Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" (40989 Views)

Tiwa Savage Owns A N591,100 Drinking Cup (pics) / Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) / Muhammed Awal Mustapha, Mompha's Son's School Fees Is N1.2M For 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by BiggerbossAmani(m): 5:04pm On May 05, 2018
Mustapha and You guys on Nairaland the day you guys will tell the different between dictionary definition of ASSET and real life definition of it then you guys will be rich indeed.

Dictionary definition
asset
ˈasɛt/Submit
noun
a useful or valuable thing or person.

an item of property owned by a person or company, regarded as having value and available to meet debts, commitments, or legacies.

real life definition
An asset puts money
in my pocket.
A liability takes money
out of my pocket.
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 05, 2018
Uyiii:

you see your Lifesad, so you think hushpuppi and mompha will be claiming wealth superiority today if they were dependable on Nairaland likes and shares.

*Or does it mean, the highest NL shares you get will make you own a share from Seun;

*or there's a way you guys convert the Likes in NL to naira currency;

*or you just masturbate and release orgasm with the Likes and shares.
It has to be one of the above because seriously ayam not understanding
And finally, please add the prefix 'un' to your moniker, you haven't retired at allcheesy

JESU na person pikin you roast like this?? You are wicketttt

3 Likes

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by Hintona(f): 5:08pm On May 05, 2018
isn't it too early to introduce him to this ur fake life
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by Smoked: 5:13pm On May 05, 2018
Mopha behaviour is like his style of dressing.
See old man rocking skinny jeans like a known fåg.
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by Burgerlomo: 5:20pm On May 05, 2018
This is awesome. HBD LLNP cool
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by kinzation(m): 5:25pm On May 05, 2018
fotadmowmend:
All is vanity
the vanity crew...dem don land
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by kinzation(m): 5:27pm On May 05, 2018
DrinkLimca:
How will he grow up to hate his father?

A son born with a silver spoon and a dad being proud of his son, is now a showoff?

How did you know that the little kid don't have humility?

Broke people like you that puts on borrowed female pad, thinks they have an opinion..
tallskinnyperv:
ode..... broke babe
goldbim:
oponu... A broke babe that is richer than your lifetime worth !!argue with your phone tongue.
goldbim:
I don't have any issue with your display of stupidity but refrain from quoting me because last time I checked you did not,do not and will never matter to me and please,extend my regards to females around you that still use rags/Ankara pieces for their monthly flow.
goldbim:
oponu... A broke babe that is richer than your lifetime worth !!argue with your phone tongue.
keep more of this coming above...its good for NL showbiz ...make I laff small...make una no quote me oo...I just wan see where una fight go end ..who will. wingrin
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:28pm On May 05, 2018
This irritant.
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by Gmajor(m): 5:35pm On May 05, 2018
goldbim:
I don't have any issue with your display of stupidity but refrain from quoting me because last time I checked you did not,do not and will never matter to me and please,extend my regards to females around you that still use rags/Ankara pieces for their monthly flow.
All these dim-witted girls. When you defeat them with superior argument they become abusive. SMH!
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by skales67(m): 5:42pm On May 05, 2018
Uyiii:

you see your Lifesad, so you think hushpuppi and mompha will be claiming wealth superiority today if they were dependable on Nairaland likes and shares.

*Or does it mean, the highest NL shares you get will make you own a share from Seun;

*or there's a way you guys convert the Likes in NL to naira currency;

*or you just masturbate and release orgasm with the Likes and shares.
It has to be one of the above because seriously ayam not understanding
And finally, please add the prefix 'un' to your moniker, you haven't retired at allcheesy

I am not sorry monkey, your sorrow is not retired and it's still very much active.

Unrepentant and unretired sorrowcheesy
common gtf outta here.

Savagery! grin grin
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by mediclife1987(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2018
goldbim:

You shoulda been more specific by mentioning his sisters to nail the fool in his coffin joor....

You still do well sha...

1 Like

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by davillian(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2018
Patrick33:
Why this Gucci no dey just fine me for eye...
Aba boys don do fake plenty now original and fake just dey the same for me.
The one he wear na only one thing remain e for be Biafra flag grin cheesy angry

1 Like

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by itsandi(m): 5:59pm On May 05, 2018
ok
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by Boss13: 6:09pm On May 05, 2018
This is the height of gross irresponsibility from a father. At 6, what dues has he really paid other than being his son? The next question should be, what is the source of their income? What do they really do?

