and PYO come 2019. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by CioAngels(f): 10:20pm On May 04, 2018
our vote will not count. Dear youth your vote will not if you vote any of the old people. They only think of you during vote but when it comes to jobs they employ only the politicians children, pass or fail. Youth, you people ask the presidency what is happening to the result of DPR test result of about four or so months ago, are they waiting for their children in youth service to get employed while the ordinary Nigerian who did the test are left out because their parents are not senator, minister, secretary and other portfolios. Meanwhile, the children of the elites and politicians does not vote because they are all abroad in school. Youths, you all should concentrate on voting for any youth that will contest, after all, the leaders are just there, they don't know anything, so also the winning youth will learn on the job as the lazy old men are do. The youth will be better because they will learn faster. Please Vote youth for your own good Tomorrow.
Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by lereinter(m): 10:27pm On May 04, 2018
dankwabo
dont u know the guy has a blue passport
Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by Bamz(m): 10:28pm On May 04, 2018
Uyiii:

Lol, how will you vote buhari out without voting someone in, or is there an option to vote out a candidate in the voters card??

Hahaha best comment ever. I thought I was the only one thinking about this.
Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by Ndolarr: 10:33pm On May 04, 2018
As a concerned big brother, my advice to Davido is to stay clear of politics! The porche-buying- Chioma's bobo with assurance should face his music, baby mamas, 'His Boy' Dele Momodu, his dancing Senator uncle, his Chichi from Biafra and his fans o! That's my advice!
Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by blessingsonflee(f): 10:39pm On May 04, 2018
Una don start this Dakwambo fever. This was how it started with Buhari. Hope y'all sure this time of the right candidate. If he satrts touring the world I will come for people's teeth o.
Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:10am On May 05, 2018
yanabasee:

My PVC is to vote Buhari out....I won't waste it on anybody!!!

How you wan tek do am? No go waste part of the votes wey we want tek komot this man oo!

Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by ufuosman(m): 12:29am On May 05, 2018
Governor get talk for mouth, Davido go use pvc arrange song
Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by Kyllahmc(m): 2:15am On May 05, 2018
hahaha this man is very funny, never knew Northerners are this fun
Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by Crixina(f): 4:48am On May 05, 2018
Evablizin:
Good message from the governor and nice reply from OBO.

Gbamest Assurance. cheesy
Exactly

I think they are both on point this time.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 6:13am On May 05, 2018
AprokoGirl:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with caption ..

Hello @iam_Davido. My name is Ibrahim Dankwambo, Governor of Gombe state. I’m a huge fan of your amazing work and talent. I’d be glad if you can use your massive influence to work together with me in convincing our young people to go get their #PVC. Do I have your assurance?

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/4716/governor-of-gombe-state-tweets-davido-on-pvc-nigerians-react/

cc; lalasticlala

1 shot

1 bullet

5 targets

Who will you send home?

Byhari
Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by Vernor(m): 6:38am On May 05, 2018
Uyiii:

Are you now saying their is non other than Buhari only , out of more than 180 million . Please rethink.
Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by talk2percy(m): 6:38am On May 05, 2018
As if our votes will count. Nonsense
Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:53am On May 05, 2018
Uyiii:

Hahhahahaha walai ur mouth too much.

See d kind early morning laff u don give me for here
Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by omoiyalayi(m): 8:14am On May 05, 2018
So this baba dey follow listen to davido's songs?
Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by deltaisgreat: 8:53am On May 05, 2018
BafanaBafana:
My PVC is safely in the vaults of CBN waiting for election day to cast my vote for M. Buhari.

If I'm the only person who will vote for him, I will proudly do it.

Never again shall this country be returned to the hands of looters and the people who made Nigeria a sh*t hole country.
how did your useless statistics improve security of lives and properties of citizens, reduce the price of garri and rice in Niger, build refineries and reduce fuel price in Nigeria, unify the nation instead of polarising Nigeria the most, improve education system and health system in Nigeria so that him buhari can stop wasting our money on his regular medical check up in the UK , just to mension but a few. Since this your bogus statistical records has no reflection in the well being of the average Nigerian, then it's either it a lie as usual or it's correct but the money is looted by the APC saints and that's why with all this plenty money we make hunger and insecurity is on the increase by per second billing.
Re: Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React by femi4: 10:15am On May 05, 2018
I thought the blame was on bb naija, Bbnaija don finish yet Nigerians are not excited in collecting their PVC

Its difficult to motivate those that didn't believe in you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu / Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.