Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . (53043 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens / Soldier Shares A Video From An Encounter With Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno / Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:02pm On May 04, 2018
biacan:
Why amani ?
because that your statement is demoralizing to me nne
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:03pm On May 04, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

Take it as a fact not stunt....Mister
never in my life
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 04, 2018
johnaruson:
Their children is in abroad but you suffer for peanut.

military job is not a get rich quick scheme. ......its a job that comes with honour and sacrifice
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by Reelectbuhari: 10:03pm On May 04, 2018
Oreofepeters:

guy you wicked o, chai

I don't know what is ur definition of wickedness.....

I thin the real meaning of wickedness should be directed to Buhari ( the arch-genocidist) Buratai ( his sniper and murderer)....and Olanishkan.....these people are the real definition of wickedness...

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by biacan(f): 10:03pm On May 04, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
because that your statement is demoralizing for me nne
Are you a solder ?
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by MTKbudapest(m): 10:04pm On May 04, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

and how does dat concern us....

if any of u die....a new soldier will replace....

notin to bee sympathetic to......until this country collapsee

grin The zoo must surely fall

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by Reelectbuhari: 10:04pm On May 04, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
never in my life
then leave it......and die saving a non productive nation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by Redhot111(m): 10:05pm On May 04, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

u really need sleep....

coz they are there to fight boko haram whether to return dead or alive is not the concern of we civillians.....

they are not there to take selfie.....what a rot in so called Nigerian army

They are there to fight Boko Haram and u are here remind us that they should all die and suffer untold hardship there because that is wat they signed for abi? Bros I beg sleep.
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by Reelectbuhari: 10:07pm On May 04, 2018
MuhMubRaj:
Your Sentiment is arrant balderdash.

tell that to buhari the empty skull coz his statement is just a gigantic pro bush....forestry

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:08pm On May 04, 2018
biacan:
Are you a solder ?
nne I am not but when you see someone risking his or her live to protect the country you are in, you need to appreciate in anyway not by blaming them because they choose to fight for their people and country.

What if he was your brother will you behave like this toward him. So nne once again appreciate the guy
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by Femijohn198: 10:09pm On May 04, 2018
no be you use your hand collect the form...
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by Reelectbuhari: 10:09pm On May 04, 2018
MTKbudapest:

grin The zoo must surely fall
it must collapse and we must make sure this country cease to exist

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by campbelljosh(m): 10:09pm On May 04, 2018
Chai! See woman pikin. I can't survive in such an environment, if mosquitoes bite me inside this kind bush na wahala. I wonder how they bath,charge phones,even sleep self. Kudos my Galant Soldiers
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by zynzyn(m): 10:10pm On May 04, 2018
Uyiii:

Like seriously, wetin dey worry all of una sef
yah, it's true 9ja in all sense isn't out for one course, she's not a one nation anymore, we forcing the name 9ja on ourselves.
but haba naa, make we still dey apply sense garnished with humanity if we wan talk at times.
very glaring this guy is a Southerner and we still dey talk nonsense like this? honestly ehn, no matter how insensitive and inhumane some military fucktards treats civilians, we can and should never underrate the effort some of these guys put to curb and contain terrorism.

We don dey grow o, we don dey mature, we don dey see say life isn't all about ice-cream and meat-pie.
na hunger, a way to strive and survive naim push some of these guys enter military, nor be say na passion.

who nor like better thing, make I see?
who nor like to nod tie sidon gidigba for office with freezing Ac complemented with Lunch break, make I hear??

so abeg, if at all, let's try to praise and encourage these guys fighting terrorism.

Una good evening.

Please try and explain to these EEEDIIIOOOTS that they cannot be carrying that their beautiful under read Bibles if soldier no dey!!
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by Reelectbuhari: 10:13pm On May 04, 2018
Redhot111:

They are there to fight Boko Haram and u are here remind us that they should all die and suffer untold hardship there because that is wat they signed for abi? Bros I beg sleep.

u are too sympathetic to what doesn't even demand an iota of ur sympathy......the moment u joined a terrorist organisation u hv signed ur death warrant.....coz it is assumed u hv decided to uselss ur life instead of venturing to a meaningful living........

so I don't see any reason why there death or life should be a concern or a pattern of symathy to us.....
it shouldn't be in any way...

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by Redhot111(m): 10:19pm On May 04, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

u are too sympathetic to what doesn't even demand an iota of ur sympathy......the moment u joined a terrorist organisation u hv signed ur death warrant.....coz it is assumed u hv decided to uselss ur life instead of venturing to a meaningful living........

so I don't see any reason why there death or life should be a concern or a pattern of symathy to us.....
it shouldn't be in any way...

