Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Stolen Vehicle Alert: This Vehicle Was Stolen Yesterday. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Stolen Vehicle Alert: This Vehicle Was Stolen Yesterday. (1860 Views)

Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? / Stolen Vehicle Alert / Stolen Vehicle Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Vehicle Alert: This Vehicle Was Stolen Yesterday. by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
If you see this vehicle with plate number KWL199BG, please call +234 803 076 7923 or report it at the nearest police station. It was stolen on Friday, overnight at the residence of the owner in Ọpọlọ junction, Agah Ganmo, Ilorin KWARA STATE.

Re: Stolen Vehicle Alert: This Vehicle Was Stolen Yesterday. by Xscape1993(m): 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
Wickedness of humans.
Re: Stolen Vehicle Alert: This Vehicle Was Stolen Yesterday. by CXLVII: 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
Start heading to Ladipo.

That model will be scrapped and sold in parts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Vehicle Alert: This Vehicle Was Stolen Yesterday. by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
CXLVII:
Start heading to Ladipo.

That model will be scrapped and sold in parts
It is well. I pray that'll never happen in this case.

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle Alert: This Vehicle Was Stolen Yesterday. by joshboss(m): 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
Heard this particular Camry na ashawo. Any key can open it

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicle Alert: This Vehicle Was Stolen Yesterday. by Roma10: 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
This car has entered Niger republic
With different colour lipsrsealed
Ask that guy next to you if na lie grin
Re: Stolen Vehicle Alert: This Vehicle Was Stolen Yesterday. by Angrygoat: 6:49am On Sep 20, 2021
I know how it feels to loose something u used your hard earned money to buy esp in naija to thieves. Look at your own case now, A car u parked at home,your home should be the last place u should feel less comfy, u can run mad. I rem how I overcame running mad instantly the moment I realised the person who I felt mistakenly hit me from behind,had premeditated his moves. 5mins later,my phone went missing. I know how depressed I felt for months,expectedto see the replay in my dreams,I cursed buhari,infact everyone became a suspect. But here I am today,I got another phone months later. No worry,God go give u better money make u buy jeep.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicle Alert: This Vehicle Was Stolen Yesterday. by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
Thank God! We found this vehicle last week.
Re: Stolen Vehicle Alert: This Vehicle Was Stolen Yesterday. by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
dannyjesutofunmi:

It is well. I pray that'll never happen in this case.
Thank you, God has answered our prayers.
Re: Stolen Vehicle Alert: This Vehicle Was Stolen Yesterday. by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
It was found in Niger State after it's been sold three times. The last person that bought it was trying to do change of ownership at VIO. I believe the VIO sent messages to all the registered previous owners... Gen gen... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle Alert: This Vehicle Was Stolen Yesterday. by demolagilbert: 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
dannyjesutofunmi:
It was found in Niger State after it's been sold three times. The last person that bought it was trying to do change of ownership at VIO. I believe the VIO sent messages to all the registered previous owners... Gen gen... grin grin
wow!!!

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2020 Lexus RX 350 F-sport Fullest Options- Red Interior - 25m only / …..Quick Sale!!! Slightly Used 2010 Upgraded To 2015 Mercedes Benz E350 (abuja) / Thoughts On Buying An Acura MDX 2010-2013 In 2024?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.