Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

Why Do You Think The American Army Banned Hauwei & Zte Phones/devices....... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do You Think The American Army Banned Hauwei & Zte Phones/devices....... (3136 Views)

What's Your Experience With Zte Phones... / Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US / US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Think The American Army Banned Hauwei & Zte Phones/devices....... by jwals: 11:33pm On May 04, 2018
WHY DO YOU THINK THE AMERICAN ARMY AND SECURITY AGENCY BANNED HAUWEI & ZTE PHONES/DEVICES.......AMONGST ITS PERSONNEL..
Re: Why Do You Think The American Army Banned Hauwei & Zte Phones/devices....... by ClumsyFlimsy: 3:04am On May 05, 2018
Where you see this tory
Re: Why Do You Think The American Army Banned Hauwei & Zte Phones/devices....... by busybrain123(m): 5:11am On May 05, 2018
jwals:
WHY DO YOU THINK THE AMERICAN ARMY AND SECURITY AGENCY BANNED HAUWEI & ZTE PHONES/DEVICES.......AMONGST ITS PERSONNEL..
Because they where exporting phones to Iraq...So they banned them for seven years.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Think The American Army Banned Hauwei & Zte Phones/devices....... by franzis(m): 5:46am On May 05, 2018
They think the chinese are using the phones to spy on them or gather information , though Huawei is still sold in USA via Amazon

5 Likes

Re: Why Do You Think The American Army Banned Hauwei & Zte Phones/devices....... by julius976(m): 7:28am On May 05, 2018
Using question to ask question
Re: Why Do You Think The American Army Banned Hauwei & Zte Phones/devices....... by Funjosh(m): 8:19am On May 05, 2018
Really, you don't mean it
Re: Why Do You Think The American Army Banned Hauwei & Zte Phones/devices....... by nanakgh(m): 10:24am On May 05, 2018
Someone is always watching. As long as you're connected they're watching

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Think The American Army Banned Hauwei & Zte Phones/devices....... by Nobody: 11:00am On May 05, 2018
America is simply over asserting their influence, how can you prove that ZTE and Huawei who only customize software are a threat, when American Google owns the entire software and is a master spy. I think China should ban Android if that's the case, but who will benefit from such move? All I'm trying to say is that the accusation holds no water, America is only trying to suppress those two Chinese tech giants! tongue

4 Likes

Re: Why Do You Think The American Army Banned Hauwei & Zte Phones/devices....... by MrRichmond: 12:22pm On May 05, 2018
questechie:
America is simply over asserting their influence, how can you prove that ZTE and Huawei who only customize software are a threat, when American Google owns the entire software and is a master spy. I think China should ban Android if that's the case, but who will benefit from such move? All I'm trying to say is that the accusation holds no water, America is only trying to suppress those two Chinese tech giants! tongue

US should ban Andriod that Huawei and ZTE use as OS for their phones?? Lool!
You fail to recognize the fact that China has a brazen open spying machine, sometimes they are subtle but most times they are not.
Huawei phones come with spy softwares that are pre-installed (ie bloatware) these software disguise themselves as regular apps but in reality they are spying and downloading your data, browsing history etc.
I don't blame Nigerians for being ignorant of this, when we see flashy phone all our senses vanish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Think The American Army Banned Hauwei & Zte Phones/devices....... by iamhilary: 12:46pm On May 05, 2018
Americans always want to remain on top of being vastly in control and intellectual, not knowing that Asia and the Chinese are almost or lemme say slightly taking over.
Re: Why Do You Think The American Army Banned Hauwei & Zte Phones/devices....... by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 05, 2018
MrRichmond:

You fail to recognize the fact that China has a brazen open spying machine, sometimes they are subtle but most times they are not.
Huawei phones come with spy softwares that are pre-installed (ie bloatware) these software disguise themselves as regular apps but in reality they are spying and downloading your data, browsing history etc.
I don't blame Nigerians for being ignorant of this, when we see flashy phone all our senses vanish
And you think iOS and Android (both American owned software) are not also spying on other countries? You're a serious joke!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Think The American Army Banned Hauwei & Zte Phones/devices....... by Nathaniel79(m): 2:26pm On May 05, 2018
julius976:
Using question to ask question
So do u prefer using answer to ASK question? Will you be happy that way? Ok, go ahead, do it, I dey your back.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Think The American Army Banned Hauwei & Zte Phones/devices....... by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 05, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

America is only trying to play victim against China. Whereas, every developed country is guilty of this.
Apple perhaps is not the only tech company coming out of America all of which are guilty of spying for the American government.

If ZTE and Huwaei are actually Market-focused they should intensify efforts to flood Asia, Africa, Europe as well as other continents around the globe. After all USA is just a country.

☣ ☠
Re: Why Do You Think The American Army Banned Hauwei & Zte Phones/devices....... by ollah2: 5:48pm On May 05, 2018
MrRichmond:

Where did you confirm that Huawei spies on people with their phones?
Re: Why Do You Think The American Army Banned Hauwei & Zte Phones/devices....... by ikbnice(m): 8:22pm On May 05, 2018
questechie:
I support you on this bro. I think the US is only getting concerned that Huawei is beating down their own brands hands down. This is just a ploy to suppress them. Ever since September last year that Huawei beat apple in global sales . I know the Americans will never like it.
https://www.theverge.com/2017/9/6/16259810/huawei-apple-global-smartphone-sales

https://thenextweb.com/apple/2017/09/06/huawei-beat-apple-second-biggest-smartphone-maker/
Re: Why Do You Think The American Army Banned Hauwei & Zte Phones/devices....... by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 05, 2018
ban or no ban. The truth is huawei, ZTE. Etc has not been selling on the country for years. Its their business. They have lot of countries to market their products. Simple. USA no get the highest population and can't stop other countries from buying.

Huawei p20 pro on my mind.

Re: Why Do You Think The American Army Banned Hauwei & Zte Phones/devices....... by NaijaTechJuice(m): 9:29pm On May 05, 2018
The US claimed both companies are pushing out spy messages to iraq. But this will also affect the CHINESE companies in a way due to the recent trade war between both countries.

(1) (Reply)

Phone Tracking / Get Airte 1gb For 200 And Mtn 1gb For 100 / Gamers In The House Com Kill Boredom With Dis Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.