Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

How To Start A Blog In 2019 - Beginners Guide To Create A Blog - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Start A Blog In 2019 - Beginners Guide To Create A Blog (516 Views)

4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 / 5 Mistakes That May Hinder Your Career Growth In 2019 / Top 10 IT Certifications In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Blog In 2019 - Beginners Guide To Create A Blog by nollycomedy: 6:32pm On May 05, 2018
How To Start a Blog in 2019 - Beginners Guide To Create A Blog - how to build a blog for free how to make a blog how to build a blog step by step create a blog how to build a blog site how to build a website how to build a blog from scratch how to build a blog and make money

Hi , I'm Nickson Joe EL and I will be your guide here at happyolderage.

I created this site to give your guys all the help and support you need to get your blog up and running.

So far I've helped thousands of people start their blogs and get their message out to the world and a lot more.

Step 1: Get Started
How To Start a Blog in 2019 - Beginners Guide To Create A Blog

So you want to start a blog. That’s great! Not only is blogging a great pastime, but with a blog, you can express yourself in a unique way, help others with problems you’ve overcome, establish yourself as an expert, and even make money.

See more steps on how to build a blog in 2019

If you’re new to blogging, it really helps to get started off on the right foot and have someone to help you avoid mistakes.

That’s why I’ve put this page together for you, to give beginners a fast, foolproof guide to starting a blog, without having to learn HTML or waste your time reading long, boring tutorials. In fact, over 9,500 people have already setup blogs using this guide!

I’ve put this guide together for you, to walk you through the process to setup your blog in 5 easy steps.

Step 1: Get Started
The entire process of getting your blog setup and ready should only take you about 20 minutes. After that your blog will be online and ready for you to start blogging!

First and foremost, before you can start blogging there are two things you need to do:

Pick a domain name. already have a domain registered? Jump to #2

Furthermore, domain name for this blog is happyolderage.com. If you type that domain name into an internet browser anywhere in the world you will be sent to this site.

in addition, good blog names are unique and descriptive, so your audience will immediately know what your blog is about.

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ASKING ME SOME THING LIKE THIS:

how to build a blog for free?
how to make a blog?
how to build a blog step by step?
how to build a blog site?
how to build a website?
how to build a blog from scratch?
how to build a blog and make money?

Also, another option is to simply use your own name. For example, I have registered scottchow.com. You can also add your middle name or middle initial if you find your name is already taken.

As a matter of fact, many of the top bloggers use their own name as their domain name. This has the added benefit of preventing someone else from registering your name, allowing you to secure your “virtual real estate”.

Once you have some blog name ideas you will need to choose a domain extension.
.com is the gold standard, but .net and .org work just as well. I would suggest staying away from other extensions like .us or .biz, as they are not as familiar to most people.

You may find that the domain name you want is already taken. This happens to all of us. In fact, it happened to me with this site. happyolderagebeauty.com was already taken, so instead, I chose happyolderage.com. If you find that your desired name is already taken you can try adding simple words like “the”, “a”, or “my” to the beginning of the name, or you can try adding dashes between words such as the-blog-starter.com.
See if your domain is available.

NOTE

You cannot use any punctuation other than dashes in a domain name.
2. Choose a web host.
First and foremost, a web host is a company that stores all of the files for your blog and delivers them to the user when they type in your domain name. You must have a web host in order to have a blog.

In addition, choosing a bad host will doom your blog from the beginning. Users will be frustrated with slow page loading times and you may often find that your blog is simply not working at all

There are hundreds of different web hosts you can choose from, but my recommendation for your blog is BlueHost. BlueHost is the web host I use for happyolderage.com.

RECOMMENDED BLOG WEB HOST

First and foremost,i have been very happy with BlueHost for many years now, and recommend them for all new bloggers because:
Also,they offer a free, simple installation of all the popular blogging tools, including WordPress (the one I recommend and show you how to use in this guide).

In addition,they have been recommended by WordPress since 2005 and currently host over 2 million websites.
Furthermore, they offer industry leading 24/7 customer service via phone, email, or web chat.
Lastly,they offer a money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied for any reason.

However, BlueHost is a top-quality web host they cost a bit more ($5.99 per month) than low-quality hosts.

Re: How To Start A Blog In 2019 - Beginners Guide To Create A Blog by baratech: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
Happy New Week!

Take your business online! Any type of website you need:

✅ Company Website
✅ School Website
✅ Courier Website
✅ P2P Website
✅ Agro/Food Website
✅ Bitcoin/Investment Website
✅ Any type of Blog site

I also offer bulk email and bulk sms services.

Get in touch today!

Call/Whatsapp: 08117506291

(1) (Reply)

Unilever Sells Its Margarine Business / Jobs!jobs!!jobs!!! / Pitakwa Gospel Talent Competition Season One Debuts In Port-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.