I don't know if and where you are working. But if u know the number of things some of them ventured into that probably failed before they went into the army, u will be amazed. The high rate of unemployment in Nigeria drives many young people into any thing. So long as it's not criminality, I still choose to give them my sympathy bros

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by OhiOfIhima: 10:21pm On May 04, 2018
Ahh! Show... You mean u don't have iota of feeling 4 dem.. Bros, fear God naw.

CodeTemplar:
And so what? No be wetin them sign up for?
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by redangel2017: 10:21pm On May 04, 2018
CodeTemplar:
have u imagined when no one sign up for soldier.. I guess we will all trek away frm nigeria.. ND to a country whr ppl signed up to protect lived
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by IAmAmbrose(m): 10:21pm On May 04, 2018
Oga na you sign am.... Face yuh warrant

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by uniqueflash(m): 10:22pm On May 04, 2018
CodeTemplar:
u bad oo
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by kingyang: 10:22pm On May 04, 2018
chubbygal:
Lalaistic on the beat!!! grin is viewing this already
is it a voluntarily work? are they not paying them?
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by smileyoo: 10:23pm On May 04, 2018
we appreciate your sacrifices gallant soldiers, may the lord be your shield. let the fg smoke-out the sponsors of boko-harram, so as to stop this un-necessary sufferings and blood-shed, in the north-east.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by Reelectbuhari: 10:27pm On May 04, 2018
Redhot111:

I don't know if and where you are working. But if u know the number of things some of them ventured into that probably failed before they went into the army, u will be amazed. The high rate of unemployment in Nigeria drives many young people into any thing. So long as it's not criminality, I still choose to give them my sympathy bros

they should have had a rethink

atleeast people like us are dia to help to reduce unemployment rate

but not them venturing into army- for what so the devil's rzn will dey

if u hv anyone in army tell him to come bak and look for polite way of leaving or else ur family will lose him to power of missles or instruments of coercion

divert u sympathy to less privileged ones dey deserve more than any near grave soldier
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by MaziEDOZIE(m): 10:33pm On May 04, 2018
E be like say u don a victim of their Slaps b4,diz one u no just get joy for dem again. LOL
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 04, 2018
biacan:
He should have thought of this before he signed up for it...... cheers wink
Use your brain bros, think about it. This people sacrifice their freedom just fr your safety, and u are here on social media saying rubbish.
It is only in Nigeria where citizens have no respect for their soldiers. This people deserve our respect, and they need to be honoured.

VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE
GOD BLESS THE NIGERIAN ARMED FORCES
GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by SmartPolician: 10:44pm On May 04, 2018
Oblongata:
please don't mind the kids up there...

most of them don't understand life, and are still with their parents

may God continue to protect you and your family as you strive to protect other's...

More power to your elbow gallant soldier!

Uncle, are u not aware that some people are forced to be Nigerians against their wish?

Come on, you don't force loving one's country a person; it happens naturally
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by asawanathegreat(m): 10:45pm On May 04, 2018
CodeTemplar:
make u try volunteer ur sef for nation nah if D tin ey easy. Naija belong to all of us no be only soldiers or police
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by xtervaganza(m): 10:49pm On May 04, 2018
Awon oloriburuku. Who gives a sh1t. Y'all can drop dead today and I'll celebrate with a mug of beer.

Until you respect civilians and treat us like humans it shall never be well with you.

Now that you're asked to do your job you're hiding behind bushes forming depressed but if its to harrass civilians now you'll be all commando

Thunder fire you all
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by xtervaganza(m): 10:53pm On May 04, 2018
We honestly don't need this bunch of bullies. Give ery man the right best srms and defend himself and these small dick rogues will become useless

The nest they can do is help fulani herdsman to kill innocent people and bully civilians.

Awon oloriburuku deede
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by xtervaganza(m): 10:54pm On May 04, 2018
biacan:
you de mind the idiot
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by xreal: 10:56pm On May 04, 2018
biacan:

Exactly.

He applied for it and got it.

No need to seek pity.
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by xtervaganza(m): 10:57pm On May 04, 2018
balogundayo:
This people above me... Are you thinking?? This people actually represent your country and protect we citizens with their lives....

C'mon really? Is this all the accolades they can get??.
We need to appreciate this people more...

I doff my hat in respect to Nigerian Soldiers...
Thank you so much for the troubles...
until one of those low lives brutalise you, cripple you or send you to early graves you'll have Sense

There's nothing heroic about Nigerian soldiers. Just a group low life small dick bullies

Thunder fire dem all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs / Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) / INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.