Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,241 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Please Can I Build A Three Bedroom Duplex With 10million? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Can I Build A Three Bedroom Duplex With 10million? (1757 Views)

What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? / After Buying Land, How Do I Build A House On It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can I Build A Three Bedroom Duplex With 10million? by Godsent4life: 12:12am On May 05, 2018
Your advice is needed urgently thanks...
Re: Please Can I Build A Three Bedroom Duplex With 10million? by Nobody: 12:21am On May 05, 2018
Send the money to me let me see if it can build the duplex for you
Re: Please Can I Build A Three Bedroom Duplex With 10million? by braindee(m): 12:31am On May 05, 2018
Godsent4life:

Yes. Depends on if you have the land and your taste
Re: Please Can I Build A Three Bedroom Duplex With 10million? by Godsent4life: 1:04am On May 05, 2018
braindee:

Yes. Depends on if you have the land and your taste
yes I have land available
Re: Please Can I Build A Three Bedroom Duplex With 10million? by braindee(m): 1:08am On May 05, 2018
Godsent4life:
yes I have land available

Where is this land?

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Build A Three Bedroom Duplex With 10million? by Godsent4life: 1:19am On May 05, 2018
braindee:

Where is this land?
Edo state bro
Re: Please Can I Build A Three Bedroom Duplex With 10million? by braindee(m): 1:26am On May 05, 2018
Godsent4life:
Edo state bro

Then it is very possible. Do you have design? Do you havw an idea of the roofing you want?
Re: Please Can I Build A Three Bedroom Duplex With 10million? by Godsent4life: 1:32am On May 05, 2018
braindee:

Then it is very possible. Do you have design? Do you havw an idea of the roofing you want?
for the roofing it will be Stone coated steel roofing but I don’t have a design yet
Re: Please Can I Build A Three Bedroom Duplex With 10million? by braindee(m): 1:35am On May 05, 2018
Godsent4life:
for the roofing it will be Stone coated steel roofing but I don’t have a design yet

You need a design. From there, you and your engineer can estimate how much material you need.

But normally, a standard self contain (studio apartment) takes like 400 x 9" cement blocks. Whatever you do, use vibrated blocks. One of the advantages is that you spend less on plastering compared to handmolded blocks.
Re: Please Can I Build A Three Bedroom Duplex With 10million? by Godsent4life: 1:41am On May 05, 2018
braindee:

You need a design. From there, you and your engineer can estimate how much material you need.

But normally, a standard self contain (studio apartment) takes like 400 x 9" cement blocks. Whatever you do, use vibrated blocks. One of the advantages is that you spend less on plastering compared to handmolded blocks.
thank you so much I really appreciate this
Re: Please Can I Build A Three Bedroom Duplex With 10million? by Analyst01(m): 1:54am On May 05, 2018
10 million will be sufficient for a 3 bedroom duplex if you lready have a land Depending on the architectural design and the quality of other features you chose to have within.
For free complete architectural drawing and a detailed material/labour cost breakdown for a fee contact me on frankitangltd@gmail.com
Re: Please Can I Build A Three Bedroom Duplex With 10million? by COFOLAND(m): 1:54am On May 05, 2018
Godsent4life:
yes you can but this will depend on your taste
Re: Please Can I Build A Three Bedroom Duplex With 10million? by omaolowo(m): 2:18am On May 05, 2018
Analyst01:
10 million will be sufficient for a 3 bedroom bungalow since you already have a land Depending on the architectural design and the quality of other features you chose to have within.
For free complete architectural drawing and a detailed material/labour cost breakdown for a fee contact me on frankitangltd@gmail.com

We started with "duplex".
It will now seem like you changed (reduced) it to "bungalow"!

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Build A Three Bedroom Duplex With 10million? by Analyst01(m): 3:47am On May 05, 2018
omaolowo:

We started with "duplex".
It will now seem like you changed (reduced) it to "bungalow"!

Corrected
Re: Please Can I Build A Three Bedroom Duplex With 10million? by akinolaolujide(m): 7:44am On May 05, 2018
Yes 10million will but you need a good architectural and structural design for the project such that put cost into consideration.
Another is you won't have an elaborate gross floor area for the project the bigger the floor area the more the cost of the project.
Also I need effective project management skills and phase cost budgeting that is you must not exceed budgeted sums during construction .
Lastly we offer architectural services if interested you can look us up and we can help with the design
cheers.
KLR -Studeos
07038874438. Whatsapp and calls

(1) (Reply)

Empty Homes In Japan Hit A Record High / Kukumada @ Adegbayi, Ibadan: 2 Bungalows (2nó 3bdrms) + 3bdrms Foundation #15m / Life In A Face Me I Face You House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.