Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen (35151 Views)

Miracle Igbokwe Graduates From Aviation School As He Becomes A Certified Pilot / Alex And Chubby-Looking Miracle Igbokwe In London (Photo) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen by proeast(m): 10:29am On May 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
Is tuface Idibia from there?

please, stop celebrating mediocrity. speak truth make satan shame abeg. where in the world na standing governor day go launch radio station? is it a thing of pride?

ah ah oga
Stop making unnecessary noise all over the thread. There is nothing wrong if a governor is invited to the commissioning of a TV station in his state and he graces the occasion. You all should criticize intelligently please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen by Nobody: 10:47am On May 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
ordinary local TV launch na all these said big men and celebrities day go? I never see this kind mediocrity before oh. wetin do us abeg? Are they not supposed to be launching multinational companies and signing contracts that would changes a generation?

Buhari go US day talk say Fulani herdsmen na stick dem day carry. But come to think of it. Take away sentiments. The Fulani herdsmen we know no pass daga before oh. no be today dem day carry their cattle enter town oh. I believe that this book haram/Biafra sentiment enter the thing o. People are ready to exterminate all Fulani people for no reason oh. the case is not about Fulani herdsmen. It is Muslims. Dem don put all the accusation for Fulani herdsmen head. many of them are decent people supplying us with cow meat oh. many are sincere businessmen. You cannot kill all igbos and claim all igbos are biafran seditionists.

the problem here is not just Fulani but muslimms. the jihadists are the ones carrying out all these killings. but the silent ones are the most evil of them all. any mmuslim who does not openly condemn the killing of Christians but keeps quiet and seek ways to pull himself out of them is deadlyy. he is secretly rejoicing over the killings and supporting them.

make una no let dem blind una with Fulani. that Fulani herdsmen saga na camouflage on top the main issue. the main issue is that the mouhadmed asked them to cause trouble wherever they go and kill infidels. not Fulani but mooslims killing Christians. buhari saying that it was ghadaffi men is outright nonsense. ghadaffi boys travel cross all the countries in between Nigeria and lybia dem no kill people. dem just fly over come begin kill people for Nigeria. that is a lie.

but the fact that the imams keep quiet speaks volumes. them know wetin dem day do well well. all the hausa people hand day involved. even if you kill all Fulani people, nothing change because islaam is the reason for the killings

How does this ur writeup relate to the TV launch?
Re: Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen by kolawoleibukun: 11:49am On May 05, 2018
proeast:
Stop making unnecessary noise all over the thread. There is nothing wrong if a governor is invited to the commissioning of a TV station in his state and he graces the occasion. You all should criticize intelligently please.
mumu shut up there. make I cut your dead head comot?
Re: Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen by MielBaker(m): 11:55am On May 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
ordinary local TV launch na all these said big men and celebrities day go? I never see this kind mediocrity before oh. wetin do us abeg? Are they not supposed to be launching multinational companies and signing contracts that would changes a generation?

Buhari go US day talk say Fulani herdsmen na stick dem day carry. But come to think of it. Take away sentiments. The Fulani herdsmen we know no pass daga before oh. no be today dem day carry their cattle enter town oh. I believe that this book haram/Biafra sentiment enter the thing o. People are ready to exterminate all Fulani people for no reason oh. the case is not about Fulani herdsmen. It is Muslims. Dem don put all the accusation for Fulani herdsmen head. many of them are decent people supplying us with cow meat oh. many are sincere businessmen. You cannot kill all igbos and claim all igbos are biafran seditionists.

the problem here is not just Fulani but muslimms. the jihadists are the ones carrying out all these killings. but the silent ones are the most evil of them all. any mmuslim who does not openly condemn the killing of Christians but keeps quiet and seek ways to pull himself out of them is deadlyy. he is secretly rejoicing over the killings and supporting them.

make una no let dem blind una with Fulani. that Fulani herdsmen saga na camouflage on top the main issue. the main issue is that the mouhadmed asked them to cause trouble wherever they go and kill infidels. not Fulani but mooslims killing Christians. buhari saying that it was ghadaffi men is outright nonsense. ghadaffi boys travel cross all the countries in between Nigeria and lybia dem no kill people. dem just fly over come begin kill people for Nigeria. that is a lie.

