Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes (35569 Views)

Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) / Ayade Is Investing In The Future – Makarfi / Calabar People Relocate “governor Ayade Is Working” Signboards To Road Potholes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes by Racylucy(f): 2:20am On May 05, 2018
In Cross River State, Calabar, signboards in the streets with the imprint "Governor Ayade Is Working" has been relocated by residents to potholes on the road.

See pictures below:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/05/calabar-people-relocate-governor-ayade.html

17 Likes

Re: Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes by Racylucy(f): 2:20am On May 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes by Morbeta11(m): 2:35am On May 05, 2018
Mediocre of a governor.

41 Likes

Re: Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes by Eboski(m): 2:38am On May 05, 2018
Cross River

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes by yk2018: 2:48am On May 05, 2018
Ayade Commissioner of works isn't trying and some of his PA's and SA's behave like they don't owes a car. Edim Otop Road is bad, Unical hotel road down to CUDA is bad, Unical hall two road is bad, but most of his PA's used those root neither to Unical or UCTH... but you will see Ayade signboard in every that Ayade is working........

25 Likes

Re: Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes by Nobody: 3:23am On May 05, 2018
Way to go my people.

145 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes by rapthugx(m): 3:43am On May 05, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes by teemanbastos(m): 3:51am On May 05, 2018
Our mumu dun do!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes by godfatherx: 4:19am On May 05, 2018
Ayade is useless joor, Cross river is not what it used to be, infact it will win a competition of the dirtiest state in Nigeria now.

15 Likes

Re: Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes by Blackfire(m): 5:03am On May 05, 2018
A storm is coming from the people on this politicians.

20 Likes

Re: Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes by Alejoc(m): 5:04am On May 05, 2018
Bravo!

This is part of the citizen activism we trully need!

36 Likes

Re: Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes by Fuckyoumod: 5:06am On May 05, 2018
No be this Governor sign state budget of about N2tn

These people are just wicked.

7 Likes

Re: Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes by Alejoc(m): 5:12am On May 05, 2018
These are people of like minds.....

I have thought of printing posters and pasting them on my street with inscription such as....

CAN MR GOVERNOR LEAVE IN THIS KIND IF STREET?

DO WE WAIT FOR ANOTHER MESSIAH TO FIX THIS ROAD?

WHY DO WE DESERVE THESE KIND OF ROAD?

WHO WILL HELP US FIX THESE ROAD?

DO WE WAIT FOR PDP TO FIX THIS ROAD?

WHAT WILL IT COST THE GOVERNMENT TO FIX THIS ROAD?

WITH ROADS SUCH AS THIS? WILL WE EVER BE PRIORITY OF A ROTIMI AKEREDOLU LEAD GOVT?

WHO WILL MAKE OUR ROAD FREE OF THESE GULLIES?

DO WE CONTINUE TO PRAY ABOUT THESE ROADS?

10 Likes

Re: Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes by Nobody: 5:34am On May 05, 2018
Ppu don dey wake up

2 Likes

Re: Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes by Nukilia: 5:47am On May 05, 2018
Instead of packing sand to fill the pot holes, they're playing politics. All these government institutions in charge of public works should be scrapped or privatized. These are sinpgns that the public service is filled with dead people who sit in the office and do nothing. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes by Pavore9: 6:17am On May 05, 2018
Alejoc:
These are people of like minds.....

I have thought of printing posters and pasting them on my street with inscription such as....

CAN MR GOVERNOR LEAVE IN THIS KIND IF STREET?

DO WE WAIT FOR ANOTHER MESSIAH TO FIX THIS ROAD?

WHY DO WE DESERVE THESE KIND OF ROAD?

WHO WILL HELP US FIX THESE ROAD?

DO WE WAIT FOR PDP TO FIX THIS ROAD?

WHAT WILL IT COST THE GOVERNMENT TO FIX THIS ROAD?

WITH ROADS SUCH AS THIS? WILL WE EVER BE PRIORITY OF A ROTIMI AKEREDOLU LEAD GOVT?

WHO WILL MAKE OUR ROAD FREE OF THESE GULLIES?

DO WE CONTINUE TO PRAY ABOUT THESE ROADS?

I encourage you to ďo that as it is will provoke thoughts but do not have APC nor PDP as texts in any of your print outs as it will make you to be perceived as being non-partisan and eliminate people getting personal about political parties but focus on the message.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes by Alejoc(m): 6:48am On May 05, 2018
Pavore9:

I encourage you to ďo that as it is will provoke thoughts but do not have APC nor PDP as texts in any of your print outs as it will make you to be perceived as being non-partisan and eliminate people getting personal about political parties but focus on the message.

I agree with the political part but I was going to balance the act as my thought was political big wigs around the area can pressure the Ogas at the top to do something!

2 Likes

Re: Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes by Alejoc(m): 6:51am On May 05, 2018
Pavore9:

I will create a thread to show if and when I do that.... Really pained than many people can't drive their cars home and have to go through the rigours of removing their car battery daily or risk it being stolen overnight.... The rigours of living in Nigeria is crazy!

4 Likes

Re: Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes by general111(m): 6:56am On May 05, 2018
yk2018:
Ayade Commissioner of works isn't trying and some of his PA's and SA's behave like they don't owes a car. Edim Otop Road is bad, Unical hotel road down to CUDA is bad, Unical hall two road is bad, but most of his PA's used those root neither to Unical or UCTH... but you will see Ayade signboard in every that Ayade is working........
my brother,if you stay in calabar you will known that ayade is not performing at all..

3 Likes

Re: Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes by Bossontop(m): 8:13am On May 05, 2018
undecided
Rotflmao....dis is really savage and funny.....whoever came up with dis idea deserves some accolades

7 Likes

Re: Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes by Nobody: 8:13am On May 05, 2018
Soon a revolution would spark up...

3 Likes

Re: Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes by Garzx: 8:13am On May 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes by pol23: 8:13am On May 05, 2018
Nice one.
Re: Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes by Firefire(m): 8:14am On May 05, 2018
Excellent move...

1 Like

Re: Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes by Alienalert(m): 8:14am On May 05, 2018
Hilarious!!
Re: Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes by AprokoGirl: 8:14am On May 05, 2018
grin

DON'T FAIL TO CHECK HIS FULL PROJECTS HERE : https://ayade.com/2018-projects

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes by Iseoluwani: 8:15am On May 05, 2018
Useless gov

Rabbit for sale

1 Like

Re: Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes by Alienalert(m): 8:15am On May 05, 2018
they keep fooling themselves with the slogan like say everybody is blind to see what's really happening. mcheew
Re: Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes by Iseoluwani: 8:15am On May 05, 2018
Useless gov

angry
Rabbit for sale

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady / Thugs Imported From Edo Nabbed In Akwa Ibom Few Hours To Elections. Photos / Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.