Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

What Is The Right Food To Eat When Pregnant So As Not Vomit - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Right Food To Eat When Pregnant So As Not Vomit (1276 Views)

Help Me With The Right Food Processor/blender / Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food / Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Right Food To Eat When Pregnant So As Not Vomit by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 05, 2018
What are the right Nigeria foods to eat during pregnancy so one won't vomit it after eating
Re: What Is The Right Food To Eat When Pregnant So As Not Vomit by Cutehector(m): 12:16pm On May 05, 2018
Ukwa.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Right Food To Eat When Pregnant So As Not Vomit by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 05, 2018
My woman ate moi moi in the morning and she vomited the whole thing. To eat na palava
Re: What Is The Right Food To Eat When Pregnant So As Not Vomit by chiommy123(f): 12:48pm On May 05, 2018
it depends on what works for you. some women don't even eat at all for fear of vomiting. don't worry you will come back to share your testimony.
Re: What Is The Right Food To Eat When Pregnant So As Not Vomit by Adamummya(f): 1:12pm On May 05, 2018
it happens during the first trimester... but will stop when she enters the second trimester...
peppery stuff helped me to hold the food down sha....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Food To Eat When Pregnant So As Not Vomit by enabledgoddess(f): 1:19pm On May 05, 2018
There is no right or wrong food. Let her keep trying different food to discover what works for her. The vomiting often stop second trimester. For me, I vomited everything. Nothing worked. Not even the so called peppery foods . but yam and oil sometimes soothes me. Congratulations in advance

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Food To Eat When Pregnant So As Not Vomit by chocolatemom(f): 3:06pm On May 05, 2018
Take crackers biscuits first in the morning before breakfast and use it as snacks for the main time it helps a lot,then avoid drinking water in the morning on empty stomach it increases the urge to vomit.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Food To Eat When Pregnant So As Not Vomit by Best1708(f): 9:02pm On May 05, 2018
You can put bitter kola in your mouth or eat garden egg(the bitter one)
Re: What Is The Right Food To Eat When Pregnant So As Not Vomit by Diamond23(f): 12:19am On May 06, 2018
Heard uro z gud buh dnt know d english name.Seen most of d pregnant women eating it!
Re: What Is The Right Food To Eat When Pregnant So As Not Vomit by eyinjuege: 8:59am On May 06, 2018
There's no right or wrong food . Its her pregnancy hormones.
Advice is to avoid an empty stomach especially early in the morning.
Let her wake up earlier to eat something around 5am, just something light or a snack. Her next meal can be later in the morning around 10 or 11 am, depends on her.
The goal is to avoid an empty stomach. Regular meals in small portions is the way to go. She can decide to always have a snack every 4 hours. Snacks should include the vegetables/fruits she can tolerate like garden egg, crackers, etc.
Re: What Is The Right Food To Eat When Pregnant So As Not Vomit by viettastitches(f): 5:55pm On May 06, 2018
I am in her shoes right now.infact sometimes,just the smell of food or the thought sef nauseates me.nothing helps o.

vomiting even makes me feel better.
Re: What Is The Right Food To Eat When Pregnant So As Not Vomit by Lalas247(f): 6:02pm On May 06, 2018
Ginger biscuits
Re: What Is The Right Food To Eat When Pregnant So As Not Vomit by Sugar97(f): 6:12pm On May 06, 2018
She could take lemonade, or lime juice mixed with water after after every meal or whenever she feels like throwing up. But I am not quite sure about the possible effect on the baby

(1) (Reply)

Wish I Could Make An Impact. / Check Out These Hilarious Maternity Photo-shoot [pictures] / How Do I Cope With A Mother That Place A Stranger Higher Than Me manmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.