Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Remove The Unwanted Muslim Oath From My Signature MOD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Remove The Unwanted Muslim Oath From My Signature MOD (1153 Views)

Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding / "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remove The Unwanted Muslim Oath From My Signature MOD by brodalokie: 5:32am On May 06, 2018
Can the moderator please remove the automatic oath from my profile please? It is not by force to join Islam.

The Bible is there for reference. The oracle of God has been committed to the Jews. "In Isaac shall thy seed be called".

Or can somebody direct me to a thread that I can use to change this to the Christian one? If there's any...

2 Likes

Re: Remove The Unwanted Muslim Oath From My Signature MOD by mukhcech(m): 5:39am On May 06, 2018
brodalokie:
Can the moderator please remove the automatic oath from my profile please? It is not by force to join Islam.

The Bible is there for reference. The oracle of God has been committed to the Jews. "In Isaac shall thy seed be called".

Or can somebody direct me to a thread that I can use to change this to the Christian one? If there's any...

grin grin grin foolishness. you saw the oath, took the oath. now you are here lamenting.

2 Likes

Re: Remove The Unwanted Muslim Oath From My Signature MOD by brodalokie: 5:48am On May 06, 2018
mukhcech:

grin grin grin foolishness. you saw the oath, took the oath. now you are here lamenting.

I did not see it. All my own was to read what seem to be a general subject calling for general concern... I am using a small android, no light, management of data etc so I'm always trying to get to the point quickly if you understand...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remove The Unwanted Muslim Oath From My Signature MOD by ipobarecriminals: 5:51am On May 06, 2018
lipsrsealed undecided embarassed wink grin grin grin angry shocked tongue undecided sad u waka up/down looking for trobu. .They warned u b4 u click/comment on the very post b4 dey tagged u a muzlim. But I wonder why dey nor do the same for muzlim we dey comment on xtian thread. .

2 Likes

Re: Remove The Unwanted Muslim Oath From My Signature MOD by Gliding(m): 6:05am On May 06, 2018
But, what happens to someone who was a Muslim but decided to convert to another faith?

2 Likes

Re: Remove The Unwanted Muslim Oath From My Signature MOD by Lordave: 6:21am On May 06, 2018
Gliding:
But, what happens to someone who was a Muslim but decided to convert to another faith?

Well, this is where Seun gets to be thoughtlessly stùpid!
I mean it's stùpid forcing people take a religious oath in this modern times, Nigeria is a secular state for Pete's sake this forum is just showcasing the world how irrational Nigerians can be.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remove The Unwanted Muslim Oath From My Signature MOD by brodalokie: 6:29am On May 06, 2018
The Muslims think they're important. It's like they want to experience the Moses effect again. My father always talked about the Israel vs Modern Egypt war were Israel nuked Egypt's armories before they could even make any move.
We are taught that Isaac was the promised child and the Oracle of God is with Israel. From the time when the skies were the Bible to this day of 66 sacred books, Israel is still God's chosen and we are joint heirs through the baptism into the body of Jesus Christ the son of Joseph, of the root of David. Hallelujah

2 Likes

Re: Remove The Unwanted Muslim Oath From My Signature MOD by Ronpet777(m): 6:40am On May 06, 2018
If the truth be told. It is very unfair to swear an oath before admission into a Muslim thread without having to do same into a Christian one. Mods shld pls let justice and fairness reign!

8 Likes

Re: Remove The Unwanted Muslim Oath From My Signature MOD by unknownsolja: 6:54am On May 06, 2018
Gliding:

na death bi that
Re: Remove The Unwanted Muslim Oath From My Signature MOD by brodalokie: 8:00am On May 06, 2018
unknownsolja:

na death bi that

There are children of the living God wallowing in Islamic organization. The lost sheep's called to be engraph into the inheritance of the original seed before they were born. Once they run to Jesus, nothing can separate them from His love, not even death because eternal security goes hand in hand with predestination...
Re: Remove The Unwanted Muslim Oath From My Signature MOD by nwaanambra1(m): 8:46am On May 06, 2018
unknownsolja:

na death bi that

in fact their religion teaches them that it is a huge blessing to any one who kills the bloody infidel! angry

very wicked and mean religion!

thou i like how the yorubas practice the religion - them just throw away all the evil codes in their quora and and keep flexing their life! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Remove The Unwanted Muslim Oath From My Signature MOD by zlantanfan: 9:34am On May 06, 2018
This is the aim of the terrorists to possess people into total submission and not just the oat per say they want to own you entirely without freedom.

This is the religion of the Antichrist, and a time is coming when their mahdi (Antichrist) would be given authority, then this submission principle is how they would implement 666 (which necessarily may not be 666 but Allah akbah that translates in number).

