Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:29 AM

Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua (23232 Views)

Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 10 Years After. Says He Was 'Selfless' & 'Modest' / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) / Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by Elliot2(m): 9:21pm On May 05, 2018
I don't know if it is just me...i don't see Yar'adua or any of our past leaders,as heroes of any sort. Any leader who can not effect a positive change that becomes self replicating is not a good leader. Any leader that can not build strong institutions and infrastructures; built national consciousness and cohesion; built human capacity through education in science and art,e.t.c, which expands the horizon of the people, and stands the test of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by omohayek: 9:28pm On May 05, 2018
Elliot2:
I don't know if it is just me...i don't see Yar'adua or any of our past leaders,as heroes of any sort. Any leader who can not effect a positive change that becomes self replicating is not a good leader. Any leader that can not build strong institutions and infrastructures; built national consciousness and cohesion; built human capacity through education in science and art,e.t.c, which expands the horizon of the people, and stands the test of time.
It's not just you, as your position is one I share completely. Unfortunately, such a viewpoint is utterly alien to the vast majority of Nigerians, most of whom only care about whatever gives them something to eat in the here and now, or assuages their hunger for empty identity-politics through tribal and religious appeals. Institutions mean nothing to the average Nigerian, even amongst the supposedly educated classes.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by Bimpe29: 9:57pm On May 05, 2018
May Allah be pleased with his soul eternally.
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by Proffeluczy1(m): 10:04pm On May 05, 2018
What a great leader, a patriot and an optimist. Nigerians will forever remember you. May your departed soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by infj: 10:20pm On May 05, 2018
cryI can still remember seven point agenda RIP
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by jaxxy(m): 10:21pm On May 05, 2018
prospero5:
i want to believe that this man was a modest politician. one without the loot-it-all attitude of some.
OBJ was right in his choice of Yar' Adua and GEJ but his death and the bad guys during GEJ's tenure still sabotaged the plan.

Thank u so much. I wonder why buhari's govt didn't do and talk about his memorial or did they? Our leaders don't value nor appreciate the importance of history. Americans do this all the time, they value history and they are not fools.

I think we shud still give obj a chance the give dis nation sm direction if only he works with the right people. He may get it right this time.
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by infj: 10:25pm On May 05, 2018
yeyerolling:
Nigerians and yeye sha. This man and jona were dullards. Na this man empowered criminal militants like ateke tom, tompolo ,asari and others . this same man refused to transmit power to GeJ. This same man reversed the 500m dolls sales of nigerians refinery to dangote. Today dangote don go build hin own and nigerias refinery still dey grounded. Dullards

Listen to yourself, sell Nigerian refineries. Then prices would be determined by dangote alone and you'll come here to shout monopoly

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 05, 2018
Uyiii:
Okay I just want Likes sha, because this is gonna be very obvious.

Like for yaradua's dog, share for sai babacheesy

Bubu got 4 shares.
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by semyman: 12:28am On May 06, 2018
Until you were allowed to mess everything up, clueless in chief
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by Codes151(m): 8:36am On May 06, 2018
yeyerolling:
Nigerians and yeye sha. This man and jona were dullards. Na this man empowered criminal militants like ateke tom, tompolo ,asari and others . this same man refused to transmit power to GeJ. This same man reversed the 500m dolls sales of nigerians refinery to dangote. Today dangote don go build hin own and nigerias refinery still dey grounded. Dullards
you are the dullard sha..
Those militants were given projects, which they executed. They same way projects from oil n gas are given to northerners, Yoruba, n expatriates worth lots of cash. These projects are executed by these individuals behind their company's.. I bet u don't know that why u naive. If ur from ND area you will have an insight. Whether they did the job or not or left with the cash, that's for govt.
Recently, we hv been paying ransom and other funds to herdmens... Maybe that not empowerment..!

As for denying dangote a refinery was/is a good decision. Only reason he bid for Nigerian refinery Is cuz he feels Nigerians are stupid. He's the only smart person..
Nigerian oil and products should be refined in a refinery owned by Nigeria. Or producing states with all produce shared equally n taxed.

Not give our oil to dangote n b collecting percentiles.
Nothing stops Nigeria from affording a refinery except personal interests.

I as a ND already refuse to accept sending my oil to Lagos State.. (personal)

Well, I hope I have been able to convince you about why refusing refinery ownership to dangote would hv been fair and how how tom dem made cash.
You don't hv to reply.. Just read
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by Codes151(m): 8:37am On May 06, 2018
infj:

Listen to yourself, sell Nigerian refineries. Then prices would be determined by dangote alone and you'll come here to shout monopoly
thanks. Started feeling alone in this...

I feel insulted that dangote is building a refinery

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by Nwibii: 9:02am On May 06, 2018
HQuadreal:
Good person no dey last na.

I guess that's why these politicians aren't doing Nigerians any good so that they can last long.
Just thinking

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by Printerscanner: 9:05am On May 06, 2018
Mr Goatluck, how come you and your thieving wife Mama Piss forcefully took several of Yar'Adua's properties and coverted them to your personal use before the law courts told you to return them? Some of us are not shallow minded and forgetful like your followers.
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by HQuadreal: 9:59am On May 06, 2018
Nwibii:

I guess that's why these politicians aren't doing Nigerians any good so that they can last long.
Just thinking

Might be true sha.
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by ufuosman(m): 10:00am On May 06, 2018
8yrs already, gej ur are true leader
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by donjon: 10:28am On May 06, 2018
GOD bless both of you, Sir!
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by faithfull18(f): 10:02pm On May 06, 2018
See below...
Re: Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua by poemsofthesage(m): 3:27am On May 07, 2018
Get News on the GO from anywhere in the world from all the major News Portals all in one place!

Categories include:

Sports
Fashion
Global
Politics
Entertainment
Travel
Comedy
InfoHub
Etc.

Also included:

LINDA IKEJI BLOG
SAHARA REPORTERS
YABALEFT
BELLANAIJA
TUKO
NEWS24
And More all in the all-new all-free NewsONE1 Android App.

Download:
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1n3ScluXl87S6Fmxl_lwepKjRVREaXMoV

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor-Elect, Oyetola Visits Bisi Akande / Guber Polls: Thugs, Election Riggers Flood Imo / "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.