but the fact that the imams keep quiet speaks volumes. them know wetin dem day do well well. all the hausa people hand day involved. even if you kill all Fulani people, nothing change because islaam is the reason for the killings

Bros, take it easy. Nothing wrong if one or two persons (dignitaries, celebrities, government officials) are invited to launch a project and they do so. This country is messed up, we all know that. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't appreciate the few improvements or developments that we see from time to time. Same way we criticise when they mess up, we should try to appreciate their good works. Although they rarely do anything good to affect the society. We all see things differently. Your write up in my opinion is quite harsh in regard to this good news.
Re: Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen by proeast(m): 11:55am On May 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
mumu shut up there. make I cut your dead head comot?
dirty pig, I know that's what you and your folks do for a living. News Flash; you are too mentally re.tar.ded and physically handicapped to be in the same environment with me. Go and join your mates in soka forest cry
Re: Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen by Themandator: 11:57am On May 05, 2018
orjisblog:
It was another mind blowing occasion today as the people of IMO state witnessed the launching of another media power house.

Dignitaries and other top stake holders were present to witness this day. With the likes of 2 Baba,Uti Nwachukwu who anchored the event and the winner of the just concluded Big Brother naija reality show, Miracle IGbokwe and others where all in attendance.

The launching of this media house would be the addition of another private radio state and the first private Tv stations in the South east.

Rumors and reports had it that it is owned by the state Governor himself. Our question here are:

What do you think about this?
Nay or yay?

See more photos below..

https://orjisblog.com.ng/2018/05/04/%e2%80%8bphotos-gov-rochas-okorocha-commissions-reach-fm-and-tv-owerri/
Leave your comments below and pls share!!

It can't be the first private tv in the east as there was Minaj when I was in the university back then
Re: Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen by goaldynman(m): 12:00pm On May 05, 2018
Gucciboss:

[s]They only have radio stations not TV stations. But that doesn't make this one the first anyway[/s].

Oga! The first private TV in southeast was Minaj! And that was opened as far back as '90s! If you say they are not operational at moment, that's a different thing!

But google, you will discover there a number of private TV stations that came after minaj!!

1 Like

Re: Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen by kolawoleibukun: 12:07pm On May 05, 2018
proeast:
dirty pig, I know that's what you and your folks do for a living. News Flash; you are too mentally re.tar.ded and physically handicapped to be in the same environment with me. Go and join your mates in soka forest cry
my dear where I day so you need visa and pass to come oh. people like you no day fit enter my estate oh. we no be mate oh. na nairaland bring us close if not you no fit near people way day apply the kind perfume way I day wear sef.

You are a minion compare to my Clive Christian perfume alone. if your nose perceive am perfume e go run leave your body because suffer won kill am there. come make I put you for pay roll and give you promotion in less than 3 months
Re: Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen by kolawoleibukun: 12:08pm On May 05, 2018
MielBaker:

Bros, take it easy. Nothing wrong if one or two persons (dignitaries, celebrities, government officials) are invited to launch a project and they do so. This country is messed up, we all know that. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't appreciate the few improvements or developments that we see from time to time. Same way we criticise when they mess up, we should try to appreciate their good works. Although they rarely do anything good to affect the society. We all see things differently. Your write up in my opinion is quite harsh in regard to this good news.
mumu your brain go die in mediocrity.
Re: Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen by kolawoleibukun: 12:09pm On May 05, 2018
proeast:
mumu
Re: Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen by proeast(m): 12:14pm On May 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
my dear where I day so you need visa and pass to come oh. people like you no day fit enter my estate oh. we no be mate oh. na nairaland bring us close if not you no fit near people way day apply the kind perfume way I day wear sef.

