Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome (1340 Views)

How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression / Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression / 7 Causes Of Delay In Marriage And How To Avoid Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:39am On Jan 31, 2021
7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome

1. Worry

People tend to worry about things which were beyond their own control. Two people can be going through similar difficult situations, but one is depressed while the other isn't because what causes depression is not necessarily the situation itself, but how people react to them.

Matthew 6:25-26 (KJV)

Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Matthew 6:31 (KJV)

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Philippians 4:6 (NKJV)

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;

2. Discontentment

The issue of discontentment is one that many humans have in common. And this may not necessarily have to do with what they possess, because a man may have very little and live in a small patched up room and yet be satisfied and contented, but another who lives in a big duplex could still be depressed because he feels he was supposed to be living in a palatial mansion instead. So contentment has to do with the orientation of the person in question.

1 Timothy 6:6-7 (KJV)

But godliness with contentment is great gain.
For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

3. "What Would They Say?" (The Opinion Of Men)

This was the main cause of my depression when I had a setback in my academics, as my mind was totally preoccupied with, what would people say or think? But once I just stopped attaching much to what people thought concerning me, that was the end of my depression, even though every other thing still remained the same. I actually switched the opinion of men with that of God, as I now attached much importance to what God thought of me instead of the opinion of men. I later realized that many Christians also have this issue, because of the extent to which they attach importance to what men thought of them. I have been able to use my experience to help some of them. On one occasion it was proved so effective, as it worked instantaneously, and the person I used my experience to help also used pretty much the same thing I said which helped him to help someone else.

John 5:44 (KJV)

How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

John 12:43 (KJV)

For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.

4. Demons

Someone's depression can be caused by an evil spirit. A Nairalander who contacted me last year sometime in November, spoke of how she had been suffering from depression for the past nine years. She was also having suicidal thoughts which had led to her attempting suicide by drug overdose. After she told me that, I began praying for her, that God delivered her and helped her to become all that He wanted her to be. Recently God delivered her, and in the process of the deliverance, a demon left her. The demon was behind her depression and suicidal thoughts as after the demon left her, that was the end of her depression and suicidal thoughts as she felt completely free and relieved. So demons could also the cause of depression in some people. In such cases the demon would have to be cast out before the depression leaves the person.

Mark 9:21-22 (KJV)

And he asked his father, How long is it ago since this came unto him? And he said, Of a child.
And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us.

Mark 9:25-27 (KJV)

When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him.
And the spirit cried, and rent him sore, and came out of him: and he was as one dead; insomuch that many said, He is dead.
But Jesus took him by the hand, and lifted him up; and he arose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:39am On Jan 31, 2021
5. Lack of true peace

There's a peace which is not that of this world but of the kingdom of God. This was the peace that Jesus gave to His disciples.

John 14:27 (KJV)

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

This is the reason why regardless of the gravity of persecutions, tribulations and trials His disciples went through, they were never depressed. Because that peace was not subject to the things of this world which were temporal, but the things of the Kingdom of God which are eternal. So the peace which they had was permanent regardless of whatever situation they faced. It's the lack of this peace that makes people to be depressed because this is the true peace that they need in their lives.

6. Unforgiveness

When people who do not forgive and let go of wrong that others did to them, they have the tendency to be depressed, because the resentment they feel towards those ones is a depressing feeling. So unless they're able to forgive and let go of their grudges against the person which caused the resentment they feel, the resulting depression would not leave them.

Mark 11:25-26 (KJV)

And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

7. Disobedience

When one keeps God's Word, there's a peace and rest of mind that the person has. But when the person doesn't but sins and falls into temptation, it makes the person to lose that peace which often leads to depression. So for the lost peace to be restored and resulting depression to leave, the obedience of God's Word which brought about the peace has to be restore back in the person's life.

"Blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it." {Luke 11:28 (KJV)}

How To Overcome Depression

These are in addition to those I've already shared.

1. Pray

Prayer helped me when I first suffered depression. It wasn't easy at first but when I got deep into it, at some point I began to realize that the depression was no longer there. I couldn't feel it anymore, so those who feel depressed should also try and pray their way out of it. And the prayer should be sincere and in obedience to God's Word, otherwise it may not yield any significant result. Matthew 26:41.

