Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

I’m Too Talent To Be ‘boxed’ -pelli - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I’m Too Talent To Be ‘boxed’ -pelli (348 Views)

Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” / Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020: Juliet Ibrahim, Nonso Diobu, Empress React / Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Too Talent To Be ‘boxed’ -pelli by morblow: 8:15am On May 05, 2018
An upcoming artist in the Nigeria’s music scene, Pelli has said he’s too talented to be boxed by anyone in the industry. ‘I keep my head up’ he said and boasted he will continue to remain a good product anytime as he has come to stay.

The artist made the outburst in...
more:http://www.morblownews.com/2018/05/05/im-talented-boxed-pelli/

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did You Laugh Hard (must Watch) / Being Serena 2018 TV Show Series Reviews Posters Images / Marvel’s Blockbuster ‘black Panther’ And ‘stranger Things’ Win Big At MTV Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.