Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago (21265 Views)

Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Tinubu Says Umaru Musa Yaradua Came Into Power In 2003 At Ogun APC Rally / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by AreaFada2: 12:15pm On May 05, 2018
Dollyak:
Rip but on another note, it's still concerning how Fulanis one of the minority tribe, always end up as the president. They are way too over represented in politics.

This might be out of place, but it should be a concern to everyone as I can alsi see the candidates being proposed for 2019 are also fulanis.
This is due to Uthman dan Fodio whose descendants or followers became Emirs across the North except Shehu of Borno. They are therefore the aristocracy & rulers of the North. And the North rules 9ja. Only some like IBB & Abacha managed to sneak in via coups. El-Rufai, Atiku, Kwankwaso, Dakwambo and legions of them are all Fulanis.

In effect Nigeria is Uthman dan Fodio's conquered territory just like Ahmadu Bello openly said often when alive. Some of his video clips saying so are freely available online.

3 Likes

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by thatigboman: 12:15pm On May 05, 2018
Toosure70:
Dey deceive your self. Another failure saved by death. This man killed NAFDAC AND EFCC when he appointed mumus after Dora and Ribadu.
Dora Akunyili is best NAFDAC DG. And Ribadu is best EFCC Chairman. What are u saying?
Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by AreaFada2: 12:19pm On May 05, 2018
thatigboman:
Dora Akunyili is best NAFDAC DG. And Ribadu is best EFCC Chairman. What are u saying?

Read well first. He meant those that came after Ribadu & Dora were useless. OBJ appointed Dora & Ribadu.

Yar'Adua made Dora Communications Minister, a post not all suited to her strengths. She was a scientist/Pharmacist doing a great job & NAFDAC.
Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by Toosure70: 12:24pm On May 05, 2018
thatigboman:
Then who removed them. is it not your yaradua?
Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by thatigboman: 12:24pm On May 05, 2018
AreaFada2:

Read well first. He meant those that came after Ribadu & Dora were useless. OBJ appointed Dora & Ribadu.

Yar'Adua made Dora Communications Minister, a post not all suited to her strengths. She was a scientist/Pharmacist doing a great job & NAFDAC.
oh ok. Tnx. Dora being made communications, abi information minister wasnt fit for purpose actually.
Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by thatigboman: 12:25pm On May 05, 2018
Toosure70:
Then who removed them. is it not your yaradua?
i get ur point now. Sorry.
Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by Sicilyjoe: 12:30pm On May 05, 2018
Ugosample:

Will you keep shut!

Yaradua will never come out in the open to classify people as 5%

Yaradua admitted that the process that brought him in was flawed

A man who has a plan for the country

A man who jettisoned the do or die politics of OBJ and allowed the courts unseat PDP govs

who will not like such a man?

I knew u didn't have respect for the elders, but when u get home u tell ur father to shut up if u have any
Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by OlujobaSamuel: 12:38pm On May 05, 2018
lol, best naija president abi? i don hear ooo.
I think we had our longest ASUU strike under him and during that period, he went to saudi arabia to commission a university, anyway, what do I know?
All naija presido na criminal abeg
NB: he travelled to Saudi more than any president that he even neglected a UN function for Saudi
Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by Ake1: 12:50pm On May 05, 2018
Hypocrisy! I remembered then when those people were celebrating his ailment & eventual death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 05, 2018
carinmom:

You've just said exactly what I have in mind, all the positive comments by the easterners are purely hypocritical, they've never, and will never love any Fulani man.

Check 2007 thread you will see where they wish him death as he fall sick. They are happy Jonathan will be the president, yet gej did not do anything meaningful to them.

1 Like

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by fergie001: 1:10pm On May 05, 2018
LBanks:

You forgot to add that Yaradua was the president that came and removed all Dangote's tax incentives, thereby removing Dangote's advantage (monoply) and creating a level playing field for the likes of Ibeto

This man was never tribalistic and I doubt if his Fulani kinsmen really loved him the way they love idiot Buhari
You have sense
Spot on
Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by Olatara(f): 1:19pm On May 05, 2018
Toosure70:
Dey deceive your self. Another failure saved by death. This man killed NAFDAC AND EFCC when he appointed mumus after Dora and Ribadu.
Nobody is perfect uncle
Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by millionboi(m): 1:27pm On May 05, 2018
Sicilyjoe:
The easterns that pretend to love this man is because nnamdi kanu have not surface back then if not u will see bitter comments about him
Even if he does nobody wud have support him(Nnamdi kanu) then.

