Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,848 members, 7,862,779 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures (39009 Views)

Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko / Rosy Meurer Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit To AY's 48th Birthday Dinner / Photo Of Mr Ibu And Bimbo Akintola On A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by oyetunder(m): 5:17pm On May 05, 2018
gradually...
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by Burgerlomo: 5:17pm On May 05, 2018
HBD LLNP
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by HoodBillionaire: 5:19pm On May 05, 2018
no basis or purpose
not married still no kids
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by martineverest(m): 5:20pm On May 05, 2018
brixton:
I love this lady, happy birthday hon.

I remember that movie with RMD back in the days when she ruined his church ministry with her sexiness
grace to grass' is the name of the movie
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by martineverest(m): 5:22pm On May 05, 2018
brixton:

I remember that movie with RMD back in the days when she ruined his church ministry with her sexiness
grace to grass' is the name of the movie
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by martineverest(m): 5:25pm On May 05, 2018
its really sad that at this jet age Nigerian youths still think if u arent married or given birth life is meaningless and u haven't accomplished anything

7 Likes

Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by xband: 5:25pm On May 05, 2018
brixton:

I also watched the movie.

The name of the movie is called "The price"

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by nowpresence(f): 5:26pm On May 05, 2018
Timagex:
When we were toasting her that year, she say na lie.... Eyes don clear now shocked cheesy grin
are old were both of you when you toasted her

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 05, 2018
Milf
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by peacengine(m): 5:58pm On May 05, 2018
She looks young o, unlike mamas wey go kasko after one child. Toastable woman grin
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by enemmo(f): 6:01pm On May 05, 2018
femi4:
The Gardner grin

Don't mess with my Tutu was "out of bounds" with Rmd
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by Taoking: 6:03pm On May 05, 2018
yanabasee:
Its 48 this year....But will likely turn 25 next year.....

Not her!
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:04pm On May 05, 2018
Still wanna date you girl.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by LyfeJennings(m): 6:06pm On May 05, 2018
Pretty lady
I pity her sha
At 48, no man to call her own
No kids to call hers
Boring life
Dear God, I know I said a lot of unpleasant things when I was very hungry for the life
Please no make my life be soo lonely like hers

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by kense88: 6:07pm On May 05, 2018
martineverest:
its really sad that at this jet age Nigerian youths still think if u arent married or given birth life is meaningless and u haven't accomplished anything
I understand you, but trust me life will be boring for you without children. I mean well trained children. I had some serious crush with this lady, she was very sexy in her days. Shocking to know she is just three years younger than my mum.

4 Likes

Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by LyfeJennings(m): 6:08pm On May 05, 2018
martineverest:

Excuse you. Life is very very very meaningless without a family. We are Africans and the family is our pride. No money can buy the joy of having atleast your own kids or being married to the right person
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by Yinxies(f): 6:46pm On May 05, 2018
My best Nollywood actresss kiss
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by brenister10: 6:48pm On May 05, 2018
Nothing last forever. Money bags for naija and UK rock this lady years back
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by Babaolorioko(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2018
grin grin
taiyesoul:
MILF
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by martineverest(m): 7:02pm On May 05, 2018
kense88:
I understand you, but trust me life will be boring for you without children. I mean well trained children. I had some serious crush with this lady, she was very sexy in her days. Shocking to know she is just three years younger than my mum.
but she's happy...that's what matters to her

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by bukatyne(f): 7:04pm On May 05, 2018
Happy Birthday Madam B.

Looks so lovely for her age.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by thrillionaire(m): 7:14pm On May 05, 2018
mamatayour:
Go mammy. I don't mess with my tututu grin
Lol, I also sang that song in my mind. Never forget....
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by Cassie74: 7:16pm On May 05, 2018
Love this lady and her acting skills..her diction. I just love this lady esp after that her "ebola" movie kiss Hbd
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by Toide: 7:34pm On May 05, 2018
is she married now or still single?her age is really growing fast.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by nicason(m): 7:39pm On May 05, 2018
Men she is my elder brothers mate and senior oolong Chou!!✋✋✋✋✋
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by OldBeer: 7:39pm On May 05, 2018
LyfeJennings:

Excuse you. Life is very very very meaningless without a family. We are Africans and the family is our pride. No money can buy the joy of having atleast your own kids or being married to the right person
Speak for your myopic self and family.
Not everyone wants that.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by OOLUSEG(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2018
LyfeJennings:

SHALLOW THINKING PUPPET

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by OldBeer: 7:42pm On May 05, 2018
martineverest:
Thats why they will continuosly be slaves to the jet age inventors.

Thank God I will soon be jetting out of this shithole forever.
Thank You Lord!
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by OOLUSEG(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2018
Trustme2:
Where are those gigantic breast she used to flaunt then? Sorry I forgot men don level am. She looks sick. Definitely not a happy woman. No husband or child to call her own. Feminist pls take note. Nothing last forever. Make hay while the sun shines.
All these slay mamas now the more beautiful ones that will displace all you dey suck their mama breast grin grin grin grin grin grin

SHALLOW THINKING SADIST
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 05, 2018
May the lord help you find your missing rib....I learnt a woman @50 gave birth was posted her on nairaland so anything is possible don't give up
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by LyfeJennings(m): 7:57pm On May 05, 2018
OldBeer:
Speak for your myopic self and family.
Not everyone wants that.

Lool
Oyinbo man
Pele o
Mr Myopia
Aye n disturb e
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures by OldBeer: 7:59pm On May 05, 2018
LyfeJennings:

Lool
Oyinbo man
Pele o
Mr Myopia
Aye n disturb e
Yawns

Mr Custodian of culshure.
Keep holding it down in your shithole while we leave to make better lives for ourselves.

Unam ikot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Appear In Lovely Picture / Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.