Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:58 AM

Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) (60188 Views)

Thomas Partey Meets His Lookalike In Ghana / Liverpool Star, Mo Salah Voted Premier League Player Of The Year / Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by Lordave: 1:41pm On May 05, 2018
Emjay1310:
Who is sallah among the 2 of them?? I am waiting to see my look alike o. Let me be famous, they will show up for sure
Your look alike is David Alaba!

Check him out.
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 05, 2018
Emjay1310:
Who is sallah among the 2 of them?? I am waiting to see my look alike o. Let me be famous, they will show up for sure
u mean u can't tell? look well...he's the one I'm pointing to
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by kayusely70(m): 2:08pm On May 05, 2018
Happy birthday to you
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 2:08pm On May 05, 2018
oshe11:
See Insult
I wonder too
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by shegzydave(m): 2:11pm On May 05, 2018
This is absolutely fake, how can look alike be this so much identical like twins, I guess one of them is his younger brother
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by enomakos(m): 2:13pm On May 05, 2018
AryaSand:

The resemblance na.
ok dear
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by Abdelux223: 2:18pm On May 05, 2018
they fucking resemble each other, as a Yoruba boy, I go just do 'tokini tokini banbaluke iya basirat ponmi sori......................... then I pick
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by DonMekino(m): 2:22pm On May 05, 2018
Waohh....he looks like Mo Sallah more than Mo Salla looks like Mo Sallah grin
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by ACE1010: 2:27pm On May 05, 2018
josh123:
ur look alike is buhari

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by kadree(m): 2:51pm On May 05, 2018
Messi's look alike.
grin

Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by DEcclesia(m): 3:06pm On May 05, 2018
let them go and question their parent and doctor... what I saw is identical twins
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by OyinO: 3:10pm On May 05, 2018
Wow! Twin indeed.
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 3:19pm On May 05, 2018
CaptainStephen:
That was how I saw a dude who looked so much like me, I would have sworn he was my twin if I didn't have a twin sister.

Is twin sister a lookalike also, otherwise there is a mix up or ur triplet. Better find out
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2018
Holuwahphemy:
It's my birthday! Show some love... Gracias kiss
Happy Birthday Bro....... Happy Birthday to me too.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 3:34pm On May 05, 2018
Unbelievable! They must be lost twins.
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by rman: 4:03pm On May 05, 2018
CaptainStephen:
That was how I saw a dude who looked so much like me, I would have sworn he was my twin if I didn't have a twin sister.

Maybe you are a triplet. You better investigate further
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by Theboss100(m): 4:05pm On May 05, 2018
Bobby4090:

God forbid! Azi gbakwaa!!!
Lolz U Must Be An Ikwerre Guy
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 4:12pm On May 05, 2018
This is an incredible resemblance. angry
They should go for Dna test,he could his lost twin bro
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 4:19pm On May 05, 2018
Sallahu
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by Nairatrend: 5:08pm On May 05, 2018
grin
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by CaptainStephen(m): 5:27pm On May 05, 2018
Baronnaire:

Ask your mom, there may be a "mix up" somewhere grin
he is older than me tongue
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by CaptainStephen(m): 5:28pm On May 05, 2018
rman:

Maybe you are a triplet. You better investigate further
not possible, he is older than me.
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by CaptainStephen(m): 5:29pm On May 05, 2018
mysteryman2014:

Is twin sister a lookalike also, otherwise there is a mix up or ur triplet. Better find out
she is , but the man is older than us.
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by djoe21(m): 5:32pm On May 05, 2018
emeijeh:
African Messi

Are you insulting Salah? Please Messi is South American Salah
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 05, 2018
egyptian king > penaldo

Don't quote me
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by Nairatrend: 6:42pm On May 05, 2018
brenister10:

I don dey expect people like you to comment. E be like say that sapele water with Osogbo weed wey you take last night still dey dance shaku shaku for your system
Lolz
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 05, 2018
shocked which one is Salah there?

Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by ItsTime4me(m): 7:15pm On May 05, 2018
CaptainStephen:
You may be triplet
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 7:23pm On May 05, 2018
Alamin9582:
World famous footballer, Mohamed Salah, has been taken aback after he met another man who looks just like him.

Mohamed Salah is a man in demand in his native Egypt, so it may come in handy to know he has a very convincing doppleganger who could step in as a body double when it all gets too much.

The Liverpool star has become a national icon after his 43-goal campaign at Anfield, and will lead Egypt into their first World Cup appearance in 28 years this summer with hopes firmly on his shoulders.

And Salah’s success on the pitch appears to have been good news for Ahmed Bahaa, who has gained plenty of media attention for his ridiculous likeness to the diminutive winger as a result.

Daily Mail UK reports that Bahaa has regularly been seen on Egyptian television posing in both the Egyptian national and Liverpool shirts baring Salah’s name.

In videos of him roaming the streets, plenty of people believe they are meeting the man himself, and with good reason.

See more pictures of him in link below

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/carbon-copy-liverpool-star-mo-salah-shocked-to-meet-man-who-looks-exactly-like-him-photos/

#Nairatrend
spotting the lookalike is easy. Na him open teeth more. he is so happy, while Sarah most be feeling he is just assisting another folk. make the real Sarah show up for the Madrid match oo
Re: Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) by aniekan2odds(m): 7:26pm On May 05, 2018
TODAYS GAME 5/5/2018

1.....UKRAINE PREMIER LEAGUE....

Shakhtar Donesk Vs Zoraya(12and over 1.5)

2....GREECE SUPER LEAGUE ...

PAOK VS Plataniaa (over 2.5)

3....ESTONIA MESTRILIGA...

Parnujk Vs Kaju Nomme(12and over 2.5)

4..TURKEY TFF2..KIRMIZI GROUP

Menemen Vs Eyupspor (12and over 1.5)

5...GREEECE FOOTBALL LEAGUE

OFI vs Apollon Larissa (12and over 1.5)

Total odd 2.23(merrybet code 9428054)....95%SURE GAME.. ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

Visit 2oddsblog for more info on how to join VIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup / Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game / See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.