2. Fast

It could also be helpful when added to your prayers, especially when the depression was deeper and needed more drastic measures, like that which involves a demon. Matthew 9:29.

3. Humble yourself and become like a little child

Little children hardly get depressed because they don't have most if not all of the issues that cause depression, like worries, discontentment, too much respect for men's opinions, sin, unforgiveness or resentment etc. And this is because most of those issues are hinged on pride and little children don't have that problem because they are humble. Hence Jesus used little children as examples for His disciples to follow, and the reason the disciples didn't have issues of depression could be because they had humbled themselves and become as little children as Jesus had instructed them to do. So little children are good examples for anyone who wants to overcome depression to follow. Matthew 18:3-4.

God bless.
Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:39am On Jan 31, 2021
Don't Give Up! God Is Able To Deliver You!

If God could do for me and others, he could also do it for you!

When I suffered serious depression many years ago, I never knew at the time that God was later going to use me to deliver many out of depression. Perhaps I needed to go through it personally so I could know what those who were depressed were going through and what it took to come out of it.

I have also realized that depression was a prevalent issue in the world today which has held many bound. It's also happens to be the issue that's dominated the mails I've received from Nairalanders.

So this is a topic specially designed to tackle that issue and I believe that by the Power of the Spirit, it would lead to the deliverance of many here who suffer from depression. In Jesus Name! Amen!

Meanwhile here's the conversation that ensued between me and the Nairalander that God delivered from depression and suicidal thoughts, which could be a source of encouragement to some here.

[20/01, 14:30] Nairalander: Yeah,, I feel like God's trying to tell me something
[20/01, 14:30] Nairalander: I see 17 everywhere
[20/01, 14:32] Nairalander: It's not my imagination
[20/01, 15:45] jesusjnr: Interesting...
[20/01, 15:45] jesusjnr: In the dream also?
[20/01, 15:46] Nairalander: No real life
[20/01, 16:24] jesusjnr: Have you spoken to Him (God) about it?
[20/01, 16:51] Nairalander: Yes
[20/01, 16:51] Nairalander: I heard watch and pray
[20/01, 16:51] Nairalander: I did that
[20/01, 16:51] Nairalander: Still going to do that
[20/01, 16:51] Nairalander: I have this strong urge to pray
[21/01, 01:12] jesusjnr: Wow!
[21/01, 01:12] jesusjnr: That's really great
[21/01, 01:14] jesusjnr: I'm expecting some significant developments soon
[21/01, 11:33] Nairalander: Me too
[21/01, 11:34] Nairalander: Don't wanna get distracted
[21/01, 13:24] Nairalander: I finally did it
[21/01, 13:24] Nairalander: I don't know how to explain it
[21/01, 13:25] Nairalander: I finally understand what he's been trying to say to me
[21/01, 13:26] Nairalander: I have fulfilled this
[21/01, 13:26] Nairalander: Everything would be different in my life now
[21/01, 13:26] Nairalander: I felt his power all over
[21/01, 13:28] Nairalander: I don't even know how to speak in tongues but when I pray It happens sometimes
[21/01, 13:28]Nairalander: Today it happened way more than usual
[21/01, 13:28] Nairalander: I don't know how to explain my experience to you
[21/01, 13:28] Nairalander: He spoke to me
[21/01, 13:28] Nairalander: It's been long he's spoken to me this way
[21/01, 13:30] Nairalander: Maybe since 2019 October
[21/01, 16:00] jesusjnr: Wow!
[21/01, 16:01] jesusjnr: Glory be to God!
[21/01, 16:02] jesusjnr: Now we're talking.
[21/01, 16:04] jesusjnr: I've been patiently waiting for this moment for a while now
[21/01, 16:04] jesusjnr: Hallelujah
[21/01, 16:06] jesusjnr: The Lord is more than able to complete the good work He's started in your life.
[21/01, 16:08] jesusjnr: It's something I've been praying for
[21/01, 18:10] jesusjnr: I'm also seriously praying for your dad.
[21/01, 18:11] jesusjnr: At the moment though I'm observing a fast

Continued reading here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6332975/how-fasting-helps-unlock-spiritual/2#98303289

God bless.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by helinues: 7:40am On Jan 31, 2021
Depression is caused by accumulation of unsolved problems.

