Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest (24051 Views)

Police Recruitment: Kaduna, Adamawa, Borno Lead, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Trail / BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA / Police Recruitment 2018 List Of Shortlisted Applicants In All 36 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by Archangel15: 8:45pm On May 05, 2018
Kaduna 1st

Kastina 2nd

Why am I not surprised?
Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by Afamed: 8:46pm On May 05, 2018
Lazy youths they couldn't differentiate between Short-listed and Employed.
Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by Princedapace(m): 8:46pm On May 05, 2018
Fesomu:
What do u people gain from monitoring shits like this? What if few people applied from bayelsa? Did u apply?

bro, that stuff was done local govt by local govt... and northern nigeria has more local govt and more constituency

These two facts have been the major problem we have in this country and becus of that, we cant stop one of our number one enemies which is federal character

No serious country uses federal character becus it kills away fair competition... but we cant stop it becus issues like ethnic domination is still a reality in Nigeria of today..

Bro, no matter what, proper seperation is the way forward for Nigeria... Nigerians are too insincere to run a unitary federal system of govt.

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 05, 2018
Omeokachie:
Nothing new.

After all it is Nigeria under Buhari

Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 8:47pm On May 05, 2018
Fesomu:
What do u people gain from monitoring shits like this? What if few people applied from bayelsa? Did u apply? Na ogun go kill u if u quote me just to write more shit like Igbos
you need paracetamol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by osazsky(m): 8:47pm On May 05, 2018
u wants to join d npf self execpt u guys are giving me d sky blue uniform not black uniform with pointed shoe,these jobs shld b left for those with tribal marks on their faces, Yoruba and Hausa Fulani, abeg nobody fromm south shld fall my hand o,
Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 05, 2018
calaway:
Buhari in his illiteracy does not know that nepotism is corruption......... Mr. Integrity my foot and to zombies
What exactly is your point?
Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by chilariye: 8:47pm On May 05, 2018
"I stand with you the number one African president. I support you my fellow president. Your integrity is second to none. I am at your back in spirit, physical and in faith. Go on with your anti corruption fight against crooks in your country. I support you President Muhammadu Buhari. God is also with you".

~President Donald Trump today to President Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by anataala: 8:50pm On May 05, 2018
This is a fake news without a credible source, the link attached by the poster does not give a breakdown state by state, is high time for the moderator to be reviewing this kind of post before people stat making comments
maximunimpact:
Out of the 133,324 candidates shortlisted for the nationwide Police recruitment exercise, Kaduna State has the highest number with 6,962, while Lagos has the least with 1,013 candidates.

A statement released to the News Agency of Nigeria by the Police Service Commission and signed by its spokesman, Ikechukwu Ani, revealed that Katsina was second with 6,676, followed by Benue and Niger with 6,474 and 6,409 candidates respectively.

Bayelsa has 1,097, followed by Anambra with 1,117 and Ebonyi with 1,303.

The Police Service Commission said that 133,324 applicants were shortlisted for screening, out of which 6,000 constables will be recruited into the Nigeria Police Force nationwide.

The commission’s spokesman, Ikechukwu Ani, said in a statement on Thursday that the exercise would commence on Monday, May 7 in the 36 state police Command headquarters and the Federal Capital Territory.

(NAN)

https://www.financialwatchngr.com/2018/05/05/police-recruitment-kaduna-tops-list-bayelsa-state-lowest/

Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by Afamed: 8:50pm On May 05, 2018
ruffhandu:
This kind report. Topic says Bayelsa has least, yet the report states that Lagos has the lowest. Am I the one lacking understanding here?
You are on point jareee. The aim of the blogger here is to mislead the lazy youths who could not read within the line. Some of them are already rolling their heads . They only read the headline.

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by martineverest(m): 8:52pm On May 05, 2018
Fesomu:
What do u people gain from monitoring shits like this? What if few people applied from bayelsa? Did u apply? Na ogun go kill u if u quote me just to write more shit like Igbos
I'm becoming stupid of modern Nigerian youths....they just look for faults in everything

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 05, 2018
I don't know what is wrong with southerners.

They keep talking trash about Nigerian police, yet, they still complain of marginalization.

For those nincompoops that are complaining, did you apply?

Nigerians, we are our problem.
We are bad people so we deserve bad leaders.

