Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve (2914 Views)

Genevieve's Responds To Me After I Said Her Genevieve 1million Times / Cossy Orjiakor Says Halima Abubakar Told Her Genevieve Was Her Lesbian Partner / More Stunning Photos Of Adesua Etomi From Her Genevieve Magazine Shoot Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve by GistMoreTV: 6:14pm On May 05, 2018
GistMore.com

Nollywood icon Genevieve Nnaji took to her Instagram to backup Ex-BBNaija housemate Alex.

It's as if Alex is Genevieve's BBNaija 2018 favourite housemate, that is the gist.

See her post below...

Tag her if you know her. The more you criticize her the more popular you make her. Ask the disciples, the more the jews criticized them the more people followed them. Learn how to love people the way they are. She is a queen! Watch the space ... �� Team #genevievennaji

Gist from GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/criticize-ex-bbaija-alex-popular-make-genevieve

Re: The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve by GistMoreTV: 6:15pm On May 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve by madridguy(m): 6:18pm On May 05, 2018
I am considering going for the next bbnaija tongue make I go win the money come house.

Ayam sure NL will massively vote for me. tongue
Re: The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 05, 2018
I rush into this thread and i totally forgot what the thread is all about..
The beauty of Genevieve is just too alluring..
damm i want to marry her.
who knows where she stays?

1 Like

Re: The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve by Munzy14(m): 6:22pm On May 05, 2018
The way faded celebrities are using this ex-housemates to revive their fame eeeh!!!.Who is criticising ALEX. someone we saw her actions on TV. hanty gen biko try another line.
Re: The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve by madridguy(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2018
Leave Gene for me and go for Tonto Dike shocked I like Gene babe so tey at times I feel like breaking TV those days she and Ramsey Noah/Emeka Ike and Jim Iyke dey act especially if she they are maltreating her.

I don't see any bodyguard that will stop me from hugging her anyday I see her face to face. So help me God, Isee.

DrinkLimca:

1 Like

Re: The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve by Evablizin(f): 6:26pm On May 05, 2018
Ok,there is war in APC camp. Stay tuned more news coming. I'm so happy.

Re: The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 05, 2018
Munzy14:
The way faded celebrities are using this ex-housemates to revive their fame eeeh!!!.Who is criticising ALEX. someone we saw her actions on TV. hanty gen biko try another line.
Is it Genevieve that you are referring to as a faded celebrity?

I won't be surprise if you are still under 15 years of age..

I blame the sagem phone you are using..

3 Likes

Re: The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve by Evablizin(f): 6:27pm On May 05, 2018
undecided
Re: The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve by missterious(f): 6:30pm On May 05, 2018
That's not Genevieve's IG account.
Re: The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 05, 2018
madridguy:
Leave Gene for me and go for Tonto Dike shocked I like Gene babe so tey at times I feel like breaking TV those days she and Ramsey Noah/Emeka Ike and Jim Iyke dey act especially if she they are maltreating her.

I don't see any bodyguard that will stop me from hugging her anyday I see her face to face. So help me God, Isee.

Lol i have paid her bride price already..
Re: The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve by madridguy(m): 6:32pm On May 05, 2018
For your mind abi for dream? No allow wetin happen between 2 PAC and B I. G happen for here ooooo grin

DrinkLimca:
Lol i have paid her bride price already..

2 Likes

Re: The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve by johntraffic: 6:32pm On May 05, 2018
Genevieve Nnaji can never post such. Check it out,it is a fake account.

1 Like

Re: The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 05, 2018
madridguy:
For your mind abi for dream? No allow wetin happen between 2 PAC and B I. G happen for here ooooo grin

lol by tomorrow evening by 7: 45 pm,, we will settle it .

hope you understand what i am saying?
check my personal text for a clue..
Re: The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 05, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Omotola's beauty surpasses her with unapologetic gap. Who be Genevieve near a mother of four who is still cute, straight, nice bump and super pretty

I'm a fan and lover of Alex. Always happy, lively, noisemaker, talkative, babyish, bears no grudge, sparky-sanguine. I love her I swear.
Re: The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve by Munzy14(m): 6:45pm On May 05, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Is it Genevieve that you are referring to as a faded celebrity?

I won't be surprise if you are still under 15 years of age..

I blame the sagem phone you are using..
hahahahahahha yhen yhen... Funny post just to gather like and share.
What is she doing of recent to keep her fame in limelight??
Check ur dictionary to know what is faded than galliavnting for likes and shares.

1 Like

Re: The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve by nazablossom(f): 9:48pm On May 05, 2018
Munzy14:

hahahahahahha yhen yhen... Funny post just to gather like and share.
What is she doing of recent to keep her fame in limelight??
Check ur dictionary to know what is faded than galliavnting for likes and shares.
Is it because she didn't praise your ceec, if it's ceec she talked about now, you will be hyping her.
Re: The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve by GistMoreTV: 9:48pm On May 05, 2018
;Day
Re: The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve by petsam11(m): 12:36am On May 06, 2018
johntraffic:
Genevieve Nnaji can never post such. Check it out,it is a fake account.

Like seriously bro! You are very correct! The fake even get better capital letters...
Genny no get that kind time... she never even too talk about her own colleagues e come BBNAIJA...
She always mind her words qnd business on instagram and her friends (with instagram as a kinda prove) are few.... people like Oluchi the international model, Rita Dominic her friend and Mbaise sister, sometimes Funke Akindele, Ramsey Noah, Sola Sobowale (whom I call Mama Ebere cos of a role she played in one movie that way), IK Osakioduwa (this guy dey crush on Genny like tomorrow no dey. Him come even wan crush on Genny pass me) and a few others.
Genny no get time and she haaaaaardly responses to fake news and rumors about her.

Check the name correctly guys it's not her instagram Handle rather it is that of some imposters....
Re: The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve by Munzy14(m): 12:59am On May 06, 2018
nazablossom:
Is it because she didn't praise your ceec, if it's ceec she talked about now, you will be hyping her.
lmao. hype ko hypo ni. Are we still talking about bbnaija?.
Re: The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve by oyoyoyo: 2:18am On May 06, 2018
tell them
Re: The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve by GistersNG: 8:27am On May 06, 2018
nice
Re: The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve by GisterBlogger: 11:15am On May 06, 2018
cheesy
Re: The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve by nazablossom(f): 1:00pm On May 06, 2018
Munzy14:

lmao. hype ko hypo ni. Are we still talking about bbnaija?.
It's related na smiley
Re: The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve by ibori1(m): 2:49pm On May 06, 2018
cool cool

tomorrow get belle witch no fut abort ham
Re: The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve by Pamela96(f): 3:52pm On May 06, 2018
She's not far from the truth. I woudn't even have known her if not for the Buzz created about her by our Lazy Nigerian youths.

Anyway, here's how to setup a profitable subscription-based website or you can let LatiCodes do it for you.
Re: The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 06, 2018

Genny how Can You Support Such foolish girl...

From Today, our Relationship is Over...
Re: The More You Criticize Ex-bbaija, Alex The More Popular You Make Her - Genevieve by pepezaz: 8:04pm On May 06, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Has Cardiac Arrest Of The Blukus - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Meet Timaya's Beautiful Daughter As Timaya Celebrates Her 5th Birthday Today / I Got Married When I Was 20 Years Old - Don Jazzy Makes Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.