Take good care of your problems early enough before they make you depressed
Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by Righteousness2(m): 7:44am On Jan 31, 2021
O Soul, are u weary and troubled?
No light in the darkness you see?
There's light for a look at the Saviour,
And Life more abundant and Free!

Turn your Eyes upon Jesus,
Look Full in His wonderful face;
And the things of the earth will grow strangely dim
In the light of His glory and grace.
Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by LMS1(m): 7:44am On Jan 31, 2021
Depression Sometimes Kills Faster Than Poison!,may God Help Those Facing This

2 Likes

Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by Kobojunkie: 7:45am On Jan 31, 2021
What Are the Main Causes of Depression?

There are a number of factors that may increase the chance of depression, including the following:

Abuse. Past physical, sexual, or emotional abuse can increase the vulnerability to clinical depression later in life.

Certain medications. Some drugs, such as isotretinoin (used to treat acne), the antiviral drug interferon-alpha, and corticosteroids, can increase your risk of depression.

Conflict. Depression in someone who has the biological vulnerability to develop depression may result from personal conflicts or disputes with family members or friends.

Death or a loss. Sadness or grief from the death or loss of a loved one, though natural, may increase the risk of depression.

Genetics. A family history of depression may increase the risk. It's thought that depression is a complex trait, meaning that there are probably many different genes that each exert small effects, rather than a single gene that contributes to disease risk. The genetics of depression, like most psychiatric disorders, are not as simple or straightforward as in purely genetic diseases such as Huntington's chorea or cystic fibrosis.

Major events. Even good events such as starting a new job, graduating, or getting married can lead to depression. So can moving, losing a job or income, getting divorced, or retiring. However, the syndrome of clinical depression is never just a "normal" response to stressful life events.

Other personal problems. Problems such as social isolation due to other mental illnesses or being cast out of a family or social group can contribute to the risk of developing clinical depression.

Serious illnesses. Sometimes depression co-exists with a major illness or may be triggered by another medical condition.

Substance abuse. Nearly 30% of people with substance abuse problems also have major or clinical depression. Even if drugs or alcohol temporarily make you feel better, they ultimately will aggravate depression.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by Jodha(f): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2021
Just be satisfied and grateful for everything yhu have...
Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by Kobojunkie: 7:49am On Jan 31, 2021
Jodha:
Spoken like someone who understands very little to what those who suffer go through. undecided
You think that depression has to do with greed or a desire to have more than is necessary? undecided

This is why a real education of this is necessary as opposed to the lies that are told you by many who pretend to come to you in the name of God.

1 Like

Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by Jodha(f): 7:53am On Jan 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Spoken like someone who understands very little to what those who suffer go through. undecided
You think that depression has to do with greed or a desire to have more than is necessary? undecided

This is why a real education of this is necessary as opposed to the lies that are told you by many who pretend to come to you in the name of God.

Most people that claim they're depressed....is because of societal pressure and trying to meet up...

Just try letting go of worries and toxicity...embrace positive energy and work at your own pace ... depression will not come near you....

A grateful heart cannot be depressed

1 Like

Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by chatinent: 7:58am On Jan 31, 2021
In fact, a large number of persons -- if not all -- have been depressed one time in their lives.

I agree with Jodha to an extent.

Depression is like rainy seasons: it comes when the weather changes.
Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by Kobojunkie: 8:02am On Jan 31, 2021
Jodha:

Most people that claim they're depressed....is because of societal pressure and trying to meet up...

Just try letting go of worries and toxicity...embrace positive energy and work at your own pace ... depression will not come near you...
A grateful heart cannot be depressed
How did you come about this diagnosis of yours? undecided

A grateful heart cannot be depressed? Don't you see that is yet another societal pressure you put on them when you require they be "grateful" for no real reason? undecided

God never commanded anyone to be GRATEFUL..so why do you see the need to put such pressure on your fellow man, causing him great stress, hence depression, for no good reason other than your selfish glory(since it is not God that commanded it). undecided
Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by Jodha(f): 8:06am On Jan 31, 2021
chatinent:
In fact, a large number of persons -- if not all -- have been depressed one time in their lives.

