Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Computer Science Final Year Students (ND, HND, B.sc) Read This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Computer Science Final Year Students (ND, HND, B.sc) Read This (494 Views)

Massive Jubilation:Reps Okays Bill Ending HND, B.sc Dichotomy / FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style (Photos) / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Science Final Year Students (ND, HND, B.sc) Read This by CelestineC(m): 6:38am On May 14, 2018
Happy graduation in advance to you!!

If you are viewing this thread right now, it then means you are interested (perhaps) in what I have to say..

Good day, my name is Celestine, am a web developer and a computer science graduate.

So here is the deal, the session is coming to an end gradually and some of you (potential graduates) do not have a project topic yet! Some persons have no idea as to what to do (literally speaking)

So am here to make thing's easier for you.. HOW?

Good question...

I have got a collection of project topics, materials and their appropriate softwares which I will sale to you at a relatively affordable price

I can also design your project systems (softwares) suitable for your very own topic (so long as it's a web based application)

My price ranges from #5,000 to #20,000

Just for review purposes, below are some sample topics for your viewing pleasure

1. Design and implementation of an Nysc posting system (case study of Abia Nysc)

2. Design and implementation of online banking system, a case study of May Fresh Savings and Loan Bank Caritas University, Enugu)

3. Design and implementation of airline reservation system

4. Database design and implementation using php and mysql

5. Application of online real-time database management system on service oriented business (case study of IMO State Water Board Corporation Owerri)

6. Intranet based SMS notification system (a case study of Abia State Polytechnic, Aba)

7. Design and implementation of an E-commerce application

8. Internet based real-estate system

9. Design and implementation of an internet based hotel management system

10. Design and implementation of an internet based hospital management system (case study, Anioma Hospital, Agbor)

11. Design and implementation of a call centre management system

12. Application of Human resource management system

And Lot's more...

If you already got a topic, holla me for your web based software

Thanks for reading...
Re: Computer Science Final Year Students (ND, HND, B.sc) Read This by CelestineC(m): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2018
Offer still available

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Study In Poland: Apply Now! / Economics Or Biz Admin / Albatross: Why You Should Study In Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.