Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,811 members, 7,844,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Hi All, I'm Mr Emma Uzo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hi All, I'm Mr Emma Uzo (266 Views)

Uzo Edward To Wed Nonso Duru (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo / Uzo Aduba Told Her Mother To Stop Calling Her 'Uzoamaka' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi All, I'm Mr Emma Uzo by BestEntertainz(m): 11:18am On May 05, 2018
Hi welcome to Mr Emma Uzo and Nice to meet you. I made this post to teach you the easiest way to found my stagename on Google Search because I noticed that some of my fan’s are finding it difficult to Google my artist name. The first step is to open your browser and write Mr Emma Uzo and you will found me in your home screen. You can also copy and paste my links on your browser to search. It’s very easy and I hope it helps alot. Feel free to follow me on all social media with Mr Emma Uzo and stay tune. Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel, Remember to like and comment,Sharing is caring. I’m currently working on my next track coming soon. For booking,Featuring and more enquiry about Mr Emma visit my page. Thanks you so much for your support and believe we will get there soon. Have a wonderful day.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Regrets Voting For Nina / Real Madrid Plans Football Academy In Rivers State / Pope Condemns Gaza Killings, Says Mideast Needs Justice, Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.