Under total submission and by placing a mark that identifies and surrenders the person forever
Re: Remove The Unwanted Muslim Oath From My Signature MOD by zlantanfan: 9:47am On May 06, 2018
nwaanambra1:

in fact their religion teaches them that it is a huge blessing to any one who kills the bloody infidel! angry

very wicked and mean religion!

thou i like how the yorubas practice the religion - them just throw away all the evil codes in their quora and and keep flexing their life! cheesy cheesy
but their northern counterparts dey flex with codine, tramadol, weed, while they tell you beer is a sin against their peodopile god. On top of that flex their hijab wearing underage smelling pusssies with extra 56 abi 79 pusssies from mohaMAD

Hypocrites
Re: Remove The Unwanted Muslim Oath From My Signature MOD by ipobarecriminals: 10:14am On May 06, 2018
sad dem go soon flag down ur thread
Re: Remove The Unwanted Muslim Oath From My Signature MOD by brodalokie: 10:40am On May 06, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad dem go soon flag down ur thread

So far them read me and remove the unwanted oath. Abi
Re: Remove The Unwanted Muslim Oath From My Signature MOD by brodalokie: 10:50am On May 06, 2018
zlantanfan:
but their northern counterparts dey flex with codine, tramadol, weed, while they tell you beer is a sin against their peodopile god. On top of that flex their hijab wearing underage smelling pusssies with extra 56 abi 79 pusssies from mohaMAD

Hypocrites

Whether Northerner or Southwest, if they sign up to live by the law of Islam and they end up doing contrary, that's their own cross to bear.

Christianity will not tolerate anything immoral for sure... The Bible says, "the earnest expectation of the creatures awaits the manifestations of sons of God". We're about to experience this revival as the end of the gospel of the kingdom is about to close it's last chapters to the gentile church in this end time. Look at the signs. Jerusalem's glory is restoring every day by day and hour of the hour
Re: Remove The Unwanted Muslim Oath From My Signature MOD by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:52am On May 06, 2018
OP, change your signature to something like: "I curse mohamed the pedo" or "I love bacon and pork saussages washed down with strong wine." or "Islam is evil" or ... You get what I mean.
Re: Remove The Unwanted Muslim Oath From My Signature MOD by kevoh(m): 10:58am On May 06, 2018
brodalokie:

One question, has the quote on your profile made you less a Christian or whatever you believe in? If no, stop stressing yourself it will go away in a week as long as you stop frequenting the head-slammers/Islamic section of Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remove The Unwanted Muslim Oath From My Signature MOD by ipobarecriminals: 11:12am On May 06, 2018
brodalokie:

So far them read me and remove the unwanted oath. Abi
fir where?We have been wailed ,nothing dey happen. I knw the guy behind this.Just think deeply, u'll see him
Re: Remove The Unwanted Muslim Oath From My Signature MOD by brodalokie: 11:14am On May 06, 2018
kevoh:

One question, has the quote on your profile made you less a Christian or whatever you believe in? If no, stop stressing yourself it will go away in a week as long as you stop frequenting the head-slammers/Islamic section of Nairaland.

Those head slammers are no match the concentrated power of my craft (BLOOD OF JESUS AND MY TESTIMONIES). The Oracle of the living God is within us. So they can try anytime but one thing is certain, IT WILL BE BLOODY.

1 Like

Re: Remove The Unwanted Muslim Oath From My Signature MOD by brodalokie: 11:19am On May 06, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
fir where?We have been wailed ,nothing dey happen. I knw the guy behind this.Just think deeply, u'll see him

We Christian soldiers don't work by/with sings of sight or feelings, WE ONLY WORK BY FAITH. I don't care for whoever is behind it. He can't do Jack because the true church of God have an automatic ability to foresee and fly away like an eagle from the pale horseman (death)... I am standing upon the word of God. The word of God is power.
Re: Remove The Unwanted Muslim Oath From My Signature MOD by brodalokie: 11:24am On May 06, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
OP, change your signature to something like: "I curse mohamed the pedo" or "I love bacon and pork saussages washed down with strong wine." or "Islam is evil" or ... You get what I mean.

I am not allowed to do that. Even though anything outside the program of the living God is of the devil, without the inspiration of the spirit I won't chastise any. You get it?
Re: Remove The Unwanted Muslim Oath From My Signature MOD by kevoh(m): 12:37pm On May 06, 2018
brodalokie:

Those head slammers are no match the concentrated power of my craft (BLOOD OF JESUS AND MY TESTIMONIES). The Oracle of the living God is within us. So they can try anytime but one thing is certain, IT WILL BE BLOODY.
undecided undecided
Re: Remove The Unwanted Muslim Oath From My Signature MOD by brodalokie: 12:43pm On May 06, 2018
kevoh:

undecided undecided

This is not for the faint hearted nor for the wise according to the flesh...

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Josephus: The Man Who Helped Christians With Fake History / Woman Rips Off Bible Part Asking Wives To Be Submissive, Use It To Smoke Weed / Soul Ages: Why People, Countries And Organisations Act The Way They Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.