Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Become An Aviva Jewelry Sales Agent!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Become An Aviva Jewelry Sales Agent!!! (1142 Views)

What Are The Explicit Duties Of A Bank Direct Sales Agent? / Iroko TV Offline Sales Agent Job Recruitment By Erecuiter Nigeria (14 Positions) / Direct Sales Agent (dsa) In A First Generation Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become An Aviva Jewelry Sales Agent!!! by yawehoverall: 8:31am On Nov 29, 2018
Aviva is a jewelry company that is into sales of necklace, rings, bracelet, anklet and earrings nation wide. Become one of the whosaler of our gorgeous jeweries with just #5000 sign up fee. Call my number on my signature, or check out my website there too.

Note: you will be given a free e-boutique where you can sell online, a chance to make order and sell offline in retails, (with mouth watering profits) a starter kit and our amazing WhatsApp business training sessions, to keep you up to speed and start selling instantly. Take advantage of the festive season and break even.

Re: Become An Aviva Jewelry Sales Agent!!! by yawehoverall: 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
Become an Aviva sales Agent. Own the business and earn big

Re: Become An Aviva Jewelry Sales Agent!!! by yawehoverall: 6:25am On Dec 05, 2018
Own your own jewelry shop, with just 5k and earn bigm
Re: Become An Aviva Jewelry Sales Agent!!! by Donsammy77(m): 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2018
trying to contact you but no number or email
Re: Become An Aviva Jewelry Sales Agent!!! by yawehoverall: 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
Donsammy77:
trying to contact you but no number or email

Oh! Pls check my signature. It's there. Here it is, 07067465255.
Re: Become An Aviva Jewelry Sales Agent!!! by yawehoverall: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2018
Looking for a business you can start for as low as #5000? Look no further, at Aviva, we give you just what you need. Call let's discuss. Number it's in my status
Re: Become An Aviva Jewelry Sales Agent!!! by yawehoverall: 2:43am On Dec 18, 2018
Sieze this golden opportunity to own your personal jewelry business, and take advantage of our profitable deals.

If you are just interested in buying, place your orders now at shopaviva.com/ID/60766116

And get it, delivered to you, anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Become An Aviva Jewelry Sales Agent!!! by yawehoverall: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Please call the number in my signature, don't drop your numbers here to avoid being scammed!
Re: Become An Aviva Jewelry Sales Agent!!! by yawehoverall: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
For beautiful jeweries place your order now at

Shopaviva.com/ID/60766116.

And get it delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria.

To partner with us and earn , get in touch with me using the contacts below at my signature.
Re: Become An Aviva Jewelry Sales Agent!!! by yawehoverall: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
Order for your statement jeweries.

Are you looking forward to starting up your own jewery business? Look no further, get in touch, let me teach you how, on the platform of Aviva.
Re: Become An Aviva Jewelry Sales Agent!!! by Rossy234(f): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
I wish to be ur agent in sales
Re: Become An Aviva Jewelry Sales Agent!!! by yawehoverall: 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
Rossy234:
I wish to be ur agent in sales

Please get in touch with me. My contacts is below at my status.
Re: Become An Aviva Jewelry Sales Agent!!! by yawehoverall: 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
Aviva is not just about jewellery, it is about opportunity: the opportunity to look great, earn a fantastic income, and invest in your future! We offer a ready-to-go, pre-packaged jewellery business that you can have up and running in under 48 hours! You decide how big and successful to make your business based on how much time and investment you put into it.
Re: Become An Aviva Jewelry Sales Agent!!! by yawehoverall: 3:03am On Jan 21, 2019
�*Good morning and happy new week to you and yours. �*�

*Quick one, have you shopped for your jewellery yet? I would really love you to shop from my site shopaviva.com/ID/60766116 and it will be delivered to you, remember you are getting a classy and unique jewellery at an affordable price with guarantee and 24/7 customer service......

*Here are a couple of things you will find:*
*�Necklace Set*
*�Earrings*
*�Bracelet*
*�Rings*
*�Sunglasses*
*�Anklets*
*�Men's jewellery*

logon to shopaviva.com/ID/60766116 and checkout the products you want. Great prices with lots of discounts

(1) (Reply)

Human Resource Analyst Job Entry Level / Female Sales Executive / Online Sales Representative At West-bay Nigeria / Part Time Job Opportunity For Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.