Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,531 members, 7,837,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning (10013 Views)

Steps To Quantitative Reasoning 6. Please I Need Help. / See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by airex(m): 11:13pm On May 05, 2018
Kylekent59:

It is very very correct. I had solved this before for a neighbor's child
How did you solve it? Let's hear...
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by Kylekent59: 11:14pm On May 05, 2018
airex:
How did you solve it? Let's hear...
I just gave the solutions above

That exercise is just to test their basic skills when it comes to multiplication,and addition.

And placing their answers in the form of positions. 1st,2nd and 3rd

1 Like

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by airex(m): 11:16pm On May 05, 2018
Kylekent59:

It is very very correct. I had solved this before for a neighbor's child
I'm all ears.. Let me see how u solved it for "your neighbors child"
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by airex(m): 11:22pm On May 05, 2018
Kylekent59:

I just gave the solutions above

That exercise is just to test their basic skills when it comes to multiplication,and addition.

And placing their answers in the form of positions. 1st,2nd and 3rd
Ogbeni solve number 8 for me
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by Kylekent59: 11:30pm On May 05, 2018
airex:
When two answers appears together all u need to do is to place the highest number as the next position before the next to the highest.

EG. 63=6*3=18

36=3*6=18.

Then 63 will take the first, then 36 will take the second position.
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by Kylekent59: 11:35pm On May 05, 2018
airex:
OK sir!!!

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by airex(m): 11:38pm On May 05, 2018
Kylekent59:

OK sir!!!
Mr. Man.. stop stressing your brain. Check your arrangement.
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by Kylekent59: 11:43pm On May 05, 2018
airex:
Mr. Man.. stop stressing your brain. Check your arrangement.

Nothing is wrong with my arrangements sir!!!.
It's time I gone to bed sir!!
Goodnight sir!!
By monday,the result should be out.

I am a mathematician. I know everything about mathematics. Be it quantitative, algebra, differentiation, integration, surd,geometry, mensuration,parabola,elliptic, sets, optimization research,real analysis,vectors and scalars, partial derivative, jacobian theoem,exact,ordinary diff equ,permutation and combination and many more.
Oya solve dis

F(x)= 12x+15 and g(x)=100x+28
Find F(g(x))? grin
Also solve

in how many ways can seven beads be arranged in a circle ?

Also this

A two member committee comprising of one male and one female member is to be constitute out of five males and three females. Amongst the females. Ms. A refuses to be a member of the committee in which Mr. B is taken as the member. In how many different ways can the committee be constituted ? grin

What about this one too

A question paper has two parts, A and B, each containing 10 questions. If a student has to choose 8 from part A and 5 from part B, in how many ways can he choose the questions?

Mention me when you are done grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by airex(m): 11:44pm On May 05, 2018
Kylekent59:

OK sir!!!
47-Top, 51-left, 93-right

1 Like

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by airex(m): 11:45pm On May 05, 2018
Kylekent59:

Goodnight sir!!
I rest my case. I now understand better the person that has been solving for his neighbor's child.

1 Like

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by Kylekent59: 11:59pm On May 05, 2018
airex:
I rest my case. I now understand better the person that has been solving for his neighbor's child.

You claim to know,where as you don't know

Try. To learn and not to disprove. Dnt quote me again.
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by Kylekent59: 12:03am On May 06, 2018
airex:
Rest it well and don't reset it.

#GONE to bed# grin grin
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by airex(m): 12:05am On May 06, 2018
Kylekent59:

Goodnight sir!!

I am a mathematician. I know everything about mathematics. Be it quantitative, algebra, differentiation, integration, surd,geometry, mensuration,parabola,elliptic, sets, optimization research,real analysis,vectors and scalars, partial derivative, jacobian theoem,exact,ordinary diff equ,permutation and combination and many more.
Oya solve dis

F(x)= 12x+15 and g(x)=100x+28
Find F(g(x))? grin
Also solve

in how many ways can seven beads in a circle ?

Also this

A two member committee comprising of one male and one female member is to be constitute out of five males and three females. Amongst the females. Ms. A refuses to be a member of the committee in which Mr. B is taken as the member. In how many different ways can the committee be constituted ? grin

What about this one too

A question paper has two parts, A and B, each containing 10 questions. If a student has to choose 8 from part A and 5 from part B, in how many ways can he choose the questions?