In my opinion, this is some form of insecurity despite the amount at the Bank. Your social media profile should not tell us that you are wealthy, your actions should do the talking. In fact, we have seen many rent out properties in the name of show off.

Someone should inform that man that he needs some education and exposure. Something his hypothetical money is yet to procure for me.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by goldbim(f): 6:39pm On May 05, 2018
mediclife1987:

You shoulda been more specific by mentioning his sisters to nail the fool in his coffin joor....

You still do well sha...
grin..no nah..having a silly elderbrother is enough burden for them.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by brenister10: 6:45pm On May 05, 2018
Abeg which work this guy dey do sef?
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 05, 2018
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by mediclife1987(m): 7:03pm On May 05, 2018
goldbim:
grin..no nah..having a silly elderbrother is enough burden for them.

You use style add hin brother join...

You no be good pesin...
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by yembet(f): 7:10pm On May 05, 2018
What does a boy of , six knows about wealth and been a landlord? This wealthy daddy should concentrate on bringing up,his boy to become, brilliant self reliance citizen of tomorrow. Who knows what the future holds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by LyfeJennings(m): 7:20pm On May 05, 2018
Misplaced priorities
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by LyfeJennings(m): 7:24pm On May 05, 2018
yembet:
What does a boy of , six knows about wealth and been a landlord? This wealthy daddy should concentrate on bringing up,his boy to become, brilliant self reliance citizen of tomorrow. Who knows what the future holds.

The guy na mumu. No mind am. I went to one of the most expensive schools in Nigeria in the early 90s. I remember having Ambassador kids as classmates, very wealthy diplomats had their kids in that same school and I used to wonder what a beautiful life God gave them. My brother, I see some of those very wealthy folks then today and I wonder what they did to God to have such a destiny. As I dey complain about life ehn, some of them have it worse. Even as them go to some of the best schools in the US and UK, Hmmmm, most of them are so unfulfilled with life and very very depressed.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by Toide: 7:30pm On May 05, 2018
only fools and those that never think they we count a thousand naira display their wealth online,have you ever see otedolas,Jim ovia, or the okoyas of (eleganza group)displaying their wealth online?
yeye celebrities that are living fake life!

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by chronique(m): 7:37pm On May 05, 2018
This one no just get sense at all. Which work your pikin do wey him deserve accolades? Yes, it's good to invest in your kids and buy properties in their names but don't come to the internet to start fooling yourself as if your pikin get work wey him dey do.
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by chubinwa(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2018
How can one even distinguish btw fake and real Gucci. cus me too, I have more than 10 Gucci wears..
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by nwoye72: 8:13pm On May 05, 2018
forget about all these shows,we know how u guys fakes everything
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 05, 2018
So 6 years old toddler first me get house Lolzz.. God i believe u die this year smiley
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 05, 2018
what kinda Rubbish is this? angry
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by iksman2002(m): 11:27pm On May 05, 2018
DrinkLimca:
How will he grow up to hate his father?

A son born with a silver spoon and a dad being proud of his son, is now a showoff?

How did you know that the little kid don't have humility?

Broke people like you that puts on borrowed female pad, thinks they have an opinion..
Geez! men dat was damn harsh..
u shouldn't display ur idiocrity everywhere nd besides am flabergasted at the way u blasted dis lady, dis a news forum not a battle field for God's sake bro..
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by jrfaj: 5:55am On May 06, 2018
GistMoreTV:
GistMore.com

Nigerian Dubai base big boy mompha gushes over his six year old son who celebrated his birthday few day ago with a surprised gift of multi millionaire new mansion.

He says his son is the youngest landlord who wears Gucci and still own a house, that he deserve some accolade.

See his post below...

The Youngest Landlord who wears Gucci and Still owns a House He deserves Some accolade cos he has paid his dues in Full #KINGBOBO #OBO

Gist from GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/my-son-wears-gucci-still-owns-a-house-he-deserves-some-accolade-mompha
. story for the gods

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by Kokaine(m): 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
pat077:
Don't know this guy is this immature
he's all fuckt up now mehn.
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by pat077: 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
Kokaine:
he's all fuckt up now mehn.
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy / Wizkid's Shola Ogudu Wants To Confess (pic) / Falz Reacts After NBC Fined A Radio Station For Playing His Song This Is Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.