God bless all the bad leaders, both past and present, cos they are giving us what we deserve

2 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by spirul77: 8:56pm On May 05, 2018
[quote author=Lakeside79 post=67309131]Buhari's nepotic manner has spread to all tiers of government

what does buhari have to do with number of applicants, so he should force people to apply in the states that has low applicants abi,ewu

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 05, 2018
After committing their atrocity, they will always give an Igbo man to sign. God save my people

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:07pm On May 05, 2018
hmmm
Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 05, 2018
God bless you jor
Fesomu:
Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 05, 2018
OP, use ur eye glasses before posting, heading had Bayelsa as the least state but the content says Lagos State has the lowest. You guys don't read but copy and paste. E no good o.
Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by AnanseK(m): 9:17pm On May 05, 2018
ehinmowo:
1. You nid to see d number of police who cnt spk pidgin in the north. They hardly zone them out of north.
2. Black pple dnt understand dt modern security is not based on numbers rather, on qualifty of personnel. It took less thank 6,000 colonial authorities to conquer a whole West Africa. There was an incident in nirthern Nigeria where just 600 British soldiers defeated 30,000 soldiers of African origin.
3. If Buhari defines corruption without including nepotism and bigotry, then he has failed woefully.
4. Finally, if thief won rob u in the middle of nowhere and you see NPF, pls run ti the thief to rob u jeje. because NPF personnel will kill you and still take the money. Jst giv d robber d money n save ur life.

Commissioner of Police Garba Umar is doing a good job in Anambra. Only a Northern Officer can manage the criminal East.

2 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by SirBami: 9:18pm On May 05, 2018
please any English scholar should differentciate between least and lowest for me
Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 05, 2018
martineverest:
I'm becoming stupid of modern Nigerian youths....they just look for faults in everything

Don't you know that the information is misleading? What will you tell your friends or family that asked about the police recruitment ? will you tell them kaduna has the highest number, Bayelsa has the least while Lagos has the lowest? Have you forgotten that Nairaland news is not for those in Nigeria alone. What do you want other people from other countries to say about Nigerian news and reporters?
Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by aysnoopy(m): 9:24pm On May 05, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
cheesy

grin
your signature makes me laugh.. Buhari is a terrorist.. why putting it in Arabic..

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by Komu1048(m): 9:25pm On May 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
wetin you expect? na the only way out for them in the north. without education, proper training and prospect of being ingenious what else can they end up with?

with all the facilities in the north they are still reliant on the geniuses of the eastern, southern and western people. no inventor comes from the north. they spend their time eating massa and suya and forget about education and business. the Fulani herdsmen have been herding cattles before the invention of so many technological farming tools. instead of investing in mechanization the alhajis dem prefer to use the money buy guns and riffles for the boys. which kind mentality people get abeg? by now Fulani herdsmen should be exporting meat and dairy products to countries in Europe and the rest of Africa. but no head. nothing day their brains. they are tied up with fetish and religious buffoonery.

see boys from the south no just want work. them just wan sit down day get fast free money to drink and live a loose life. the most industrious women in Nigeria na southerner. their men are the worst in the whole world. worse than Kenyan men. the men go just day suffer their women. na the women day carry the house. the woman has to work like men to support the children. and no one is left to train the children. drinks and sexual talks. all the think of na phork phork and drinks.

many Yoruba boys just dull. dem go day act like people way get sickle cell. many believe in fetish gods to work for them instead of them to work. when some Igbo day lift bag of beans one for left shoulder other for right shoulder. Yoruba boys no day read again. we are losing intellects. they are cowards scared to take the bold steps. and this part party is dragging us back. the party too much. we no day see front again. great men like Awolowo their generations don day go finish.

many igbos are looking for fast and quick money all for competition. make dem join the big boys club and make people hail dem. as hardworking as they are, a percentage of greedy and too ambitious Igbo kids have tarnished the image of Nigeria home and abroad with drugs and proud selfish behaviours. if you see the way boys day fight even inside plane. many igbos no day wait for plane to stop before them get up like say dem won jump off the plane. they are busy developing other people's villages. the Igbo kids in lagos now are half lost. many cannot speak Igbo. many are now Yoruba blooded and changing their names from chiwendu to wendy.

hausa na the worse. their saving grace na politics oh. take it away na aboki polish my shoe e go end oh. the laziest and worst tribe without direction na hausa boys now. when you see their dressing from far when some wear their Senegalese with Michael Jordan you go laff tire. the billionaires there better do something to raise the mentality of the youths. cos it is a widespread fire.

people just want to run into police and force service not for the passion or the love for country but for prestige, make people respect their family. some people enter police because of the extortion and bribe.

one person day ask me weda Nigeria go ever change I say how e won take change. Can you get money change from person way no get change? e no day.

I no say you go quote to insult me. make I talk am like Anne Tuface wife 'agure with yourself'.

tuface no go school come go marry olodo way no fit speak simple English or write. no wonder tuface day run since from marrying her. I see why he run go meet Sumbo. anne na better illiterate. but tubaba love her. na the class distinction cause the indecision.