Mention me when you are done grin grin
SMH... Mathematician Oshi.. Common Basic 2 questions that are very glaring for u to see you're busy beating about the bush.
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by airex(m): 12:07am On May 06, 2018
Kylekent59:

You claim to know,where as you don't know

Try. To learn and not to disprove. Dnt quote me again.
Na ur papa get NL?
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by Kylekent59: 12:11am On May 06, 2018
airex:
Na ur papa get NL?

I rest my case. So you are from that shit hole country Nigeria tongue tongue
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by Kylekent59: 12:14am On May 06, 2018
airex:
SMH... Mathematician Oshi.. Common Basic 2 questions that are very glaring for u to see you're busy beating about the bush.

You are a debacle. No need to reply you again.
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by airex(m): 12:15am On May 06, 2018
Kylekent59:

I rest my case. So you are from that shit hole country Nigeria tongue tongue
Very proud of my country... Tell me what you're doing on a platform created by someone from a shit hole country? Why don't you join a forum from your cursed country.

1 Like

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by airex(m): 12:18am On May 06, 2018
Kylekent59:

You are a debacle. No need to reply you again.
You're a perfect example of a cockshiner!!!
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by Nobody: 12:41am On May 06, 2018
Arrange the odd numbers in ascending order.
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by Allwility: 4:50am On May 06, 2018
It's an iteration problem. I solved only questions 1 and 2, you can solve the rest.

Sorry for the poor flashlight.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by rockinrobin: 6:31am On May 06, 2018
Remove the even numbers out of play, put the smallest number at the top, the smaller on the left and the small in the right
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by CivilianJTF(m): 6:51am On May 06, 2018
Kylekent59:
BRB just give 5 mins
Wow! I think I agree with your analysis.
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by Nobody: 7:09am On May 06, 2018
Dyt:
The flash of your phone is not making it clear enough
talk true, No ideal

1 Like

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by Dyt(f): 7:13am On May 06, 2018
Onyochejohn:
talk true, No ideal

I tried it
Minus
Plus.
It was scattering my small head
I cannot fit get headache
So I ignored

2 Likes

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by Kylekent59: 8:02am On May 06, 2018
airex:
Very proud of my country... Tell me what you're doing on a platform created by someone from a shit hole country? Why don't you join a forum from your cursed country.

You are very proud of the killings,the bombings, kidnapping, anarchy, genocide, abuse of democracy, . So you are proud of all these. Smh angry angry
I have come to make something abstrusing very elementary for people.
Hope you are satiated now.

1 Like

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by EmmySparky(m): 8:21am On May 06, 2018
even numbers are left out while odd numbers are written in increasing order...
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by ovieokodhi(m): 9:00am On May 06, 2018
ademasta:
See as I run enter like say I carry answer come...

Hmmmm, make I enter "one corner". cool
brotherly sighted

1 Like

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by tk003(m): 9:02am On May 06, 2018
Kylekent59:

Nd I say thank u for that.
Respect!

1 Like

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by NwaliE01: 9:17am On May 06, 2018
the question is simple. It is arrangement of odd numbers.
The least number at the top and the highest on the right and the middle number on the left. It must be odd numbers alone.
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by Kylekent59: 10:27am On May 06, 2018
NwaliE01:
the question is simple. It is arrangement of odd numbers.
The least number at the top and the highest on the right and the middle number on the left. It must be odd numbers alone.

Those people that wrote that exercise know what they are doing. It is very tricky.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by federal9: 10:42am On May 06, 2018
Kylekent59:

You are very proud of the killings,the bombings, kidnapping, anarchy, genocide, abuse of democracy, . So you are proud of all these. Smh angry angry

See finishing oooooo shocked shocked shocked.

Am not proud of my country oooo. I am ashamed of it oooo cry cry

Some one said "to take the square root" haaaa. For primary 2 students.

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by federal9: 10:42am On May 06, 2018
Kylekent59:

See finishing oooooo shocked shocked shocked.

Am not proud of my country oooo. I am ashamed of it oooo cry cry

Some one said "to take the square root" haaaa. For primary 2 pupils .

Hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In International Relations / Waec Timetable For 2019 Ssce - Download Pdf / Schools Shut Down In Osun Over Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.