Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Can A Christian Have Double Personality? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Christian Have Double Personality? (621 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Christian Have Double Personality? by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 20, 2010
Watching the new trend from Omotola to Beyonce, two self professed christians, who have claimed to have double personalities. can anyone who says he posseses 2 personality types be called a Christian?
Re: Can A Christian Have Double Personality? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:41pm On May 20, 2010
I do!
One personality for my personal life with God and the Other personality for my un-personal life with others grin
Re: Can A Christian Have Double Personality? by Enigma(m): 8:19pm On May 20, 2010
grin Ha, at first I thought this was about double/multiple IDs on the nairaland forum. That I have some idea about even as i have no clue about Beyonce's double personality.

A few nairaland double/multiple IDs are so easily recognisable that it has crossed my mind that the forum's owner and moderators are not that interested in prohibiting double/multiple IDs. Interestingly, apart from those with easily recognisable double/multiple IDs here, there are some who operate as a team ---- especially the CEC members.

All rather amusing!

cool
Re: Can A Christian Have Double Personality? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 20, 2010
@enigma

since you knolw it wasnt about i.ds, why u still dey rap?

Anyway Beyonce has claimed many times of her second person Sasha fierce.
Re: Can A Christian Have Double Personality? by manmustwac(m): 9:33pm On May 20, 2010
All chriistians have double personality. The good holy righteous personality for when they enter church and the typical argumentative bad attitude that they have as soon as they leave the church.
Re: Can A Christian Have Double Personality? by MOG2009: 3:38am On May 25, 2010
Apart from Christians, most people suffers from multiple personality. In Abnormal Psychology, personality is a Disorder because of certain traits were discovered to be responsible  for certain behavior or action of any individual. There are  three clusters or groups of personalities. They are divided into A,B&C. According to DSM-VI-TR, cluster A are Paranoid,Schizoid and Schizotypal etc  Cluster B are Antisocial,Bordline and Narcisstic, Histrionic  etc While, Cluster C are Aviodant, Dependent,Obsessive-Complusive Peronality Disorder.  To get the true symptoms of some of the cluster A personality disorders such as Shizoid and Schizotypal.Kindly type the word on Youtube.com and google the rest.  In Africa, due to the limited education on this subject, some men of God thought this personality disorders are witchcrafts or evil spirits. This is very typical in deliverance services, when the members starts to show symptoms like or having episodes such as hallucination (hearing vocies).

(1) (Reply)

Triangle Mystic Agency. Do U Want Multiple Followers In Your Religion / Esoteric Buddhism/Hinduism Yogi Thread / Real Biblical meaning of Tithe Or Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.