Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Dino Melaye And The Rod Of The King - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye And The Rod Of The King (370 Views)

The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / Dino Melaye And Wada Musa Reconcile (Photos) / Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And The Rod Of The King by mathinips(m): 7:24am On May 05, 2018
Dino Melaye and the rod of the king

Write By Semiye Michael

Dignity is extremely expensive, hence the king dances around in garments of shame.

Hoodlums hijacked the Harlow chamber of the National Assembly is broad day light and made away with the symbol of national authority. The act was traced to a Distinguished Senator, but because he is of the king, his act is enjoying coverage.... In fact, as far as we are concerned, he has done nothing wrong.

Stealing the Mace of the nation is as grievous as committing treason; a sin so many have died for committing. The IG of Police didn't receive the order of the President and so he can't do anything about it.

In this country, a serving Minister of Justice was murdered in cold blood and up on till today, nobody was named for the act..... Somebody will say after all it is not under this administration...... Oh yeah! But one king was reigning then.

Under this administration, they discovered a former GMD of NNPC who filled a whole house up with raw cash[looted money]. He even installed Air Conditioning system to cool them. The guy is very much around.

Under the nose of the king a man used several millions of Naira meant for the IDPs to service personal needs and possibly carry girls in it[he said he used it to cut grass]. Such a sin deserves death sentence by stoning in the village square. What did the king do to him?
Under the reign of the king a new group of murderers have emerged, killing with sword at such manner that shatters the heart. The same king who advocated that the #BH group declared terrorists has said almost nothing about his kinsmen that slits people's throats daily.

A seemingly incompetent Police Force is here unleashing all its strength on a man known by all to be a continuous challenger of impunity.
Shame is the definition of what is currently in display against Dino.

Somebody should please remind me.... What sin did Dino commit? Let me pretend I have not been around for a little while. What did he do compared to any of the samples I listed?
#GYB....... I have since left you to your errors. One day, you will come face to face with the proceeds of your work.

But for the king who came on a platform of deceit, even if you win again, your days like all of us are numbered. You are a saint...... You so much hate corruption. You have fought corruption to a standstill. You even are planning to go and fight corruption in Ghana. King...... Hear me today, corruption is not limited to looting state treasury. Oppressing and humiliating people considered as threats or opposition with state power and resources is first and foremost corruption and secondly a sign of satanic wickedness.

It is only a pity that Dino haven't lived up to expectations. He has surrounded himself with people who cannot dare him with the truth. He has turned himself to a demi-god that his followers follow dogmatically. He is living like a lion in the jungle. He roar and thunder like a spirit in the evil forest. He knows everything and can tell everybody everything but never listen to anybody. Dino is my brother but I doubt if I am proud of his juvenile delinquent.

Today Dino is alone. Where are the masses he always claimed he fights for? The masses know who fights for them if they see one.
They have moved Dino to Lokoja where the people he said he is staking his life for dwells but no one came around to close down the street and city down in protest...... Dino will come out of this. But Dino need to rethink his ways and entire life. Dino is a product of grace but he has lived prodigally.

Let the king know that those ahead of him left and that he will leave. The sin of Dino will be wiped out but the many sins of the king will remain forever. In the reign of the king, there has been such stain of blood and mourning almost as never before. May the king live long enough to read enough report of his reign.

How can you explain the pursuit of a man that a governor almost spent his one year budget to haunt down. The federal government through INEC expended only God knows how much to haunt and yet fail but they are still haunting him. Let us agree that the judge even come up to say; OK o, this guy is guilty o, go and kill him.......... Then the king and his boy will throw up a party?

One day, the rod of the king will fight the king..... That day, the sky will refuse to give its Sun shine. But Dino will live again.
Re: Dino Melaye And The Rod Of The King by Pierced(f): 7:28am On May 05, 2018
@ op........I say a big amen to ur write up.

Dino's major crime was challenging tinubu(buhari's lap dog).

Although his bmc crew will say fg has nothing to do with dino's persecution.....but even d blind can see that's an obvious lie.

lol......It's funny aw buhari claims to fight corruption.......he even wants to extend his corruption fight to Ghana.....when can't even see d massive corruption going on under his nose......when he's shown......he looks for a way to vindicate the people invovle making them look innocent.......am sure even Ghanaias will refuse his help.

lol.....but I think Oxford dictionary should replace words like anarchy.....chaos......lawlessness......with buhari in their new edition.

One sure thing is buhari is forever hunted with all d crimes he has committed against Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Benin Airport Clash: Edo APC Chides Senator Urhoghide, Calls Him 'irresponsible' / PDP Minions At It Again / Why Jagaban Tinubu Will Not Leave APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.