Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... (2732 Views)

20 Businesses You Can Do That can Generate You 10k Every Single Day / FG Dismisses June Rumors As They Gave Hint On School Resumption Date / This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by wearsandtrends1: 11:12am On Dec 26, 2020
... A Billionaire

2 Likes

Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by wearsandtrends1: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2020
Food for thought Ba!
9-5 will never make u rich.

Pray too God gives you an idea like seun and zuckerberg....

Only then can you be sitting on true wealth.
Wealth that trans cedes generations

Believe it or not
Seun is set up for life...

But that wealth ur seeking for will come through the most unconventional means.

Thus is what the bible meant by Knowledge of witty Inventions

Ideas Rule the world.

Every world power that have emerged are those in monopoly of ideas

Join our Whatsapp for naira landers were we share powerful ideas

8 Likes

Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:41am On Dec 26, 2020
wearsandtrends1:
Food for thought Ba!

Believe it or not

Ideas Rule the world.

Being a billionaire isn't everyone's priority.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by omojesu202(m): 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
you're right. I want to be able to trek without anyone pointing or starring at me.

8 Likes

Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by hstar: 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
U are correct

2 Likes

Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by TruthSeeker1: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
You don't need to be a billionaire to live a good life!

14 Likes

Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by YoshiroAdams: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
I absolutely agree with you

2 Likes

Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by dake40(m): 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
Interesting,

But aside politicians, there are less than 50 billionaires [in $] in Nigeria

Imagine, just 50 out of over 200million people cry

4 Likes

Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by wearsandtrends1: 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
dake40:
Interesting,

But aside politicians, there are less than 50 billionaires [in $] in Nigeria

Imagine, just 50 out of over 200million people cry

Actually there are less than 50 people who are billionaires in dollars in the world, not just 9ja

infact, you have better chances of getting struck by lightning than meeting a billionaire!
No Offense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by nnamdi640: 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
Satisfy

2 Likes

Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by lathrowinger: 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
wearsandtrends1:
Food for thought Ba!

Believe it or not

Ideas Rule the world.

Hhhhmmm. Let's talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by OGWILLS123: 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
wearsandtrends1:
[s]

Actually there are less than 50 people who are billionaires in dollars in the world, not just 9ja

infact, you have better chances of getting struck by lightning than meeting a billionaire!
No Offense
[/s]

You are very wrong angry
Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by Techcrunchng(m): 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
wearsandtrends1:

No Offense
Trash! There are thousands of billionaires in dollar worldwide.

1 Like

Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by vickydankal(f): 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

You don’t know how much blessing coming your way for the epic answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by juniorstar(m): 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
wearsandtrends1:

No Offense
what do u mean by meeting? just catching a glimpse, having a chat or being in the same board room with one. if you can be close to one there is a high chance of meeting others.

1 Like

Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by gungab(m): 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ffg
Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Exactly what I told a guy this morning. Not everyone wants to be wealthy.

2 Likes

Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
wearsandtrends1:
Food for thought Ba!

Believe it or not

Ideas Rule the world.

drop d group link
Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by seanwilliam(m): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
wearsandtrends1:

No Offense
america alone has over 600 billionaires... stop posting nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by Ketamine9000mg(m): 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
BiggyB242:

You mean they are people that actually prefer to be poor? E shock me o.

1 Like

Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
What do you need a billion for? If I build my house, buy my car for going out I'm fine. I don't necessarily need a yacht

2 Likes

Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by OctoberEleven: 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
Imagine it you save 10k every week for a year with iNEST, that's over half a million naira. December and January will always be soft for you. There's nothing like having a plan and saving towards it.

Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by ItrendNaija(m): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
OctoberEleven:
Imagine it you save 10k every week for a year with iNEST, that's over half a million naira. December and January will always be soft for you. There's nothing like having a plan and saving towards it.
Please what's this iNEST? Is it online savings like piggyvest?
Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by OctoberEleven: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
ItrendNaija:

Please what's this iNEST? Is it online savings like piggyvest?
Yes, it is similar to it. iNEST is a product of FCMB and it helps you save towards a financial target whether it's for education, buying a car, buying a house or even marriage sef. Whatever goal you have it helps you save towards it and the best part of is, you get between 5-12% interest as you save towards your goal
Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by cyberaddict: 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
You won't even make a million dollars if you lived for 100 years
Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ketamine9000mg:

You mean they are people that prefer to be poor? E shock me o.
There is a word called content. Not everyone wants to be Dangote rich like build a mansion a simple 3 bedroom will do, or own luxury cars a simple Toyota corolla will do. Funny thing those who just enjoy life are the one who ends up wealthy even Dangote never knew he will acquire such wealth.

The quest of getting wealthy by all necessary means has lead a lot of people to an early grave.

1 Like

Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by Mrshape: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
BiggyB242:

When I tell my friends that I don't want to be a rich man I only want to be comfortable and be able to take care of my family and does in need without worries of how tomorrow will be.
They will be surprised.
No I don't want to be like dangote

3 Likes

Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by Mrshape: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nuel4:
What do you need a billion for? If I build my house, buy my car for going out I'm fine. I don't necessarily need a yacht
Thank you, add to that list be able to plan a vacation anywhere I the world at least most twice a year and it will be successful. I am ok
Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by tellsblinks(m): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
I worth trillions of dollars!!

I know what I need the money for
Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by sinkhole: 3:53am On Dec 27, 2020
wearsandtrends1:
Food for thought Ba!

Believe it or not

Ideas Rule the world.

The part of your write up that I really do not agree with is as bolded!
Yahoo reigned at a time but when google came, the rest is history!
There was a time that blackberry, Nokia, etc were reigning but today . . .
2go was the favourite of many people years back but now . . .

It was somebody that said "money makes money and the money that money makes, makes more money", Zuckerberg's business is flourishing today because he thinks like a businessman. He tweaks and improves on his product (major one is Facebook) and he expands the business by buying other similar businesses.
I don't know how Seun is investing but I doubt if Seun's money is making more money that will in turn make him more money till he becomes a billionaire!
Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by femi4: 4:48am On Dec 27, 2020
Nairaland need to improve if Seun wants to be a billionaire
Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by dopedan(m): 7:39am On Dec 27, 2020
Not everyone wants to b wealthy I understand that some people want to fly first class some others like me wants to own the damn plane

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Land Is Not Landlocked. See The True Extent Of Igboland / Pls, Does UNIPORT Offer Pre-degree Or Diploma Programmes? / Breaking News Ebonyi State University Pulled Out From ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.