Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

First Bank Test Negative Marking? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Test Negative Marking? (1033 Views)

Total Aptitude And Professional Test-is There Negative Marking? / Analysis Of Intercontinentalbank's Negative Marking / Fbn Test: The Possibility Of Negative Marking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Test Negative Marking? by kayusman(m): 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2007
A friend of mine told me that the first bank test written on thur will be marked with negative marking. I need someone who is well informed to allay my fears because i ensured that every single answer was shaded.
Re: First Bank Test Negative Marking? by willbeck: 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2007
Dont think you have any thing to worry about. I was told if a test were to be negative marking you would not be told to answer all questions or it will have been clearly ststed in the instructions.
Re: First Bank Test Negative Marking? by agnesoseka: 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2007
Pls wats Negative Mrking??
Re: First Bank Test Negative Marking? by favourdamy(f): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2007
_ve marking implies that some marks will be deducted for any one u failed .if that is the case they wont ask us to ans all quetns.moreover it wa stated on the instrcction page that theres no penalty for any unanswered quetn.y will they deduct marks 4 a wrong one.
Re: First Bank Test Negative Marking? by kayusman(m): 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2007
Thanks to everyone that posted a reply to my enquiry about the First bank test.
For the benefit of those who are not conversant with what negetive marking is all about i will endeavour to paint a scenario in order to shed more light on the subject matter.

Negative marking involves the deduction of marks for marks failed from marks scored.
For example assuming Dele writes a 50 question test that involves negative marking and he attempted all questions. At the end of the test he got 30 questions right and 20 questions wrong, for the purpose of this scenario we'll assume that for 2 questions failed 1 mark will be deducted.

Total question: 50
Passed: 30
Failed: 20
Final score = 30-10=20
Remember that 20 wrong questions= 10 marks deduction.

There are situations where the final score of some candidates are negative marks because they scored very low scores after the negative marking nrule is applied thay end up with negative marks.

I hope the explanation is clear?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Driver Job / Vacancies / 1st Bank Pay Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.