Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua (23264 Views)

Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 10 Years After. Says He Was 'Selfless' & 'Modest' / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) / Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by MVLOX(m): 5:39pm On May 05, 2018
Thanks to u uncle Jona, the man's vision for Nigeria joined him in the grave...
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by dopemama(f): 5:41pm On May 05, 2018
Anytime I see this man I shed tears! He was a definition of a true leader! In a world so full of uncertainties, where children drop
out of school as result of unforseen occurences,ARM
Education Insurance plan is surest and safest way to
protect their future! Let us sacrifice our today so that our
children can have a better tomorrow.
Remember! We can never build the future for our children
but we can build our children for the future...
F.Roosevelt!
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by martineverest(m): 5:43pm On May 05, 2018
hypocrites. ....the one u and my fellow Niger delta prayed for his demise so u could rule?...and u are now eulogising him?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by JAMO4REAL1(m): 5:44pm On May 05, 2018
The special one RIP u are true a great leader not like ........................
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 05, 2018
Lackadaisically:
Let us wait and c whether that President will remember him
OK I will tell BMC to tell baba to remember him and prove you wrong.

Hahahahhhaha

But that might be tomorrow oo
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by mufadem2012: 5:46pm On May 05, 2018
Na now you remember him, when u were in power, did u?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by FASH23(m): 5:48pm On May 05, 2018
True talk
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by Wisebisho: 5:49pm On May 05, 2018
megrimor:
Nigeria was cursed to have Buhari
I swear
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 05, 2018
Uyiii:
Okay I just want Likes sha, because this is gonna be very obvious.

Like for yaradua's dog, share for sai babacheesy

Uyiii:

*Or does it mean, the highest NL shares you get will make you own a share from Seun;

*or there's a way you guys convert the Likes in NL to naira currency;

*or you just masturbate and release orgasm with the Likes and shares.
It has to be one of the above because seriously ayam not understanding

Lol smh
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by Uyiii: 5:51pm On May 05, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Lol smh
make I imitate my brother naacheesy
Lemme see how it feels, hope say you don like am sha??

I don join the likes and shares industrycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by fucktoto: 5:52pm On May 05, 2018
best nigerian president in history.
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by itsandi(m): 5:55pm On May 05, 2018
Best president ever cry
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:56pm On May 05, 2018
The only good Fulani man I know.
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by kolexy(m): 5:59pm On May 05, 2018
givan:
Yar'adua was the best President we ever had. Everything about him was good. He even gave us a trophy grin

I still miss him anytime I think of gej and pmb. embarassed

Rest in perfect peace

I'm shocked at how Nigerian forget history. The same Yar'adua that that reversed all the projects Obj started; the railway modernization, sale of refinery, Power project et al. The only thing he was amnesty and concession of Lagos - Ibadan expressway to Bi-courtney

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by EODforce: 6:00pm On May 05, 2018
yeyerolling:
Nigerians and yeye sha. This man and jona were dullards. Na this man empowered criminal militants like ateke tom, tompolo ,asari and others . this same man refused to transmit power to GeJ. This same man reversed the 500m dolls sales of nigerians refinery to dangote. Today dangote don go build hin own and nigerias refinery still dey grounded. Dullards
. who powered Fulani herdsmen?
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by Okoroawusa: 6:05pm On May 05, 2018
if u think yar'adua was a good President then you need your head examined

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by phoenix45(m): 6:07pm On May 05, 2018
Continue to rest in peace My president. am a full Igbo but I can't stop taking about this man. he really meant well for Nigerians
but God knows the best
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by SuperS1Panther: 6:07pm On May 05, 2018
Yet you blessed Nigeria with your gang of looters and barn of yam eating goats.

MAy we never see your looting type again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by fabolouz1(m): 6:09pm On May 05, 2018
I doubt if the same would be said of you when you are dead. Let posterity judge.
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by Giwamoshood502: 6:20pm On May 05, 2018
Chain,what will buhari be remembered for when he leaves in 2019!!!!
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by Adek65: 6:40pm On May 05, 2018
R I P
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by SirBunky85(m): 6:44pm On May 05, 2018
Kizyte:
Jonathan is a true statesman
true statesman cuz he extolled yar'adua?he just remembered him now he hes no longer in power abi?abeg forget

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by hushpapi(m): 6:56pm On May 05, 2018
Jonathan will remember him even know he was not able to achieve a lot during his own regime. Jonathan try to follow his footsteps but the evil elected as senators and reps won’t let that happen. I don’t know why Nigerians keep thinking the problem with changing the country lies in the hand of the president. Even if any president have the intention of changing things, it’s left to the senates and reps to make it happen.

I wonder who is coming next and how he is gonna make change alone without the support of the senate!! We all know the senates fight for their pockets alone. Each time their is a trial, they fall sick along the line.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by Yeeyo: 7:17pm On May 05, 2018
BeingFrank:
What Will Buhari Be Remembered For, When He's Late?
Supporting fulani herdsmen and boko haram 0

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by Mccollins042(m): 7:28pm On May 05, 2018
GEJ = CLASS
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by ofuonyebi: 7:35pm On May 05, 2018
Oga Jona please shut up!...You gave Nigerians the most embarrassing corrupt govt in 9ja history...while late sai..yar'dua gave us the

best discipline and committed leadership and good governance in our history..try, go and tell your funny tales of trying to save face to the

monkeys that lives in eskimo land...fools & deceivers!
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by omohayek: 7:39pm On May 05, 2018
kolexy:

I'm shocked at how Nigerian forget history. The same Yar'adua that that reversed all the projects Obj started; the railway modernization, sale of refinery, Power project et al. The only thing he was amnesty and concession of Lagos - Ibadan expressway to Bi-courtney
Combine total economic illiteracy with runaway tribalism, and you'll understand the reasons behind the glowing tributes to Yar'adua despite his chronic illness and economic incompetence (two respects in which Buhari is actually similar to him). The biggest merit Yar'adua has in the eyes of certain people - apart from his reckless, statist decision-making - is that he wasn't Yoruba, which is enough to irredeemably taint Obasanjo in the eyes of the usual fanatical bigots, never mind that Obasanjo showed a fair-mindedness in appointing ministers that had been unprecedented since the civil war ended, or that he didn't even get the support of most Yoruba voters back in 1999.

The sick, historically illiterate tribalism displayed by these people is why I have so little hope for Nigeria's prospects as a unified country; it is simply impossible to build a modern nation in unison with people so riven by hate and envy that they'd rather the whole country fails together than see any other part make faster economic progress than their own region. I have therefore always been an unqualified supporter of the Biafran project, and I say the sooner they get it the better. If they want to adopt wholesale Yar'adua style command economics once they get their independence, it will no longer be our problem.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by san316(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2018
That is why you cancelled all his policies and initiated white elephant projects
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by fajob: 7:54pm On May 05, 2018
Gej a true statesman . www.jolagict.com
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by asawanathegreat(m): 7:57pm On May 05, 2018
Yar_Adua Musa RIP, U are the best past president ever.
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 05, 2018
...and was cursed to have yours. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Cancels 40% IGR Deduction From Universities / Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday / Guber Polls: Thugs, Election Riggers Flood Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.