Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Where Can I Get A New Birth Certificate- Not Affidavit? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where Can I Get A New Birth Certificate- Not Affidavit? (803 Views)

Pls Can I Swear Affidavit To Replace My Pry Six Certificate / Job Confirmation-birth Certificate Regularization / How Can I Correct My Affidavit Age With No Consequence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get A New Birth Certificate- Not Affidavit? by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:30pm On May 04, 2018
I need a new birth certificate to be issued by an institution that has existed before 1978 (my year of birth) do you know any private hospital that can issue me one and back date it. Please, help me.
Re: Where Can I Get A New Birth Certificate- Not Affidavit? by Eddodoh(m): 7:48pm On May 04, 2018
Check government hospitals closer to you na.
Re: Where Can I Get A New Birth Certificate- Not Affidavit? by oluwoleife: 7:52pm On May 04, 2018
WORLDPEACE:
I need a new birth certificate to be issued by an institution that has existed before 1978 (my year of birth) do you know any private hospital that can issue me one and back date it. Please, help me.

Go and get an affidavit and take to National Population Commission
Re: Where Can I Get A New Birth Certificate- Not Affidavit? by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:07pm On May 04, 2018
oluwoleife:

Go and get an affidavit and take to National Population Commission
Thanks. How quickly will I get it. Another thing is that I have a tight schedule and I need it urgently. Can someone go there with all the documents and do it on my behalf? I know it is not the standard thing but can I do that?
Re: Where Can I Get A New Birth Certificate- Not Affidavit? by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:08pm On May 04, 2018
Eddodoh:
Check government hospitals closer to you na.
Thanks, do you have any experience with it?
Re: Where Can I Get A New Birth Certificate- Not Affidavit? by funshint(m): 8:09pm On May 04, 2018
Go to the nearest local government... they'll issue u a certificate.
Re: Where Can I Get A New Birth Certificate- Not Affidavit? by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:13pm On May 04, 2018
funshint:
Go to the nearest local government... they'll issue u a certificate.
Thanks for the info.
Re: Where Can I Get A New Birth Certificate- Not Affidavit? by oluwoleife: 9:36am On May 05, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

Thanks. How quickly will I get it. Another thing is that I have a tight schedule and I need it urgently. Can someone go there with all the documents and do it on my behalf? I know it is not the standard thing but can I do thkat?

I dont think so, affidavit for declaration if age doesnt take time,u'll get it within 30mins.
It's Population Commission i dont know about but shouldnt take time esp if u take relevant docs along.
Dont forget to take ur passport and the affidavit declarant passport along with u in case.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get A New Birth Certificate- Not Affidavit? by damiBJ: 9:48am On May 05, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

Visit any NPC close to u....speak to one of the staff abt backdating.....it will done.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Secretary, Civil Engineer And Architect Needed In A Construction Coy In Lagos / Downside Of Working In A Foreign Country. / Please, I Need Advice From Those Of U Still Searching For Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.