Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA (4258 Views)

Police Recruitment: Kaduna, Adamawa, Borno Lead, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Trail / BAOBAB RECRUITMENT-LAGOS / Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by jerrykings1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
[/b]BAOBAB formerly known as Microcred Microfinance bank is a leading digital financial inclusion group and more focusing on serving individuals, micro and small business in Africa and China.

We allow you unleash your potential with target to become the first digital microfinance bank in Nigeria.

We are recruiting to fill the available Position:

JOB TITLE: Portfolio Manager (Loan Officer)

BRANCHES: Kachia, Tudu/Wada, Zaria, Kafanchan, and Kaduna Central.

Qualifications and Requirements: Minimum of HND in relevant degree

How to apply: Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV’s to Fmaidugu@baobab.bz with the POSITION and LOCATION as subject of the mail e.g PM- KAFANCHAN
[b]Application closes 21st August, 2018
Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by jerrykings1(m): 1:07am On Aug 17, 2018
Please this is strictly for Kaduna. Abuja will be up soon.
Thanks
Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by jerrykings1(m): 8:07am On Aug 17, 2018
Still expecting more application from Kaduna
Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by sundaysamuel770: 9:28am On Aug 17, 2018
jerrykings1:

I have send mine for kachai
But am based in Nasarawa state

Hope no problem
Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2018
jerrykings1:
I have over 2years working experience with banks I hope to get this one...mail sent..
Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2018
jerrykings1:

musaalhassan@ymail.com

that's my mail over there thanks.

I can work any where although I chose kaduna central from the options.

I graduated from kaduna polytechnic. In fact am residing there..

Thank you

I noticed that the address on the cv is having Lagos address on it. But am currently residing in Kaduna I hope no
Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by jerrykings1(m): 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
You have to resend with the appropriate address.
Surftwurk:

musaalhassan@ymail.com

that's my mail over there thanks.

I can work any where although I chose kaduna central from the options.

I graduated from kaduna polytechnic. In fact am residing there..

Thank you

I noticed that the address on the cv is having Lagos address on it. But am currently residing in Kaduna I hope no

Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by Folabimi(m): 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
jerrykings1:
Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
jerrykings1:
You have to resend with the appropriate address.
I did that Sir, at around 12pm. Was scared not to have multiple applications. Thank you
Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by jerrykings1(m): 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
We will make yours an exception.
Surftwurk:

I did that Sir, at around 12pm. Was scared not to have multiple applications. Thank you
Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
jerrykings1:
We will make yours an exception.
Thank you so dearly Sir
Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by jerrykings1(m): 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by greatzious: 12:52am On Aug 19, 2018
Hi Op, I am interested in this position and presently residing in zaria. I have over 3 yrs of administrative and relationship management experience. I just forwarded my application please. My email is anthonegg @ gmail. Thanks
Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by jerrykings1(m): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2018
I Hope your CV will meet all the requirement
Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by uniksemi01(m): 10:36am On Aug 19, 2018
jerrykings1:
[/b]BAOBAB formerly known as Microcred Microfinance bank is a leading digital financial inclusion group and more focusing on serving individuals, micro and small business in Africa and China.

We allow you unleash your potential with target to become the first digital microfinance bank in Nigeria.

How to apply: Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV’s to Fmaidugu@baobab.bz with the POSITION and LOCATION as subject of the mail e.g PM- KAFANCHAN
Bro, I hav tried sending my cv severally without success. i hope the dot bz on the address is correct or is there smtin am nt getin rite, waiting for to hear frm u bro.?
Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by jerrykings1(m): 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by sundaysamuel770: 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
jerrykings1:

please bro, when are we getting invite ......
I applied but the address in my cv is reading Nasarawa state, hope no problem with that.....
Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by lizzychom: 1:39am On Aug 20, 2018
I applied I have 3yrs working experience iam looking forward to be called for interview.I reside in Kaduna central
Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by Tizzyreal: 2:24am On Aug 20, 2018
Hello guys, do you have lots of fans and viewers on facebook,Twitter,Instagram, YouTube, vimeo, pinterest, G+, forums, etc. And you don't know how to monetize them to earn $$$ for you whenever they view your post or files. I will show you guyz a site that is far better than Google AdSense in the sense that you don't need to click on any ad before you earn, in this case you earn when your fans, viewers click on your monetized link without even clicking on any ad. When your fans click on your link, an Ad will be shown to them for just 5 seconds before directing them to the main post or video they want to view. A click is $0.50, so imagine if you have 1000 clicks, how much will you get? =1000×0.50 or even 10,000 clicks × 0.50.
This is how I have been earning for the past months and I feel like letting you guys benefit as well. It is free to join the site, all you need do is to shorten your links on the site and post them anywhere. The funniest thing is that you can as well click on the monetized links to earn money for yourself. The site is simple to use and pays. They pay via PayPal, payoneer, payza. You need to register preferably with payoneer because they pay Nigeria unlike PayPal. If you are interested, WhatsApp me 08064671964
Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 22, 2018
Invites people invite...
Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by mediatorboy(m): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2018
jerrykings1:

I applied and was invited for an interview on Saturday 25th of this month but i was sent two interview invite messages. One at Lagos and the other one at Kaduna the same date and time.I applied for Kaduna's own. Which one should I go?

Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
mediatorboy:

I applied and was invited for an interview on Saturday 25th of this month but i was sent two interview invite messages. One at Lagos and the other one at Kaduna the same date and time.I applied for Kaduna's own. Which one should I go?
Go the one for Kaduna, since that the one on your address,,,and it's not interview it's aptitude test,,,Good luck
Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by mediatorboy(m): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
thanks sire
Surftwurk:

Go the one for Kaduna, since that the one on your address,,,and it's not interview it's aptitude test,,,Good luck
thanks sire
Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=jerrykings1 post=70331238][/b]BAOBAB formerly known as Microcred Microfinance bank is a leading digital financial inclusion group and more focusing on serving individuals, micro and small business in Africa and China.

[/quote

please bro, I was invited for an interview @baobab MFB at
ikotun, Lagos. I wish to know more about their salary range for
PM(loan officer), cos my place is far away Benin City. please
kindly help, as your response will save a soul.
Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
please bro, I was invited for an interview @baobab MFB at ikotun, Lagos. I wish to know more about their salary range for PM(loan officer), cos my place is far away Benin City. please kindly help, as your response will save a soul.
Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
Thank God, test written, it's interesting, wishing us all best of luck...
Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by utips: 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
Are successful candidates now notified
Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by uniksemi01(m): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2018
mediatorboy:

where u at d interiew today at ahmadu bello way kaduna
Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by uniksemi01(m): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
Folabimi:

I just submitted my application, my location is zaria
where u at the interview venue today?
Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by Folabimi(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
uniksemi01:
where u at the interview venue today?
Re: BAOBAB RECRUITMENT - KADUNA by uniksemi01(m): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
Folabimi:

Yes, I was. Any idea on when we will hear from them again?
dnt realy know, bt gimme ur number so that we can get intouch as it relates to that

(1) (2) (Reply)

CDC Nigeria Recruitment Confirmation / Recruitment For Graduate Interns At Procter And Gamble, October 2018 / Career Opportunities With Bank Phb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.