Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” (51833 Views)

Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship / Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs / Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by kktbm: 3:23am On Sep 20, 2020
Bbnaija: “I’m Done With You Ozo, You Are A Pain In The Ass” - Nengi

Big brother Nigeria housemate, Nengi, on Saturday during the party time told fellow housemate, Ozo who has been proposing love to her that she doesn’t need his “Stupid love”

It seems like both housemates had an unsettled issue before the party started and when Ozo approached Nengi for reconciliation, she told him to leave her alone, saying that she doesn’t need his “stupid love”

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by wale377(m): 3:45am On Sep 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnsEDHvKsPY

Ozo dey Bleep up ooo..... he’s disgracing they brotherhood..... see as he dey behave....... Righteousness89 what do you have to say about our brother Ozo... disgracing the brotherhood? angry grin

155 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by dignity33: 3:55am On Sep 20, 2020
wale377:
Ozo dey Bleep up ooo..... he’s disgracing they brotherhood..... see as he dey behave....... Righteousness89 what do you have to say about our brother Ozo... disgracing the brotherhood? angry grin
there is noting like disgracing his brotherhood, is a person he is, if you having seen men like this I have, Laycon have also being like this to Erica if not that she was disqualify.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by wale377(m): 4:11am On Sep 20, 2020
When Erica was not giving laycon face.... laycon moved on...... not like Ozo... he is to clingy for a man. Well, I don’t blame him... he is in love......Love with your head not with your heart.... I’m sure when he leaves the house and see clips later later..... he would be like WTFfff
dignity33:
there is noting like disgracing his brotherhood, is a person he is, if you having seen men like this I have, Laycon have also being like this to Erica if not that she was disqualify.

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by saheedbadmus(m): 5:08am On Sep 20, 2020
Ozo Abeg let this girl b jare .. she is only after treasure.. u win car, she jump go sit down for front .. nnegi character towards ozo they make me remember a song by dotman.. owo epo ati mo wan owo epo- awon alabosi owo epo -awon atenu yi owo epo..

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by foxxydude: 5:59am On Sep 20, 2020
Ozo is in love with booty grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by GraGra247(m): 6:41am On Sep 20, 2020
Ozo is disgracing humanity in the house. Chief simp!!

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by Stanweezy(m): 6:43am On Sep 20, 2020
Tony Umez move on and leave Nengi haba

15 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by GolDRoger: 6:45am On Sep 20, 2020
The SIMP never disappoints grin grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by kukoyi17226: 7:00am On Sep 20, 2020
Ozo is disgracing inhumanity in the bedroom. officer dolt!!

21 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:00am On Sep 20, 2020
Simpson

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by DaddyRochie1642: 7:11am On Sep 20, 2020
dignity33:

Oga this your English is Shocking grin grin

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by Vyzz: 9:11am On Sep 20, 2020
cheesy

Ọzọ should Rejoice.... That's a big ass

Only few men can pain it grin

14 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by pretydiva(f): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2020
Still a useless show

9 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by blingxx(m): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2020
undecided... Bleep and just move on baba no gree, kidd advice him my guy still dey trip, meanwhile girls like nengi is the reason why players and yoruba demons exist cheesy if you see the way laycon dey tap her current last night

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by amiibaby(f): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2020
Lolzzzz
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by GeniusWeb: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2020
Done smiley
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by flexd99(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2020
Discovered he's a pain in the ass after she felt him in her ass grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by hezy4real01(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2020
Wey u never even start....
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by DontCough: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2020
Lemme complete the statement for her "You are a pain in the ass, you made me lose kidwayya cos of your gumbody".

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by Roon9(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2020
Ozo is the most insecure man alive

12 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by fait10(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2020
dignity33:
Rip English. One minute silence for you. shocked cool

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by Dalil8: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2020
So d guys for the house no fit tie Ozo, beat am up until him senses come back? angry

Dat guy dey disgust me.

29 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by toluleke(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2020
I saw ozo so confused that he started to stammer asin fine girl dey craze head. This life Kidd bullied Laycon on Erica .. laycon bullying Ozo every saturday cry. Laycon don enjoy Nengi body pass Ozo

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by millionboi2: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2020
Neo tell ozo say him dey kill his pride

Ozo is under sket already.

9 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by sojayy(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2020
Once a simp, always a simp.... grin shocked shocked

21 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by humilitypays(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2020
Lol, from the return of the Simpsons to The End of The Simpsons, what an interesting episode cheesy

For Nengi mind, she is going to win this big brother lockdown edition, life sha, if only she knows what's happening outside that their face me I slap you bbn house shocked

Meanwhile, dear ladies, in all your getting, please get big protruding ass with flat tummy and every other thing will be added on to you cheesy

Team boobs have you seen that what Nigerian men die for is #BigAss as you can see no man inside or outside big brother house is dying for big boobs Dora shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by WinLABSstores: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2020
grin
I don tire for Ozo matter.
Beta male grin

5 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by Factfinder1(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2020
Nonsense show

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon / 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.