Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment - Job Vacancy For BSC, OND & SSCE - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment - Job Vacancy For BSC, OND & SSCE (1152 Views)

I Forgot To Print My Acknowledgement Form For Prison Service.pls Advi Me / Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service / More About Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment - Job Vacancy For BSC, OND & SSCE by CEOBazenewz(m): 9:09pm On May 04, 2018
This is to invite interested applicant that the Nigerian Perison Service Recruitment is now on going for BSC, OND and SSCE holder. Meanwhile, there are some positions that one will be recruited into depending on the qualification one have.

In the same vein, it is advicable you go through the requirement that is outlined here. Now do well to read through for ways of going through this application of Nigerian Prison service Recruitment. Note that Civil defence, immigration service and fire service are also in the requirement.

How to Apply for Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment

General Requirements

i. Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.

ii. Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.

iii. Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.

iv. Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.

v. Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.

vi. Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.

vii. Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years

viii. Applicants heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.

ix. Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.

x. Computer literacy will be of added advantage.5. APPLICATION

CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THIS APPLICATION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE!

6. CLOSING All applications are expected to be completed and submitted within six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.

CATEGORY A:

Superintendent Cadre

i. Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Medical, CONMESS 02.

Applicants must be holders of M.B.B.S; M.D; M.D.S; or equivalents from recognized universities.

ii. Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Vetinary CONMESS 02.

Applicants must be holders of D.V.M from recognized universities.

iii. Deputy Superintendent of Prisons (DSP) Pharmacy, CONHESS 09. Applicants must possess Bachelor’s of Pharmacy degrees from recognized universities.

iv. Assistant Superintendent of Prisons. I (ASP.I) CONPASS 09

Applicants must be holders of master’s degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Lab. Sciences, Architecture, Engineering, Radiology, etc

v. Assistant Superintendent of Prisons II (ASP.II), CONPASS 08

Applicants must be holders of first degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology, Estate/Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works, etc.

CATEGORY B

Inspectorate Cadre

i. Senior Inspector of Prisons (SIP), CONPASS 08.

Applicants must be holders of HND certificates obtained from recognized Polytechnics/Colleges in the following areas: Estate Management, Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works, etc.

ii. Inspector of Prisons (IP) Nursing, CONHESS 06.

for details go to this link https://www.bazenewz.com.ng/2018/04/nigerian-prison-service-recruitment-job.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Apply: Six New NGO Jobs! / Become An Aviva Jewelry Sales Agent!!! / KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.