Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed (33445 Views)

Fayose: Why Osinbajo Visited Abuja Salon For Hair Cut / Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / How Plans To Kidnap Attahiru Jega During 2015 Election Failed – Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed by CaptainFM1: 10:21pm On May 05, 2018
Alliance Parties for Corruption!
Re: Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed by jrusky(m): 10:30pm On May 05, 2018
They can not conduct it a fraudster will always live a confused life.

Useless party with useless people.
Re: Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed by jimrog: 10:38pm On May 05, 2018
Limitednow:

Just like APC is forcing their clueless leader on those who might want to aspire for the highest office in the land?

There will be election. No one is forcing anybody. That's their candidate, u can choose urs too...
Re: Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed by Austine1234: 10:56pm On May 05, 2018
The aspirant too much 33 aspirant for just one sit.
Re: Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed by edupedia: 11:09pm On May 05, 2018
Limitednow:
grin

We dey wait for PDP own

PDP is desperately broke and 2019 elections will be a life or death situation in some areas. Ekiti APC should have used SARS for control as Amaechi did in Rivers. Why should they expect Fayose will leave them in peace. Meanwhile Fayose went to Oshogbo for PDP mega rally but was monitoring all that was going on in Ekiti.Expect tit for tat!
Re: Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed by Sirjamo: 11:09pm On May 05, 2018
MrImole:

Are you saying PDP won't conduct its own primary...?

The only thing fayose is doing is that he's supporting a candidate of his choice in which he has a right to do.

You are an Illiterate!
Have you ever seen where a governor supports someone and the person fail to emerge as candidate? such endorsement in Nigeria politics is as good as an imposition, you are the illiterate here.
Re: Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed by Sirjamo: 11:15pm On May 05, 2018
Limitednow:

Just like APC is forcing their clueless leader on those who might want to aspire for the highest office in the land?
If I ask you to highlight the areas where he's clueless and profer solutions, you will resort to insult, I know you just want to wail and suck like a baby, I don't have your time, so, bye.
Re: Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed by MrImole: 11:15pm On May 05, 2018
Sirjamo:
Have you ever seen where a governor supports someone and the person fail to emerge as candidate? such endorsement in Nigeria politics is as good as an imposition, you are the illiterate here.
Stupid boy answer the damn question: has he done something illegal?

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed by Sirjamo: 11:28pm On May 05, 2018
MrImole:

Stupid boy answer the damn question: has he done something illegal?
Where did I mention the word " illegal " in my posts? you're just a dummy, bye.
Re: Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed by Powerexpert: 11:29pm On May 05, 2018
Election brouhaha! From rain to violence to postponement. A house divided against itself cannot stand
Re: Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 05, 2018
Jones4190:
Insults against PMB has reduced due to ban importation of Codine Syrup.

Codine Takers Association of Nigeria(CTAN), have come together to sue APC, president Buhari and all the corrupt cabals from the north.

Buhari and APC will pay for this.

If codine should be ban, let it be only in the northern region.
Re: Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed by bionixs: 11:48pm On May 05, 2018
Baawaa:
Fayose,face your own palava
oga, say your own. copycat
Re: Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed by AreaFada2: 12:32am On May 06, 2018
Pathetic.
Thy cannot even run a primary. grin grin cheesy

And they tell us they are running the country.
No wonder blaming Jonathan is the only job. shocked shocked
Re: Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed by anataala: 6:26am On May 06, 2018
Provide us with documentary evidence that some deligate account was credited with such amount or get get lost.
tectonotimes:
So much money were shared. This time around, physical cash were not shared. The accounts of delegates were credited with N500,000 each, a day before the primary election. Click on the first link on my signature to learn the contemporary dynamics of non-oil export trade.
Re: Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed by Nobody: 6:47am On May 06, 2018
Adegbenro7643:
I trust no party tongue
you are wise my brother. they are all rogues...
Re: Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed by karounwi5050: 6:53am On May 06, 2018
let wait and see the PDP own,Ekiti a dara o�
Re: Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed by emmydollars4life(m): 7:01am On May 06, 2018
Limitednow:
grin

We dey wait for PDP own
Mind you that PDP successfully conduct National convention, which Apc is afraid to do, even ward convention in Rivers state scores 1 killed many injured.
Re: Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed by escodotman: 7:22am On May 06, 2018
jimrog:

There will be election. No one is forcing anybody. That's their candidate, u can choose urs too...
And who told you PDP won't have their own primary election? That's Fayose's candidate, you can choose yours too.
Re: Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:36am On May 06, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Its strange ooo.....is it jus me or d number of zombies/BMC's have reduced drastically??......BTW were is dia leader sarrki sef??
He has metamorphosied into other monikers

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed by adebayoajayi: 7:52am On May 06, 2018
The ppl s voice, what ever u say about apc in ekiti shall come to pass.
Re: Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed by adebayoajayi: 7:55am On May 06, 2018
God will take control my guy
karounwi5050:
let wait and see the PDP own,Ekiti a dara o�
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed by Sluvist(m): 8:13am On May 06, 2018
I smell Fayose plan to send his thugs to go and mar the voting progress right from the time he announce the release of that stadium for the APC primary election. And his plan was executed successfully. Kudos to Fowl-yose.

Re: Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed by osewanu(m): 8:28am On May 06, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
grin

Doesn't this sound familiar? oh ok yes.. they're both the same, just different names
PDP=APC=EVIL
Re: Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed by MrImole: 12:24pm On May 06, 2018
Sirjamo:
Where did I mention the word " illegal " in my posts? you're just a dummy, bye.

Eranko lasan lasan
Re: Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed by kafilatshade: 2:46pm On May 06, 2018
MrImole:

Are you saying PDP won't conduct its own primary...?

The only thing fayose is doing is that he's supporting a candidate of his choice in which he has a right to do.

You are an Illiterate!

You see yourself?
Semple question, pls tell PDP to conduct their primary election, okay.
Re: Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed by Sirjamo: 3:53pm On May 06, 2018
MrImole:

Eranko lasan lasan
Oloriburuku, Mr okukun tonpe arae ni imole
Re: Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed by stevedre: 7:36pm On May 06, 2018
kittykollinxx:
God will not give your enemy opportunity to mock you. can I hear amen?

Amen.
Re: Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed by MrImole: 9:03pm On May 06, 2018
kafilatshade:

You see yourself?
Semple question, pls tell PDP to conduct their primary election, okay.

You're out of tune with the reality, everyone knows that Tuesday May 8 is the date for PDP primary...

What kind of evil spirit is using you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide / 2023: Electronic Transmission Of Results Not Mandatory – APC Replies Atiku, Obi / Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.