I agree with Jodh.a to an extent.

Depression is like rainy seasons: it comes when the weather changes.

Exactly....it's mainly due to the wantings of the flesh...
Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by AntiChristian: 8:06am On Jan 31, 2021
I refuse to be confused!
Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by Queenlovely(f): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2021
this your this thing no work at all
Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:48am On Jan 31, 2021
Queenlovely:
this your this thing no work at all
It worked on me and even some Nairalanders here.
Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by orunto27: 9:26am On Jan 31, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome Them

1. Worries

People tend to worry about things which were beyond their own control. Two people can be going through similar difficult situations, but one is depressed while the other isn't because what causes depression is not necessarily the situation itself, but how people react to them.

Matthew 6:25-26 (KJV)

Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Matthew 6:31 (KJV)

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

2. Discontentment

The issue of discontentment is one that many humans have in common. And this may not always have to do with what they possess, because a man may have very little and live in a small patched up room and yet be satisfied and contented, but another who lives in a big duplex could still be depressed because he feels he was supposed to be living in a palatial mansion instead. So contentment has to do with the orientation of the person in question.

1 Timothy 6:6-7 (KJV)

But godliness with contentment is great gain.
For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

3. Men's opinion

This was the main cause of my depression when I had a setback in my academics, as my mind was totally preoccupied with, what would people say or think? But once I just stopped attaching much to what people thought concerning me, that was the end of my depression, even though every other thing still remained the same. I actually switched the opinion of men with that of God, as I now attached much importance to what God thought of me instead of the opinion of men. I later realized that many Christians also have this issue, because of the extent to which they attach importance to what men thought of them. I have been able to use my experience to help some of them. On one occasion it was proved so effective, as it worked instantaneously, and the person I used my experience to help also used pretty much the same thing I said which helped him to help someone else.

John 5:44 (KJV)

How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

John 12:43 (KJV)

For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.

4. Demons

Someone's depression especially that which involves suicidal tendencies could be caused by an evil spirit. In such severe cases the demon would have to be cast out before the depression leaves the person.

Mark 9:21-22 (KJV)

And he asked his father, How long is it ago since this came unto him? And he said, Of a child.
And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us.

Mark 9:25-27 (KJV)

When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him.
And the spirit cried, and rent him sore, and came out of him: and he was as one dead; insomuch that many said, He is dead.
But Jesus took him by the hand, and lifted him up; and he arose.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by Thattallgirl(f): 9:34am On Jan 31, 2021
You can effortlessly overcome depression by the write-up below. Jesus already overcame everything that is not of God on the cross for u. You just need to believe and confess who u are in Christ Jesus.

Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
Romans 8:1, NASB

Today, I want to talk about how you can have a victorious thought life. My friend, the solution to temptations, sinful desires and thoughts is found in the very first verse of Romans 8: “Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.” (By the way, some Bible translations, like the New King James Version, go on to say “who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.” This was added by the later Bible translators. In the oldest manuscripts of the New Testament available today, the Greek simply states, “There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.”)

You may experience temptations and sinful thoughts from time to time, but right in the midst of that temptation, you need to know this: There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Notice that this verse is in the present tense. Right now, even if at this very moment, sinful thoughts are going through your mind, there is no condemnation because you are IN CHRIST JESUS! Are we then to sit still and entertain those sinful thoughts? Of course not.

Sin cannot take root in a person who is full of the consciousness that he is righteous in Christ. You cannot stop birds from flying over your head, but you can certainly stop a bird from building a nest on your head. In the same way, you cannot stop temptations, sinful thoughts and desires from passing through your mind, but you can certainly stop yourself from acting on these temptations, sinful thoughts and desires. How? By confessing at the very moment of temptation that you are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus!

The power of Jesus to overcome every temptation kicks in when you remain conscious that even at the point of temptation, Jesus is still with you and that you are righteous in Him apart from your works (Romans 4:6)! When you do that, you reject the condemnation for the temptation that you faced. You now have the power of Christ to rise above your temptation and to rest in your righteous identity in Christ apart from your works. That, beloved, is the overcoming life in Christ!

