Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,480 members, 7,770,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:40 AM

Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US (64342 Views)

My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple / Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems / Enough Is Enough Tecno Vs Xiaomi,hauwei,oppo,sam And Vivo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by ZWorld: 6:15pm On May 23, 2019
The U.S. stepped up pressure on Huawei recently, putting it on a blacklist that requires American firms to get a license from the government before selling to the Chinese telecom equipment and smartphone maker.

The move threatens to cut off the supply of key components to Huawei.

Chinese consumers are now calling for a boycott of Apple's products in China in favor of Huawei.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/chinese-people-angrily-destroying-their-iphones-in-response-to-hauwei-ban-by-us/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by ZWorld: 6:16pm On May 23, 2019
tongue

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Abudu2000(m): 6:20pm On May 23, 2019
Not seeing any iPhones tho,

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by CrazyPros: 6:25pm On May 23, 2019
Lol, apple smiling to the bank. Like " you think you are doing me?"

ladyGKilaBCrueD:
smiling to what stupid bank
lmao china makes up majority of Apple's market, they're their biggest revenue source
if china should blacklist Apple products, watch what would happen to Apple's value

1. China has over 100 phone makers, yet apple is a top brand and you think blacklisting will stop it being patronized. It will simply go underground.

2. Apple prides in scarcity, it's a luxury product, the less people can afford it, the higher the value.

3. Breaking a phone has no effect whatsoever on apple, the consumer has already paid for the product. Breaking it means 1 less phone to be sold to black market or traded in, that's one more need for an apple phone.

4. Apple is the most valuable brand in the world worth over a trillion dollar, why go into trouble with them for a company that's worth less than 10 billion dollars. Apple can even buy over Huawei that's causing the whole issue without thinking about it.

5. Do you know how much chinese part and expertise is used in manufacturing an iPhone? I bet
the financial returns to the Chinese government per year is more than the total worth of huawei.

I can go on and on about why apple is smiling to the bank.

Abeg let's leave billionaires with their headache.
Do you need a website - Get a professional website design, name your price and pay on delivery: 07035002495 https:///2347035002495

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by WisdomFlakes: 6:43pm On May 23, 2019
Time will tell whether Huawei will survive this trying times as a company. If they do, then na dem be the real MVP.

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by leTrizzle: 6:49pm On May 23, 2019
But wait oh, iphones are made in China na,why dem come dey beef am.

10 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Ivanmykel(f): 6:53pm On May 23, 2019
These people should better do something about this issue fast, my heart has been doing me somehow since the news emerged grin.
They should please allow me enjoy my Y9 embarassed

13 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by crackhouse(m): 6:56pm On May 23, 2019
I am sure these phones will definitely find its way to Nigeria...

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by DSoj(m): 7:12pm On May 23, 2019
Why is it so hard to write correct English sentences on nairaland?
Write in pidgin naaa.

You can also just copy and paste from the original source.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by PrinceJoeWan(m): 7:28pm On May 23, 2019
All I see are outdated iphones no iPhone 8 sef

Where are those with latest iPhone tell them we are waiting

35 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by etrange: 8:01pm On May 23, 2019
DSoj:
Why is it so hard to write corect English sentences on nairaland?
Write in pidgin naaa.

Maybe it's because there is nothing like "corect English sentences". grin

322 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 23, 2019
Destroying iPhone 4s?

Smh make Dem destroy iPhone X

Fake stunt

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by dollytino4real(f): 8:16pm On May 23, 2019
no need to destroy dem pls send dem to Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by DSoj(m): 8:38pm On May 23, 2019
etrange:

Maybe it's because there is nothing like "corect English sentences". grin

That one na typo. Go sleep jor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by ZWorld: 8:48pm On May 23, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by donbenie(m): 8:55pm On May 23, 2019
Abudu2000:
Not seeing any iPhones tho,
Na them full there,outdated IPhones.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by martineverest(m): 9:20pm On May 23, 2019
that's the highest they can do...trump has ganged china and xi..any retaliation will land china into recession.

the tears of Japanese,Korean and Taiwanese companies have been heard

u can't ban google, Facebook,WhatsApp, Instagram,Twitter, Snapchat,Skype etc because u think they are security threat and expect America to allow huawei to take over 5G In their country

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by TechCapon(m): 9:20pm On May 23, 2019
grin
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by grandstar(m): 9:20pm On May 23, 2019
This will definitely affect iPhones bottom line but by how much I can't say.

China is iPhones second biggest market after the USA.

However, such erratic behavior by the Chinese maybe short-lived and exaggerated. It's the opposite of panic buying. And panic buying is usually short-lived.

I feel Apple can weather the storm especially if it can start monetising its service potential. It also the largest cash hoard for an American company if not for any company in the world!

5 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by falopey: 9:21pm On May 23, 2019
Fake news from fake bloggers with fake picture

5 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:21pm On May 23, 2019
Hmmm
I laugh in Mandarin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by MARKone(m): 9:21pm On May 23, 2019
They should send them down here, we goan help them destroy it
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by nogragra: 9:22pm On May 23, 2019
ZWorld:
The U.S. stepped up pressure on Huawei recently, putting it on a blacklist that requires American firms to get a license from the government before selling to the Chinese telecom equipment and smartphone maker.

The move threatens to cut off the supply of key components to Huawei.

Chinese consumers are now calling for a boycott of Apple's products in China in favor of Huawei.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/chinese-people-angrily-destroying-their-iphones-in-response-to-hauwei-ban-by-us/

This devil called Trump ehn, is causing irreparable damage to the world.
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by oblaak(m): 9:22pm On May 23, 2019
Best time to be in China to pick up the broken phones and sell to my gullible Naija fellows. This is the best business for the Igbo's
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Crest05(m): 9:23pm On May 23, 2019
DSoj:
Why is it so hard to write corect English sentences on nairaland?
Write in pidgin naaa.
CORRECT not Corect .
��

16 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Definetech56(m): 9:24pm On May 23, 2019
Huawei is Far Better than IPhone in all ways..

China is the King Of Technology... Comparing Huawei with IPhone is like comparing Drake with small doctor

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 / Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.