Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo (45321 Views)

Nollywood Twins, Tracy And Treasure Daniels Rock Shorts / Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop / Tracy And Treasure Daniels Pose In Bikinis (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by KingSango(m): 7:12pm On May 05, 2018
justtoodark:

are you angry at me...??..... cry cry

No, sir.

I just don't care anymore which is always my general mood. grin

Kainde is the Ibeji that lives in the 5th dimension. I really do not set my advancement goals for this life. As you can see from this bleaching its very mundane. Black people do all sorts of ignorant things to themselves, bleaching, perming, cutting their noses, and strangely getting silicon buttocks when we already have big butts. The ignorance makes no sense.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by KingSango(m): 7:49pm On May 05, 2018
justtoodark:

are you angry at me...??..... cry cry

I do believe what you relate to me as evidence of Black self hatred is misconstrued with evil worship.

Some aspects of Black abnormal psychology can be defined within the realm of an ego and identity crisis, however, on the spiritual side of the equation there is just good and evil. Blacks who take to social media to propagate ideas, concepts and images of self degradation may be in fact devil cult members. There's a high chance that these type of Blacks deliberately have taken to social media in a spiritual war against righteousness, purity and wholeness. Maybe its out of anger, vengeance or the pure enjoyment of doing evil or as you say, self hatred. I believe its evil cult members which also include bizarre religious passions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybDa0gSuAcg&t=2s

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 05, 2018
Private party comes to mind cheesy
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by chubinwa(m): 8:12pm On May 05, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
I wish to fvck them two
Pervert spotted
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by chubinwa(m): 8:15pm On May 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can't help imagining pulling out from one to cum in the other in a mind-blowing threeesome.

Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by chibokgirls(m): 11:01pm On May 05, 2018
mhizenugu:
My sisters! kiss
You guys look alike.
chubinwa:
[/quote][quote author=mhizenugu post=67300098]My sisters! kiss
You guys look alike.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by justtoodark: 12:27am On May 06, 2018
KingSango:

I do believe what you relate to me as evidence of Black self hatred is misconstrued with evil worship.

Some aspects of Black abnormal psychology can be defined within the realm of an ego and identity crisis, however, on the spiritual side of the equation there is just good and evil. Blacks who take to social media to propagate ideas, concepts and images of self degradation may be in fact devil cult members. There's a high chance that these type of Blacks deliberately have taken to social media in a spiritual war against righteousness, purity and wholeness. Maybe its out of anger, vengeance or the pure enjoyment of doing evil or as you say, self hatred. I believe its evil cult members which also include bizarre religious passions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybDa0gSuAcg&t=2s

Ase

Love Sango

hmmm....you could be right... undecided undecided...

you think its not only about self hatred....??....
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by pocohantas(f): 3:25am On May 06, 2018
safarigirl:
ha, no o...they were in the same era. They were acting in 2001 sef. Their most prominent role was as Sandra Achum's daughters in one movie like that.

That film that Sandra was a wicked girl, Patience was her grandma and she used to deal with Patience, Nkiru Sylvanus was her younger sis. Patience placed a curse on her that her kids would show her pepper, then she gave birth to these girls and Nönso Diobi and they were a handful.

I am trying to remember the cast of the movie.
Who was Achum's husband? Zack Orji?

And when did she finally beg mama, on mama's hospital bed abi in the grace? grin

Sandra Achums! Beautiful woman.
Sandra Achum, Rita Nzelu and Victoria Inyama were the village whores that year. Running men like Enebeli Elebuwa.
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by safarigirl(f): 5:30pm On May 06, 2018
pocohantas:

I am trying to remember the cast of the movie.
Who was Achum's husband? Zack Orji?

And when did she finally beg mama, on mama's hospital bed abi in the grace? grin

Sandra Achums! Beautiful woman.
Sandra Achum, Rita Nzelu and Victoria Inyama were the village whores that year. Running men like Enebeli Elebuwa.
yes, Zack Orji was her husband.

Initially, she couldn't get pregnant, so, she begged mama on her hospital bed before mama died, she released her womb, only for her to give birth to rascals. She still had to go to mama's grave to beg so that her children's senses would be released

Fabian Adibe was Achum's dad

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo by KingSango(m): 7:00pm On May 06, 2018
justtoodark:

hmmm....you could be right... undecided undecided...

you think its not only about self hatred....??....

Of course there is good and evil. What has confused people is that overtime evil cults have substituted good with evil and evil with good.

There is an unifying whole concept to the peoples of Afrikan as we know as the Afrikan race. Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop spoke on this very concept when he said that he and other Afrikan scholars had done the hardwork of proving the Afrikan had the oldest and greatest civilization, and that they were the fathers of Egypt. Yet Dr. Diop stated that he had not proven the unifying whole that brings all the thrones of Afrikan under one. And he said that when it was done this would be the one thing to unite all of Afrikan people. So what is the unifying concept?

Almighty Obatala, the Sky God, the creator of mankind, whose holy house is the Dome, the Firmament. Almighty Obatala, the Son of Heaven, the first Afrikan King whose blood is the blood all the royal houses of Afrika. Blood was not always red it was once blue because our ancestor and creator Almighty Obatala descended from the Dome above out the blue chaos waters. Obatala created all the races of man including the Whites who also have names for the Sky God. It was them devil worshiping Freemasons who propagated the lie about the globe ball Earth. These devils go back to Nimrod who was rebel. There were a quite a few Afrikan kings who rebelled against the Most High Almighty Obatala. As you know Obatala dresses in white, wakes up in white, and goes to sleep in white, Obatala is the pure spirit of Olodumare. The first Afrikans before the flood lived pure. Even unclad they were more obedient and purer than we are with all our clothes on. Ham/Kemet laughed at his father's Noah/ancestors unclothedness, rather their purity, he saw them as frail and weak as he sought to be more aggressive and doing what he liked. grin But they began to fall under rule of Nimrod, they were tall giants, mighty and feared, Nimrod a son of Kush, a bloodline after the flood began this rebellion of evil cults to rule the world. They hide knowledge, they became gatekeepers over knowledge and craft, they were sodomites, evil cultists, evil conjurers, and hunters of men as they enslaved other kingdoms. These kingdoms were Canaan where lies Sodom and Gomorrah, Babylon under Nimrod, Phoenicia and Carthage, then extended to Lower Kemet. Then the Most High let the flood gates of enemies over them and NorthEast and North Afrika fell to the Europeans and Arabs.

Are we repeating the same curse over and over again because we refuse to let go of these evil practices of sodomy, cultism and evil juju?

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Declares Love For Princess Vitarah’s Nigerian Kitty-Cat Song / E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Butt In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.