Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) (46529 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Receives N2m Cash Gift For Birthday (Photos, Video) / Tonto Dikeh Receives 2 Car Gifts On Her 35th Birthday / Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by TMSMedia: 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Her Son’s School (Photos)

Tonto Dikeh received “number 1 Dad” badge from her son’s school, during the school’s Father’s day celebration today, IgbereTV reports.

The excited mum of one shared photos of herself and her son, King Andre, with the caption;

" I AM DETERMINED TO MAKE YOU KNOW/BELIEVE AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU PUT YOUR HEART TO DO AND DO IT..
MY GREATEST GIFT IS THE STRENGTH OF A THOUSAND LIONS..

#NOTHINGLOSTNOTHINGBROKEN
IT’S MAMA DE PAPA FOR ME

KINGTONTO
#TONTODIKEH
#KINGANDREDIKEH
#MAMAAFRICA
#RADICAL4JESUS
#MAMAKING
#MAMADEPAPA
#MRMOM
#HON. Minister of Happiness"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQQXt1Wnr5K/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRnRCTAfUs4

3 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by TMSMedia: 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by illicit(m): 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Slay king

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
This one just dey deceive herself, she can never be a dad to her son, it's totally impossible

408 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by pocohantas(f): 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
Even if it gets to separation/divorce, may we all be blessed with partners who would understand it is the kids first. Not their egos, maliciousness or whatever.

It is hard, but Churchill did the best thing by moving on. In few years time the boy would be at least 10 and in secondary school. He would begin to ask questions. Then Churchill can step in and they’ll have a talk.

Till then, Tonto can continue playing MamaDePapa.

469 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Kondomatic(m): 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
Both Tonto and the school are mad.

234 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by slawormiir: 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by zolajpower: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
Damn
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by cayorday89(m): 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kondomatic:
Both Tonto and the school are mad.
It never reach that level Oga, if you go to that school you will see everybody has the same number one dad tag, it's as simple as that, no be say them dey shade Churchill or praise Tonto Dike... It's just like having numerous fathers of the day and chairmen and chairpersons for a launching occasion, it's all about the money..

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
pocohantas:
Even if it gets to separation/divorce, may we all be blessed with partners who would understand it is the kids first. Not their egos, maliciousness or whatever.

It is hard, but Churchill did the best thing by moving on. In few years time the boy would be at least 10 and in secondary school. He would begin to ask questions. Then Churchill can step in and they’ll have a talk.

She's just wasting her time because when the kid grow's up he will still look for his father, I just pray men shouldn't be unfortunate to marry a drama queen like tonto dick-ay

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Kondomatic(m): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
cayorday89:

It never reach that level Oga, if you go to that school you will see everybody has the same number one dad tag, it's as simple as that, no be say them dey shade Churchill or praise Tonto Dike... It's just like having numerous fathers of the day and chairmen and chairpersons for a launching occasion, it's all about the money..
Explain to me how Tonto is a dad.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by pocohantas(f): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kondomatic:
Explain to me how Tonto is a dad.

The occasion/tag was for dads, Tonto showed up and the school couldn’t stop her from getting the tag from her son. Some mothers would collect it on behalf of dad and send to him or just suck it up, but we all know Tonto is not that mother. grin

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by saddeeqrunka(m): 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
The fact that she cares and loves her child very much, is what i like tbh

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by pocohantas(f): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
saddeeqrunka:
The fact that she cares and loves her child very much, is what i like tbh

She is a very good mum. People like this are usually good parents, that is why they convince themselves that they can blur out the other party. smiley

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Dalil8: 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
Lol make she continue dey fool herself.

Even if d man sef don die, na still mama she be, nothing more.

Na bad belle dey worry am. Move on she no gree, Churchill sef don move on tey tey.

Ikillbrokehoes:
I thought her madness will stop when she married the Churchill guy back then, I didn't know that she will give birth to Siamese madness, anybody wey marry this kind of woman no go get rest of mind

Dis tonto girl na nutcase. Ask her colleagues for industry dem go gist u.

Only God know wetin she carry dat poor guy eye see.

I thank God for Churchill.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Ishilove: 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
pocohantas:

She is a very good mum. People like this are usually good parents, that is why they convince themselves that they can blur out the other party. smiley
It's quite sad, really.

2 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Ishilove: 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
This one just dey deceive herself
Intense self deception

6 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
pocohantas:

The occasion/tag was for dads, Tonto showed up and the school couldn’t stop her from getting the tag from her son. Some mothers would collect it on behalf of dad and send to him or just suck it up, but we all know Tonto is not that mother. grin
How do you know about all these? do you have a kid? I'm just suspecting you, there's somethings we don't know about you.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
Dalil8:
Lol make she continue dey fool herself.

Even if d man sef don die, na still mama she be, nothing more.

Bad belle dey worry am.
I thought her madness will stop when she married the Churchill guy back then, I didn't know that she will give birth to Siamese madness, anybody wey marry this kind of woman no go get rest of mind

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Dalil8: 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by delzbaba(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
This woman will disturb the teachers in this school oh, see her snapping with swing.

9 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Benbisco(f): 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2021
cayorday89:

In fact, you took the words right out of my mouth. Just off your Mic.

5 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by cayorday89(m): 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
pocohantas:

@kondomatic sir, well explained by poco, Tonto showed it off for her own reasons, even the nannies who are there stands as a representative of the dads who are absent and will either get same or the children take it home to their dads.. It's no big deal..

3 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Onyi22(f): 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
Happy Father's day daddy Tonto

3 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by cayorday89(m): 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
pocohantas:

You are on point, even the child wrote, I love you mum for all you do...

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Teeyin(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
Can u feel the bitternes in her smile as she knelt, #shoutout to great mothers

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Nuelito: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
Okay oh....I have seen it... congratulations

Just Incase you need Original Pure Honey... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 let's talk about it now... the honey is raw and Unadulterated
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by iamyemiakins(m): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
Tonto sef!
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
The school is mad

I can never take my kid to such school that teaches that a woman is called dad.

What next? They'll probably teach them that fishes have four legs and only see at night!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
Men raised by single mothers often display certain negative tendencies..... she's going to spoil this kid silly and there won't be a male figure to balance the equation, single parenting especially in cases like this is a cancer on any society.....and the blame still falls on men who breed with incompatible women.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) by fredoooooo: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
Later dem go deny again ,
Werey onigbana grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie / Seyi Law And Wife Step Out With Their Daughter In Matching Dashikis / DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.