Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

More Stunning Photos Of Adesua Etomi From Her Genevieve Magazine Shoot Emerges - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Stunning Photos Of Adesua Etomi From Her Genevieve Magazine Shoot Emerges (2849 Views)

Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration / Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits / Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Stunning Photos Of Adesua Etomi From Her Genevieve Magazine Shoot Emerges by 6Ebisco: 7:56am On Jul 28, 2018
Exceptionally stunning Nollywood actress Adesua Etomi recently did a photo-shoot with Genevieve Magazine and has been releasing more photos from the shoot.

Sharing this new photo on her IG page, she wrote;

Peace. Serenity.

In her interview, Adesua charms with her wit, intelligence, beauty, and talent as she shares her thoughts on married life, space travel and so much more.

Read excerpts from her interview below:

If you could, at this very moment, go anywhere – with no limits – where would you go and why?: I’d go to space. I’m very curious about the things that I can’t see and things I haven’t experienced. I know that there are many places on earth but I’m very curious about space and particularly envious of people that have been. They’ve experienced what most people have never – and will never – experience.

Do you agree that if you share your private life with the rest of the world, it is no longer yours alone?: I don’t necessarily agree with that because it depends on what is consistently shared. People share what they are comfortable with and withhold what they’d rather keep private. I can see the rationale behind it, but I don’t think it’s so black and white.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/more-stunning-photos-of-adesua-etomi.html

Re: More Stunning Photos Of Adesua Etomi From Her Genevieve Magazine Shoot Emerges by KingLennon(m): 10:42am On Jul 28, 2018
Banky dey enjoy this girl no be small grin. She looks good
Re: More Stunning Photos Of Adesua Etomi From Her Genevieve Magazine Shoot Emerges by Heryorh: 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Blocked Me And DM Me Because Of My Comments / Stefflon Don Feeling Lonely Without Burna Boy in New Photos / Nollywood Actor Jaiye Rewarded By His Bestie For Handling Her Bre*st Very Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.