1 Like

Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by tobechi74: 9:44am On Jan 31, 2021
Concentrate on helping others
Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by morohunfola78008: 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by Gabe427: 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
Thattallgirl:
You can effortlessly overcome depression by the write-up below. Jesus already overcame everything that is not of God on the cross for u. You just need to believe and confess who u are in Christ Jesus.

Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
Romans 8:1, NASB

Today, I want to talk about how you can have a victorious thought life. My friend, the solution to temptations, sinful desires and thoughts is found in the very first verse of Romans 8: “Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.” (By the way, some Bible translations, like the New King James Version, go on to say “who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.” This was added by the later Bible translators. In the oldest manuscripts of the New Testament available today, the Greek simply states, “There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.”)

You may experience temptations and sinful thoughts from time to time, but right in the midst of that temptation, you need to know this: There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Notice that this verse is in the present tense. Right now, even if at this very moment, sinful thoughts are going through your mind, there is no condemnation because you are IN CHRIST JESUS! Are we then to sit still and entertain those sinful thoughts? Of course not.

Sin cannot take root in a person who is full of the consciousness that he is righteous in Christ. You cannot stop birds from flying over your head, but you can certainly stop a bird from building a nest on your head. In the same way, you cannot stop temptations, sinful thoughts and desires from passing through your mind, but you can certainly stop yourself from acting on these temptations, sinful thoughts and desires. How? By confessing at the very moment of temptation that you are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus!

The power of Jesus to overcome every temptation kicks in when you remain conscious that even at the point of temptation, Jesus is still with you and that you are righteous in Him apart from your works (Romans 4:6)! When you do that, you reject the condemnation for the temptation that you faced. You now have the power of Christ to rise above your temptation and to rest in your righteous identity in Christ apart from your works. That, beloved, is the overcoming life in Christ!

hallelujah sister
I always look forward to your posts
it the undiluted word of God
You are blessed (it your reality)
happy Sunday
Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by Thattallgirl(f): 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
Gabe427:

hallelujah sister
I always look forward to your posts
it the undiluted word of God
You are blessed (it your reality)
happy Sunday
Thank you...but I didn't write all that...it's from Joseph Prince
Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:45am On Feb 07, 2021
orunto27:

Thanks.
God bless you bro.

@Edoairways i didn't hear from you again... I don't know if you've gone through this thread before. Please kindly do so if you if you have the time to spare. I would begin praying for you this midnight. Thanks and God bless.
Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
Depression is real, a lot of people out there are depressed. God will help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
Jodha:
If only it was that easy, lots of people won't be depressed. Depression is a psychological something,

1 Like

Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:43am On Feb 16, 2021
Nuttella:
Depression is real, a lot of people out there are depressed. God will help us.
Very true. It's a serious issue that has plagued many in the society, and even led to some committing suicide. It's something that affects many lives on a daily basis, hence i believe this shouldn't be seen as just a Sunday topic.

But let's see what @Lalasticlala thinks.

God bless.
Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:33am On Feb 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Very true. It's a serious issue that has plagued many in the society, and even led to some committing suicide. It's something that affects many lives on a daily basis, hence i believe this shouldn't be seen as just a Sunday topic.

But let's see what @Lalasticlala thinks.

God bless.
I posted this on Tuesday the 16th of this month, and on the 17th I had the conversation with a Nairalander in the screenshot below.

The threat is so real.

God help us.

Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:07am On Feb 21, 2021
morohunfola78008:
Being grateful would be helpful as well. Thanks.
Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:52am On Feb 28, 2021
Lalasticlala, I wish you and your loved ones a happy and depression-free Sunday.
Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:47am On Mar 07, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lalasticlala, I wish you and your loved ones a happy and depression-free Sunday.
Re: 7 Causes Of Depression And How To Overcome by jesusjnr1: 8:48am On Mar 14, 2021
God has done it again!

A nairalander who was suffering from depression for a while said things are now going well. And that she's very happy.

So don't think your own case is hopeless, for God who did it for me, for her, and for others, could also do it for you.

Don't give up!

God bless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Someone Suggest The Best Gin For Prayer / New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf / Don't Pastors' Children Deserve To Live?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.