Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Omoyele Is Coming For You! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Is Coming For You! (1059 Views)

FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ / Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoyele Is Coming For You! by Optional09: 3:27am On May 05, 2018
Buhari be ready or shamefully resign. Omoyele Sowore is coming for you.

Omoyele Sowore is the future

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Is Coming For You! by Georgry(m): 4:52am On May 05, 2018
Re: Omoyele Is Coming For You! by Nobody: 5:28am On May 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Omoyele Is Coming For You! by Truthcat: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
I thought as much until I heard from a very intelligent source that the guy is paid to come and help divert Yoruba attention from "NO RESTRUCTURING NO ELECTION" so we all can participate in the election with Buhari having a smooth sail through rigging. After which Sowore will then lend a credence to Buhari by holding a press conference to declare the election as free and fair.
Re: Omoyele Is Coming For You! by UncleJudax(m): 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
Truthcat:
I thought as much until I heard from a very intelligent source that the guy is paid to come and help divert Yoruba attention from "NO RESTRUCTURING NO ELECTION" so we all can participate in the election with Buhari having a smooth sail through rigging. After which Sowore will then lend a credence to Buhari by holding a press conference to declare the election as free and fair.
Beer-parlour matters

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Is Coming For You! by Truthcat: 4:35am On Jun 13, 2018
Call it what you want, but there's a reason Sowore went to visit emir Sanusi first. Voice of reason has always been "beer parlour matters" in the ears of Yoruba, or how could the Hausa&fulani have managed to corner and in control every major assets in Yorubaland? It's because they sound like beer parlour talk.
UncleJudax:

Beer-parlour matters
Re: Omoyele Is Coming For You! by UncleJudax(m): 4:40am On Jun 13, 2018
Truthcat:
Call it what you want, but there's a reason Sowore went to visit emir Sanusi first. Voice of reason has always been "beer parlour matters" in the ears of Yoruba, or how could the Hausa&fulani have managed to corner and in control every major assets in Yorubaland? It's because they sound like beer parlour talk.
Bro I am not Yoruba. Again, beer parlour.
Re: Omoyele Is Coming For You! by Truthcat: 4:43am On Jun 13, 2018
I don't care where you are from, but you will soon find out. I would love for him to take all Yoruba votes away from Buhari though, if not for rigging, just Maybe an uprising or something can happen from there. Omoluabi republic is the only thing that will do it for me.
UncleJudax:

Bro I am not Yoruba. Again, beer parlour.
Re: Omoyele Is Coming For You! by UncleJudax(m): 5:21am On Jun 13, 2018
Truthcat:
I don't care where you are from, but you will soon find out. I would love for him to take all Yoruba votes away from Buhari though, if not for rigging, just Maybe an uprising or something can happen from there. Omoluabi republic is the only thing that will do it for me.
Good luck
Re: Omoyele Is Coming For You! by Truthcat: 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
Omoluabi republic should be visa free to you, cos you like Yoruba.
UncleJudax:

Good luck
Re: Omoyele Is Coming For You! by UncleJudax(m): 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
Truthcat:
Omoluabi republic should be visa free to you, cos you like Yoruba.
Thanks but no thanks.

Anyway...do more, talk less.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Is Coming For You! by Truthcat: 1:09am On Jun 15, 2018
You know you can't stay away from Yoruba.

Post your 10 fingers to show you know what action is.

UncleJudax:

Thanks but no thanks.

Anyway...do more, talk less.
Re: Omoyele Is Coming For You! by UncleJudax(m): 1:34am On Jun 15, 2018
Truthcat:
You know you can't stay away from Yoruba.

Post your 10 fingers to show you know what action is.

Oga...I am not in Yorubaland. If you want you your own country...work for it...not talk
Re: Omoyele Is Coming For You! by Truthcat: 1:38am On Jun 15, 2018
Who cares where you are! If you can't post your limbs here then you can't tell me to work for something you know nothing about.
UncleJudax:

Oga...I am not in Yorubaland. If you want you your own country...work for it...not talk
Re: Omoyele Is Coming For You! by UncleJudax(m): 1:54am On Jun 15, 2018
Truthcat:
Who cares where you are! If you can't post your limbs here then you can't tell me to work for something you know nothing about.
Now you don't care? grin Weren't you asking why I can't stay away from Yorubaland?

Jumpoff with your limbshit

Alzheimer alert!
Re: Omoyele Is Coming For You! by Truthcat: 2:00am On Jun 15, 2018
You sure must be demented, reason you forgot where you started. Yes I don't care where you are but you can't stay anywhere outside Yorubaland.
UncleJudax:

Now you don't care? grin Weren't you asking why I can't stay away from Yorubaland?

Alzheimer alert!
Re: Omoyele Is Coming For You! by UncleJudax(m): 2:05am On Jun 15, 2018
Truthcat:
You sure must be demented, reason you forgot where you started. Yes I don't care where you are but you can't stay anywhere outside Yorubaland.
You have beer-parlour tendencies. grin

Bye

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Is Coming For You! by Truthcat: 2:19am On Jun 15, 2018
When you can't handle the truth, beer parlour card is all you have left.
UncleJudax:

You have beer-parlour tendencies. grin

Bye
Re: Omoyele Is Coming For You! by Optional09: 12:38am On Nov 13, 2018
See how they trivialized with tribalism. Mad APC hiref crowd
Re: Omoyele Is Coming For You! by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 13, 2018
Tell them bro. Sowore is coming with fire.
APC and PDP take note.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Were A Better Leader - APC Chieftain, Timi Frank Apologizes To Jonathan / Osun:see The Moment Saraki Reconciled Adeleke & Ogunbiyi(photos) / Even If We See Atiku Being Chased By FBI For Robbing World Bank We'll Vote Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.