Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Powerful Prayer Points (PPP) – May 2018 Edition - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Powerful Prayer Points (PPP) – May 2018 Edition (1336 Views)

50 Powerful Prayer To Overcome Having Sex In The Dream / Powerful Prayer Points (PPP) – March 2018 Edition / Powerful Prayer Points (PPP) - February 2018 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Prayer Points (PPP) – May 2018 Edition by Kingdombase(m): 5:50pm On May 05, 2018
Thank you to everyone who are praying for us. I believe that something great is going to happen in our lives this month through this month's declarations.

Our monthly powerful prayer points (PPP) is really going strong. God have been working wonders through these acts and declarations of faith. Therefore, we are going to continue doing this.

Prayer is vital in the life of every Christian. It is our only link to Heaven. Like we said last month, the most powerful thing you can do for yourself, your loved ones and anyone around you is to pray for everyone and in every situations. This month, we shall continue to pray together, study the scriptures and declare positive words into our lives.

Let us carefully study each prayer point with its biblical scripture and pray with it from the depth of our hearts. May all our prayers be accepted and answered through Christ our Lord.

PRAYER POINT 1: Father, bless me with the grace to see myself as You see me. Break down the walls of fear and pride that is hindering me from knowing who I am when i accepted Jesus as my Lord and saviour. Open my eyes, Oh Lord to love You as You love me, in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINT 2: Father, let your glory shine upon my life, my career, my marriage, my family, my academics, my business, in Jesus name. (Isaiah 60: 1)

PRAYER POINT 3: The Lord, my God who created me, named me and saved me from the darkness. I am His property, therefore, when I walk through rivers, I will not drown. When I go through fire, the fire will not burn me. In Jesus name. (Isaiah 43:1-3)

PRAYER POINT 4: Father, I declare that the floodgates of Heaven be opened unto me and my family members, and let Your blessings that are more than human imaginations pour down to us. (Mal. 3:10)

PRAYER POINT 5: Father, I declare that my finances are blessed with Your abundance. Open the doors of opportunities to me so that I may prosper. Enlarge my territories and make me reach new heights, in Jesus name. (1Chro. 4:10)

I strongly believe that if and when you take these prayer points seriously, God would move into actions in your life. Until we come again on the first day of June, remain blessed.

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Teacher’s Manual 27th January 2019 Lesson 22 / A Muslim-imam( Pix) Surrender To Jesus In The Lords Chosen On Saturday 8th, 2020 / 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.