May Almighty God bless you, especially the Yoruba n reading habit. We r loosing it for real, Yoruba kids aren't reading anymore. Party n stupid song is d order of the day. Hausa n ibo is not my problem, but Yoruba must wake up. Especially this generation our fathers work so hard to put Yoruba on the map

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by ThinkWISELY(m): 9:32pm On May 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
wetin you expect? na the only way out for them in the north. without education, proper training and prospect of being ingenious what else can they end up with?

with all the facilities in the north they are still reliant on the geniuses of the eastern, southern and western people. no inventor comes from the north. they spend their time eating massa and suya and forget about education and business. the Fulani herdsmen have been herding cattles before the invention of so many technological farming tools. instead of investing in mechanization the alhajis dem prefer to use the money buy guns and riffles for the boys. which kind mentality people get abeg? by now Fulani herdsmen should be exporting meat and dairy products to countries in Europe and the rest of Africa. but no head. nothing day their brains. they are tied up with fetish and religious buffoonery.

see boys from the south no just want work. them just wan sit down day get fast free money to drink and live a loose life. the most industrious women in Nigeria na southerner. their men are the worst in the whole world. worse than Kenyan men. the men go just day suffer their women. na the women day carry the house. the woman has to work like men to support the children. and no one is left to train the children. drinks and sexual talks. all the think of na phork phork and drinks.

many Yoruba boys just dull. dem go day act like people way get sickle cell. many believe in fetish gods to work for them instead of them to work. when some Igbo day lift bag of beans one for left shoulder other for right shoulder. Yoruba boys no day read again. we are losing intellects. they are cowards scared to take the bold steps. and this part party is dragging us back. the party too much. we no day see front again. great men like Awolowo their generations don day go finish.

many igbos are looking for fast and quick money all for competition. make dem join the big boys club and make people hail dem. as hardworking as they are, a percentage of greedy and too ambitious Igbo kids have tarnished the image of Nigeria home and abroad with drugs and proud selfish behaviours. if you see the way boys day fight even inside plane. many igbos no day wait for plane to stop before them get up like say dem won jump off the plane. they are busy developing other people's villages. the Igbo kids in lagos now are half lost. many cannot speak Igbo. many are now Yoruba blooded and changing their names from chiwendu to wendy.

hausa na the worse. their saving grace na politics oh. take it away na aboki polish my shoe e go end oh. the laziest and worst tribe without direction na hausa boys now. when you see their dressing from far when some wear their Senegalese with Michael Jordan you go laff tire. the billionaires there better do something to raise the mentality of the youths. cos it is a widespread fire.

people just want to run into police and force service not for the passion or the love for country but for prestige, make people respect their family. some people enter police because of the extortion and bribe.

one person day ask me weda Nigeria go ever change I say how e won take change. Can you get money change from person way no get change? e no day.

I no say you go quote to insult me. make I talk am like Anne Tuface wife 'agure with yourself'.

tuface no go school come go marry olodo way no fit speak simple English or write. no wonder tuface day run since from marrying her. I see why he run go meet Sumbo. anne na better illiterate. but tubaba love her. na the class distinction cause the indecision.

Remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by misano(m): 9:34pm On May 05, 2018
All dis yeye Buhari supporters will find one excuse to give. Next thing is that they will start to teach us English like we can't read.
undecided

Yeye ppl.
Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by authority2006(m): 9:42pm On May 05, 2018
Lakeside79:
Buhari's nepotic manner has spread to all tiers of government

chyy5:
The way I hate this government eeeh. And I still wonder how sane human will still be supporting this government of tribalism.

How I wish you were around to spit the same trash when Bayelsa state had a number of YouWin beneficiaries higher than Osun, Oyo, Ondo Ekiti and Ogun States combined together! When applicants from the South East and South South alone took over 90% appointments into the Nigeria Aviation under Stella Oduah. Hypocrites everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 05, 2018
authority2006:

How I wish you were around to spit the same trash when Bayelsa state had a number of YouWin beneficiaries higher than Osun, Oyo, Ondo Ekiti and Ogun States combined together! When applicants from the South East and South South alone took over 90% appointments into the Nigeria Aviation under Stella Oduah. Hypocrites everywhere!

You are an unserious person so I shall not dignify you garbage rant with a response
Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by shankara7: 10:09pm On May 05, 2018
Anaghi eji anya oma abanye police..
Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by ehinmowo: 10:14pm On May 05, 2018
AnanseK:

Commissioner of Police Garba Umar is doing a good job in Anambra. Only a Northern Officer can manage the criminal East.

And told a fool like you that I am frm d east.
Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by jibs4lv(m): 10:19pm On May 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

this one pain you too , sorry dear brother grin just go get your PVC and make sure you vote below 70years candidate.
Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by authority2006(m): 10:21pm On May 05, 2018
Lakeside79:

You are an unserious person so I shall not dignify you garbage rant with a response

What would you have said? Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 05, 2018
authority2006:

What would you have said? Hypocrite!

Ignored

Now.go ahead and commit suicide

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Farted During A Job Interview / UBA To Recruit 150 Young Graduates / How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.