Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

A University Student Should Let Go Of These Habits - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A University Student Should Let Go Of These Habits (908 Views)

9 Destructive Habits Every University Student Should Let Go / Cornell University Student Strips In Class To Defend Her Presentation In NewYork / Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A University Student Should Let Go Of These Habits by Innoswagzy1998(m): 6:59am On May 05, 2018
Your habits as a University Student will greatly affect your life and career. The sad thing is that many of us take this “course” for granted. Joshua Abuwa, the author of the book “I Choose To Be Great” made a statement, “In life you don’t decide your future, you decide your habits and your habits decide your future”.

From the above quote, it can be deduced that, the power to decide your future is ......... Continue reading here - https://flashnaijanews.com/habits-university-student/
Re: A University Student Should Let Go Of These Habits by makethegrades: 9:05am On May 05, 2018
The person that composed this has brain

1 Like

Re: A University Student Should Let Go Of These Habits by Innoswagzy1998(m): 9:27am On May 05, 2018
makethegrades:
The person that composed this has brain
thanks dear

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Resumption Date For 2018/2019 Academic Session. / My Farewell Message As I Bow Out Of Office Today - Kingsley Ndimele / I Got Admission, But My Tuition is Incomplete. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.