Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Indian Man Dies After Trying To Take Selfie With A Bear (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Indian Man Dies After Trying To Take Selfie With A Bear (photos) (1040 Views)

Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] / Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Man Dies After Trying To Take Selfie With A Bear (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:16pm On May 04, 2018
A taxi driver was mauled to death after he stopped his cab to take a picture with a bear.

Prabhu Bhatara was returning home from a wedding when he jumped out of the SUV he was in to go to the toilet and spotted the injured bear, it is claimed.

His passengers told him that he shouldn’t approach the bear for his selfie, but he ended up getting too close and was attacked by the animal. A stray dog tried to fight with the bear but was unable to save the man. Forest officials eventually tranquilised the bear so that they could get to his body. Local reports said that the bear was trying to drink water from a pond when Mr Bhatara approached.

Forest ranger Dhanurjaya Mohapatra said: ‘Bhatara died on the spot. The bear is being treated for its injuries.’

The incident happened on Wednesday near Papadahandi in Nabarangpur district of Odisha, India.

See The Photos Below;

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/indian-man-dies-after-trying-to-take-selfie-with-a-bear-photos/

Lalasticlala
Re: Indian Man Dies After Trying To Take Selfie With A Bear (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:17pm On May 04, 2018
Re: Indian Man Dies After Trying To Take Selfie With A Bear (photos) by Ikemefuna44: 9:31pm On May 04, 2018
He could not bear the pain of the bear's bite.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Dies After Trying To Take Selfie With A Bear (photos) by HOLYDICK(m): 9:39pm On May 04, 2018
Selfie walaha....... I can go some months without taking any selfie thats just me...... I dont mind having a phone with excellent chipset, good battery capacity, Big size RAM/ROM and zero mega pixel camera

Yeah well he bought death with his own bare hands. No withstanding he died in active service
RIP TO THE DEAD

Re: Indian Man Dies After Trying To Take Selfie With A Bear (photos) by papoudaupolos: 9:41pm On May 04, 2018
Imagine God asked you ,wetin bring you here b4 your time? And u dare to tel se you park your taxi and try take selfie with a bear. The best answer for u ll b Go to hell.
Re: Indian Man Dies After Trying To Take Selfie With A Bear (photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 04, 2018
Nawa ooo

Re: Indian Man Dies After Trying To Take Selfie With A Bear (photos) by annnikky(f): 9:53pm On May 04, 2018
The bear is been treated while the man is dead... Chai... sad what a world.

Rip man
Re: Indian Man Dies After Trying To Take Selfie With A Bear (photos) by BabaRamota1980: 10:14pm On May 04, 2018
Indians are the most confused specie of human out here. They are caught between acting out a black swagger and a white adventure.

So they will try to be hardcore but at same time want the respect whites enjoy.

Taking selfie with a bear is a white thing...black man will never ever EVEERRR see a bear in the distance and not abandon his shyyte and gas...not a blackman in Africa, not a blackman in Europe, and most definitely not a blackman in US where bears are common. Here is Indianman trying to show his peerage with whiteman's love for adventure with wild animals.

Now let me tell you this...if that was a whiteman dont be surprised that he will get his selfie taken successfully and live to show it.

Certain things God has ordained and ordered. He has ordained blackman with swagger....and till I die i go stun my swagger well well.

This Indianman stewpid. Na movie and buddha God ordain for India no be bear. Freak. He make me vexx angry

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Dies After Trying To Take Selfie With A Bear (photos) by adextetoo(m): 11:20pm On May 04, 2018
Erekere ere origi.... Imagine if the bear that has been hungry for weeks con see food dey pose like fried chicken for him eyes... Wetin go happen next? If nah me I go even crack his bone join.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Unlimited Data For Free On Mtn,glo,airtel,and 9mobile Using Dent App / APC 'NEXT LEVEL' Views From The Other Side. / Dairy Of Drogo, My Caucasian Shepherd Dog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.