You are a minion compare to my Clive Christian perfume alone. if your nose perceive am perfume e go run leave your body because suffer won kill am there. come make I put you for pay roll and give you promotion in less than 3 months
Trash from a poverty stricken skull miner. News Flash; people with money don't blow their trumpet (like yours faithfully) while empty barrels like you make the most noise.
Yes, granted that nairaland makes everyone anonymous but considering your low IQ and way of reasoning, my brother, I don't need to be a seer to know you are a low life struggling to get by everyday tongue
Re: Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen by Baroba(m): 12:20pm On May 05, 2018
Propaganda platform for the fat buffoon Okorocha..
Re: Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen by kolawoleibukun: 12:26pm On May 05, 2018
proeast:
Trash from a poverty stricken skull miner. News Flash; people with money don't blow their trumpet (like yours faithfully) while empty barrels like you make the most noise.
Yes, granted that nairaland makes everyone anonymous but considering your low IQ and way of reasoning, my brother, I don't need to be a seer to know you are a low life struggling to get by everyday tongue
you day make me laugh oh. If I call your line, you go confirm. forget say man day yarn for nairaland oh. make we forget that one sha.

I just day talk to change some igbos oh. I love and respect them but I am just hoping for a change. no be say I come here to insult igbos. but truth be told if things went my way it would be better. from the eyes of a traveler, I speak.
Re: Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen by proeast(m): 12:55pm On May 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
you day make me laugh oh. If I call your line, you go confirm. forget say man day yarn for nairaland oh. make we forget that one sha.

I just day talk to change some igbos oh. I love and respect them but I am just hoping for a change. no be say I come here to insult igbos. but truth be told if things went my way it would be better. from the eyes of a traveler, I speak.
Can you just stop talking please?? The more you type all these trash, the more you convince me that my assertions about you earlier is correct. What do you mean by "you want to change Igbos" Are you kidding me or what? Do you even measure up to the average Igbo man out there? Have you finished changing yourself??
Re: Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen by Icon4s(m): 1:22pm On May 05, 2018
Gucciboss:
First private TV station in South East indeed. Mumu reporter

I wonder o. When there was Minaj Broadcast international,Obosi, way back in the 1990s.
Re: Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen by menzino(m): 1:43pm On May 05, 2018
computer0810:
so there's no private TV station in d south east before, thought silver bird and AIT is there nw.....anyway thumps up to mood republic

Minaj System Television at Obosi, Anambra State has been there since the mid 90s. Owned by Chief Mike Ajegboo.

Re: Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen by esbjaygmailco(m): 3:23pm On May 05, 2018
i hope this guy will not forget his ambition...... YOUR CPL,

MIRACLEEEEEE
Re: Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen by MielBaker(m): 6:09pm On May 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
mumu your brain go die in mediocrity.

You are in your world. Enjoy it.
Re: Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen by Gucciboss: 6:39pm On May 05, 2018
goaldynman:

Oga! The first private TV in southeast was Minaj! And that was opened as far back as '90s! If you say they are not operational at moment, that's a different thing!

But google, you will discover there a number of private TV stations that came after minaj!!

Haa shocked.
Are you sure you read my comment properly? shocked
Re: Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen by maxtreme: 2:12pm On May 08, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
Is tuface Idibia from there?

please, stop celebrating mediocrity. speak truth make satan shame abeg. where in the world na standing governor day go launch radio station? is it a thing of pride?

ah ah oga
Hmm I get u, but at least them launch something lol
Re: Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen by Rochelle76(f): 5:37pm On May 09, 2018
Where is the station located plz? Let me go and try my luck
Re: Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen by sweetv(f): 6:05pm On May 18, 2018
orjisblog:
It was another mind blowing occasion today as the people of IMO state witnessed the launching of another media power house.

Dignitaries and other top stake holders were present to witness this day. With the likes of 2 Baba,Uti Nwachukwu who anchored the event and the winner of the just concluded Big Brother naija reality show, Miracle IGbokwe and others where all in attendance.

The launching of this media house would be the addition of another private radio state and the first private Tv stations in the South east.

Rumors and reports had it that it is owned by the state Governor himself. Our question here are:

What do you think about this?
Nay or yay?

See more photos below..

https://orjisblog.com.ng/2018/05/04/%e2%80%8bphotos-gov-rochas-okorocha-commissions-reach-fm-and-tv-owerri/
Leave your comments below and pls share!!
glad to be among
Re: Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen by sweetv(f): 6:54pm On May 18, 2018
Shortyy:
Op, where is the Reach tv located?
in owerri IMO state,behind villa garden hotel

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nancy Isime Goes Bald For New Movie With Jim Iyke (photos) / “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed / Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.