Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,920 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Muhammed Awal Mustapha, Mompha's Son's School Fees Is N1.2M For 2 Months - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muhammed Awal Mustapha, Mompha's Son's School Fees Is N1.2M For 2 Months (39689 Views)

Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) / Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammed Awal Mustapha, Mompha's Son's School Fees Is N1.2M For 2 Months by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Lol...does he have a foreign right of citizenship by "jus soil" tho? That will be the only good thing his father would have done for him.

I don't think they do that in dubai. Especially for erm niggers. Arabs are racist bastards.
Re: Muhammed Awal Mustapha, Mompha's Son's School Fees Is N1.2M For 2 Months by Thegamingorca(m): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
thelastorca:

I don't think they do that in dubai. Especially for erm niggers. Arabs are racist bastards.

Yeah I was hoping the dad had more sense to have the kids in the states or Canada. Mehn...this boy should not suffer for the sins of his dad
Re: Muhammed Awal Mustapha, Mompha's Son's School Fees Is N1.2M For 2 Months by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Yeah I was hoping the dad had more sense to have the kids in the states or Canada. Mehn...this boy should not suffer for the sins of his dad

Even if he had them in Canada or the US, who will take care of them? all of the bling bling shows you an uneducated hustler who wants to live a rap star life. You think he has a professional wife? I doubt it.

As to the boy not suffering, all I will say is, he also enjoyed from his fathers sins. lipsrsealed
Re: Muhammed Awal Mustapha, Mompha's Son's School Fees Is N1.2M For 2 Months by airminem(f): 9:47am On Mar 04, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Who cares if you pay a billion dollars?

Lol.... See Iroko boss too o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola With Jidenna (Photos) / Emerald Iruobe: Waje's Daughter Celebrates Her 19th Birthday / Charles Inojie Shares 23 Years Throwback Photos Of When He Started Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.