Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees (35570 Views)

Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / Senate President Lawan Confirms Receiving List Of 43 Ministerial Nominees / Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by GistCandy(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2019
Following the release of President Muhammadu Buhari’s ministerial list to foresee various activities to get the country working, the list saw a lot of new faces as well known faces and some others left out.

Read the full analysis of the submitted ministerial appointees;

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by GistCandy(m): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by daddytime(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2019
Of everyone on that list, no face and presence annoys me as much as that of the retardeen FCT minister.

Very sadistic inept fanatic.

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by quickberry(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2019
GistCandy:
lalasticlala

Tayo alasoadura don turn to Alli Ndume abi?

Rosay15 come and see wetin I dey see o grin

18 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by Rosay15(f): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
quickberry:

Tayo alasoadura don turn to Alli Ndume abi?

Rosay15 come and see wetin I dey see o grin
... Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
ok
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by rentAcock(m): 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
Its time for these guys to pass on the torch to the youth. None of them is under 40yrs so how are they supposed to stay abreast with the the digital age?

I would rather see a healthy mix of older and younger ministers as a more diverse group brings about different perspectives and experiences.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by Imoh555(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
old thieves annoited and turned saint's
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by nurex01(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
@op! Y Ali Ndume as Tayo Alasoadura?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by BuhariBuster: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
5 women out of 41? This country must respect women

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by suky1976: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
Prepare For WORST ECONOMY

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
Please who amongst them is the Minister of Foolishness, Total Uselessness and Absolute Nothing.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by gentlemayor(m): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
Why is Tayo Alasoadura represented with Ali Ndume photograph?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by tmphoto(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hello

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
daddytime:
Of everyone on that list, no face and presence annoys me as much as that of the retardeen FCT minister.

Very sadistic inept fanatic.
The one wey annoy me pass na that very useless and inept Ngige on what grounds does he deserve a come back someone that was always having one issue or the other with the Labour unions.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by AreaFada2: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hmmmmm.

Good luck to us.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by Emarex: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
I expect noting from this government
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by Profkomolafe(m): 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2019

Like play like play Ali Ndume Don turn Tayo Alasoadura.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by SpatialKing(m): 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
Why would you use Ali Ndume face for Tayo? That's a blunder

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by Jaykolo10(m): 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
There's no improvement on the ministers list...same set of leaders...since the past years... And some people are still rooting for pdp and apc...una die well grin
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by bjbjbj: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
All I see are face of criminals.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by CotenantNIG: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
remove ali ndume pic from there

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by Vokians(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
Reward for job well done in the just concluded election. If lai is not in the list who else will be?
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by XchUskY4u(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
las las *ALL NA SCAM*
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by DIKEnaWAR: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
That's Ndume in Alasodaura's space.

Dambazzau and Mansur Dan Ali own sweet me die. They just let our security slide like they were not military officers.

Baba, change the Service chiefs and make sure the dead FCT Minister is made minister of cemetery affairs. Infact promote him to the SGF but please don't afflict the FCT with that man again.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by islandmoon: 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
2 big politicians will depart in the next 12 months by any means , either by sleeping and passing away in their sleep , their demise will add shape the history of Nigeria, write this down
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by Shezkid01(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
GistCandy:
lalasticlala
Op na ur first comment.. Weytin happen
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by blackpanda: 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
whi am i seeing ali ndume pic there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) / How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire / Army Arrests Dangote Trucks, 3 Others Taking Banned Goods To Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.