When d country is rule well nobody gets time 4dat.
#You know it.
Never

See..... You cant in any way compare umar to buhari.

Buhari is d worst president ever.
Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by Karence(f): 1:41pm On May 05, 2018
I've been thinking what 5th may represents in my life,now I wish I didn't come online. it was the day I lost my 49 years old Dad ,I usually wipe the date from my memory for that past ninteen years but realising it was the same date that my best president died same date :-makes it more painful. Rest on sirs embarassed proudly Igbo
Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by anonymuz(m): 2:21pm On May 05, 2018
Toosure70:
I no blaim you because I guess you were still young then.
Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by carinmom(f): 2:41pm On May 05, 2018
MrHowto:

Check 2007 thread you will see where they wish him death as he fall sick. They are happy Jonathan will be the president, yet gej did not do anything meaningful to them.

Typical of them, they think we are not aware of the kind of jubilation that erupted following the death of Umar, and because GEJ has failed them, they are now eulogising a Fulani man that they hated. They are all bunch of hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 05, 2018
Sicilyjoe:

I knew u didn't have respect for the elders, but when u get home u tell ur father to shut up if u have any

lil boy u ve to shut ur mouth! being myopic makes u a child
Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by AreaFada2: 3:30pm On May 05, 2018
thatigboman:
oh ok. Tnx. Dora being made communications, abi information minister wasnt fit for purpose actually.

Yep! Information & Communication joint brief.

1 Like

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by saintol(m): 3:39pm On May 05, 2018
For now, this is the only Nigerian president that lives in my heart.
Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by technuel: 3:53pm On May 05, 2018
He is among one of the few politicians I respect, can't forget his seven point Agenda not this Daura man in Aso Rock who lacks fundamental idea of what leadership is all about.
Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by Toosure70: 3:59pm On May 05, 2018
anonymuz:
I no blaim you because I guess you were still young then.
read what I wrote and argue on that. Abi who removed Dora and ribadu? and what was the performance of people yaradua appointed after them.
Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by Ahmadu74(m): 4:21pm On May 05, 2018
May his soul rest in peace, amin.
Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by chukskafor(m): 4:28pm On May 05, 2018
it's so sad that good people don't last long; rest in peace sir, even though you are gone, you are Still missed by many meaningful Nigerians
btw

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by dematino(m): 4:47pm On May 05, 2018
He also reduced pump price after crude oil increased in global market. He is a great leader.
LBanks:

You forgot to add that Yaradua was the president that came and removed all Dangote's tax incentives, thereby removing Dangote's advantage (monoply) and creating a level playing field for the likes of Ibeto

This man was never tribalistic and I doubt if his Fulani kinsmen really loved him the way they love idiot Buhari

1 Like

Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by hanslem(m): 5:06pm On May 05, 2018
The greatest, Most sincere President Nigeria ever had, from the depth of my heart i wish you the best in the after-life.
Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by kabanayol9(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2018
Continue to rest in peace, The whole country felt your impact sir.
Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by deebrain(m): 6:11pm On May 05, 2018
The only president that really did work--even under the corruption led PDP--What a shame he did not live long enough.

I remember how he,upon assuming power, admitted his election was itself rigged!!

Kai! That was it.

I'm sure people voted for Buhari cos they thought himself and Yar Adua where the same...

We forget say Mallam dey different.
Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by HazardMan(m): 7:48pm On May 05, 2018
Strikethem:
This guy n the terrorist in aso rock are from same region, state, and tribe. But this one is a total different person loved by everyone. Buhari is a terrorist. Continue to rest well good president.
This is a hate speech, lemme go and show this to buhari.
Re: Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago by Vikky014(f): 8:41pm On May 05, 2018
he tried during his tenure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos-calabar Coastal Road: Landmark, Govt Mull Win-win Solution To Avoid Demoli / Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members / APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.