Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Where Can I Get A New Birth Certificate- Not Affidavit? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Can I Get A New Birth Certificate- Not Affidavit? (476 Views)

Bachelorhood Affidavit/ Certificate / My Encounter In Court Doing Affidavit, How Did You Do Yours / WAEC Said My Gce(2016)certificate Not Ready. Is That Possible, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get A New Birth Certificate- Not Affidavit? by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:16pm On May 04, 2018
I need a new birth certificate to be issued by an institution that has existed before 1978 (my year of birth) do you know any private hospital that can issue me one and back date it. Please, help me.
Re: Where Can I Get A New Birth Certificate- Not Affidavit? by mymadam(m): 7:25pm On May 04, 2018
Go to the National Population Commission in your state. Take along any document (court affidavit, etc) you have to prove your identity AND your date and place of birth.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get A New Birth Certificate- Not Affidavit? by Pierohandsome: 7:25pm On May 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: Where Can I Get A New Birth Certificate- Not Affidavit? by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2018
mymadam:
Go to the National Population Commission in your state. Take along any document (court affidavit, etc) you have to prove your identity AND your date and place of birth.
And they will issue a birth certificate?
How fast will I get it?
Re: Where Can I Get A New Birth Certificate- Not Affidavit? by mymadam(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2018
The one I did for my child took 4 working days just because I had to go back to the High Court to get the affidavit done. Good luck.
Re: Where Can I Get A New Birth Certificate- Not Affidavit? by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:18pm On May 04, 2018
mymadam:
The one I did for my child took 4 working days just because I had to go back to the High Court to get the affidavit done. Good luck.
Thanks for the info. My schedule is very tight and I have to get it done by Tuesday. Do you think I could give someone all the documents to help me do it? I know its not officially allowed but is it possible from your own experience?
Re: Where Can I Get A New Birth Certificate- Not Affidavit? by mymadam(m): 8:34pm On May 04, 2018
I doubt it... but then this is Nigeria. Personally, I don't cut corners!
Re: Where Can I Get A New Birth Certificate- Not Affidavit? by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:05pm On May 04, 2018
mymadam:
I doubt it... but then this is Nigeria. Personally, I don't cut corners!
Alright, thanks. You have been of immense help.

(1) (Reply)

Aspirate Of Unilorin From Ondo State / Study In Ghana / Crime: See List Of 54 Universities That Operates Illegally In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.