Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,486 members, 7,770,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:54 AM

Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) (60192 Views)

Thomas Partey Meets His Lookalike In Ghana / Liverpool Star, Mo Salah Voted Premier League Player Of The Year / Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by oshe11: 12:22pm On May 05, 2018
brenister10:

I don dey expect people like you to be comment. E be like say that sapele water with Osogbo weed wey you take last night still dey dance shaku shaku for your system

Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 05, 2018
This is disturbing.
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by Samswags9(m): 12:23pm On May 05, 2018
The Nose Is The Difference, The Difference Is In The Nose.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 12:23pm On May 05, 2018
emeijeh:
African Messi
true talk

Haters go meet buhari
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by enomakos(m): 12:24pm On May 05, 2018
waoh
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by Alamin9582: 12:25pm On May 05, 2018
brenister10:

I don dey expect people like you to comment. E be like say that sapele water with Osogbo weed wey you take last night still dey dance shaku shaku for your system
lolz
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by enomakos(m): 12:26pm On May 05, 2018
AryaSand:
This is disturbing.
how?
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by thatigboman: 12:31pm On May 05, 2018
Which of them is Mo?
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by distilledwalex(m): 12:34pm On May 05, 2018
nanakgh:
Lmao...a true doppleganger if I've ever seen one! My first reaction was which is Salah??! grin
That's how you know a true DC fan angry grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by Baronnaire: 12:34pm On May 05, 2018
CaptainStephen:
That was how I saw a dude who looked so much like me, I would have sworn he was my twin if I didn't have a twin sister.

Ask your mom, there may be a "mix up" somewhere grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by Sicilyjoe: 12:36pm On May 05, 2018
The one on the right is MO Sarah
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by Baronnaire: 12:37pm On May 05, 2018
enomakos:
how?

She is having a hard time choosing which one to****
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by AndriaRich(m): 12:38pm On May 05, 2018
Mo salah!
Mo salah!!
Running down the wing!!!

#ynwa...
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by Dething: 12:38pm On May 05, 2018
CaptainStephen:
That was how I saw a dude who looked so much like me, I would have sworn he was my twin if I didn't have a twin sister.

I ask well broh, You might actually be triplet grin
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by kmaster007: 12:39pm On May 05, 2018
which one of dem is real salah... (right or left)
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by enomakos(m): 12:40pm On May 05, 2018
Baronnaire:

She is having a hard time choosing which one to****
ok
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by Bobby4090: 12:42pm On May 05, 2018
josh123:
ur look alike is buhari

God forbid! Azi gbakwaa!!!
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2018
One get shreik nose. mo salah is on d right
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by jojomario(m): 12:47pm On May 05, 2018
Seeing this, I don't even know which one is salah again.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 05, 2018
emeijeh:
African Messi
They don't regard him as African, He is more of a Middle Eastern to them.
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by IbokPatrick(m): 12:56pm On May 05, 2018
Okay.... They say I resemble Ousmane Dembele
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by tallceejay(m): 1:00pm On May 05, 2018
Very striking resemblance.... Makes me wanna ask who his real dad is. If you know you know grin
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by molas02: 1:04pm On May 05, 2018
potbelly:
Salah on the right...
how did u kn.
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 1:07pm On May 05, 2018
abeg who's the real salah o!
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 1:11pm On May 05, 2018
josh123:
ur look alike is buhari
that is much more better than the mo sallah and all your generation combined.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by jaafree: 1:11pm On May 05, 2018
easy to differentiate, just throw them ball. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by Olablessinq2016: 1:25pm On May 05, 2018
seriously one is salah and the other is zalah
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by meolaniyi(m): 1:26pm On May 05, 2018
Away match
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by toluxa1(m): 1:29pm On May 05, 2018
brenister10:

I don dey expect people like you to comment. E be like say that sapele water with Osogbo weed wey you take last night still dey dance shaku shaku for your system

No mind am. I know their type too. Wierd human beings that like to go left even when everybody else is rightly going right

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 05, 2018
enomakos:
how?
The resemblance na.
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by josh123(m): 1:39pm On May 05, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
that is much more better than the mo sallah and all your generation combined.
including urs,asshole
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by KLINMANN(m): 1:39pm On May 05, 2018
KevinDein:
Messi is the South American Salah
must you spew rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup / Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game / See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.