Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) (2888 Views)

I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up / 14 Things To Do Every Time You Wake Up To Guarantee A Better Day / Which Social Media Do You Open First When You Wake Up In The Morning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) by Nobody: 11:07am On May 05, 2018
If you wake up in the moring and see this in your bedroom what will you do?

lalasticlala food don done o?

Re: If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) by Nobody: 11:08am On May 05, 2018
predmine20:
If you wake up in the moring and see this in your bedroom what will you do?
village pple

e tun ti wa mi de bi yii cry
Re: If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) by Cutehector(m): 11:10am On May 05, 2018
Sing
Re: If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) by madridguy(m): 11:10am On May 05, 2018
I will call on lalasticlala tongue

2 Likes

Re: If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) by Nobody: 11:11am On May 05, 2018
Give it a peck and walk it out grin grin
#suicidemission

2 Likes

Re: If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) by Nobody: 11:14am On May 05, 2018
sexybbstar:

#suicidemission

then it will give u pleasing mouth gìg (kitten aCTION)
Re: If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) by SoapQueen(f): 11:15am On May 05, 2018
Invoke Lalasticlala's spirit.

1 Like

Re: If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) by Nobody: 11:17am On May 05, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

then it will give u pleasing mouth gìg
cry
Re: If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) by northvietnam(m): 11:19am On May 05, 2018
Boom... i will just hit the roof like a south korean Rocket
Re: If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) by bizza45: 11:19am On May 05, 2018
even if na my village people send am e no go work...but 1st i go leave house run away... there is an adage that says VOOM IS BETTER THAN STATEMENT
Re: If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) by Nobody: 11:20am On May 05, 2018
[quote author=sexybbstar post=67299318] cry
grin
Re: If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) by Nobody: 11:27am On May 05, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

then it will give u pleasing mouth gìg (kitten aCTION)
Hahaha,she will evaporate.
Re: If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) by Nobody: 11:28am On May 05, 2018
northvietnam:
Boom... i will just hit the roof like a south korean Rocket
Haha,your head dey dier,who wan die?

1 Like

Re: If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) by Nobody: 11:31am On May 05, 2018
sexybbstar:
#suicidemission
Hmn,for your mind.You wey go shout run out. you will be like pls somebody help me,help help help. hahaha.
Re: If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) by Nobody: 11:32am On May 05, 2018
SoapQueen:
Lalasticlala self will be like,no dis one pass me oh.make i come dey go oh.
Re: If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) by OMNIVIRUS(m): 11:33am On May 05, 2018
go back to sleep
Re: If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 05, 2018
predmine20:
Hmn,for your mind.You wey go shout run out.
you will be like pls somebody help me,help help help.
hahaha.

Lol grin. I'm not scared of snakes though... But not this type of snakes.
Re: If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) by IamD18: 12:17pm On May 05, 2018
SoapQueen:
What's your main?
Re: If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) by Ivorianaija(f): 12:23pm On May 05, 2018
It depends on the shape of the snake's head, if the snake head is triangular or diamond like, it is most likely venomous. If the head is more round it is most likely non-venomous and couldn't kill me. I work with animals all the time, most snakes can't really hurt you that bad.
Re: If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:28pm On May 05, 2018
grin

I will surely faint...
Re: If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) by SoapQueen(f): 12:39pm On May 05, 2018
IamD18:

What's your main?
My main? I'm not sure I understand that.
Re: If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) by IamD18: 12:43pm On May 05, 2018
SoapQueen:
My main? I'm not sure I understand that.
Your previous moniker?
Re: If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) by presented007(m): 3:04pm On May 05, 2018
Usain Bolt will be too slow to my liking grin

Re: If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) by presented007(m): 3:30pm On May 05, 2018
Ivorianaija:
It depends on the shape of the snake's head, if the snake head is triangular or diamond like, it is most likely venomous. If the head is more round it is most likely non-venomous and couldn't kill me. I work with animals all the time, most snakes can't really hurt you that bad.

So you go focus on the head first

Re: If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:36pm On May 05, 2018
Na to go back 2 sleep, e go disappear as e take enter

(1) (Reply)

. / The Jennykadry Thread!!!! / Meet The "Strongest Man" In Akwa Ibom Who Is 77 Years Old. See What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.