Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,515 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Davido Declares Presidential Interest In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido Declares Presidential Interest In 2019 (2467 Views)

2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / Prof. Olufumilayo Adesanya-Davies Declares Presidential Ambition For 2019 (PIC) / Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Declares Presidential Interest In 2019 by Mrakeli: 6:18am On May 06, 2018
The Pop star has now declared interest in running in the 2019 Presidential Elections.

He shared on Instagram and wrote:

Please vote Davido Adeleke for president

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/05/davido-declares-presidential-interest.html

Re: Davido Declares Presidential Interest In 2019 by northvietnam(m): 6:20am On May 06, 2018
the rate at which our youths consume codeine is disheartening ...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Declares Presidential Interest In 2019 by TamunoRichard(m): 6:39am On May 06, 2018
this guy don go take codeine again... yoots
Re: Davido Declares Presidential Interest In 2019 by JAMO4REAL1(m): 7:01am On May 06, 2018
Hummmmmm musician president or dealer president u mean
Re: Davido Declares Presidential Interest In 2019 by 360degreess(m): 7:07am On May 06, 2018
God forbid..you this small illuminati boy..after having different kinds of baby mamas,promoting fornication and other negative vices,you are dreaming of presidency..the kind of life you live today,will hunt u tomoro.that's life for u.
Re: Davido Declares Presidential Interest In 2019 by MichaelBukamzy(m): 7:17am On May 06, 2018
Why is davido always on nairaland FrontPage daily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Declares Presidential Interest In 2019 by Demogorgon(m): 7:39am On May 06, 2018
He is joking I think..
Re: Davido Declares Presidential Interest In 2019 by Bari22: 7:41am On May 06, 2018
Who is the vice President? Chioma I guess?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Declares Presidential Interest In 2019 by jumobi1(m): 7:45am On May 06, 2018
You know he hasn’t attained the Constitutional age requirement. Clearly he is joking.
Re: Davido Declares Presidential Interest In 2019 by Nobody: 8:00am On May 06, 2018
360degreess:
God forbid..you this small illuminati boy..after having different kinds of baby mamas,promoting fornication and other negative vices,you are dreaming of presidency..the kind of life you live today,will hunt u tomoro.that's life for u.
are u a virgin, do our politicians no have sex and pay for abortions Abeg go sleep
Re: Davido Declares Presidential Interest In 2019 by edo3(m): 8:04am On May 06, 2018
So that u go carry all Nigerians money n buy Porsche for all ya girlfriends bah? thunder fire u dia..
Re: Davido Declares Presidential Interest In 2019 by Jaideyone(m): 8:18am On May 06, 2018
clown cheesy
Re: Davido Declares Presidential Interest In 2019 by Nobody: 8:54am On May 06, 2018
better than atiku an buhari grin vote the man in!

1 Like

Re: Davido Declares Presidential Interest In 2019 by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:01am On May 06, 2018
I no blame am, Buhari have done so badly that everyone seems to think they can do better than him. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Buhari, if ever you have love Nigeria even a little please resign and save yourself from further embarrassment!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Declares Presidential Interest In 2019 by Nobody: 9:17am On May 06, 2018
The age for becoming president, governor, senator, etc., should be reduced to 29. Gowon was president of Nigeria at 29. #NotToYoungToRun

The seat of the presidency needs to become more competititive. That will force those in power to sit up about security of lives and property and the economic welfare of the masses.

Countries currently more industrialized than our dear country have had presidents in their 20s. If the cap fits, let him or her wear it. The Yoruba's say that if a child washes his hands properly, he shall be allowed to eat with elders.

Next time I have opportunity to discuss with President Buhari, I will suggest this to him. This can easily be his legacy.

Meanwhile, Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency in 2023. Happy Sunday.
Re: Davido Declares Presidential Interest In 2019 by Nobody: 9:35am On May 06, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
I no blame am, Buhari have done so badly that everyone seems to think they can do better than him. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Buhari, if ever you have love Nigeria even a little please resign and save yourself from further embarrassment!

Even if buhari resigns today. Nothing will change.
Re: Davido Declares Presidential Interest In 2019 by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:43am On May 06, 2018
PUSH1:

Even if buhari resigns today. Nothing will change.
What do you mean

CHANGE as you put it is what Buhari promised but what do we have

There will be a change, a positive one for that matter!

You just advise him to resign first!

1 Like

Re: Davido Declares Presidential Interest In 2019 by Nobody: 9:51am On May 06, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

What do you mean

CHANGE as you put it is what Buhari promised but what do we have

There will be a change, a positive one for that matter!

You just advise him to resign first!

There is change already. He stopped your gangs from looting our treasury
Re: Davido Declares Presidential Interest In 2019 by anibirelawal(m): 10:39am On May 06, 2018
DAVIDO FOR PRESIDENT! grin
Re: Davido Declares Presidential Interest In 2019 by pode(m): 12:44pm On May 06, 2018
The person wey do Nigerian youth like this e no go better for that person in Jesus name
Re: Davido Declares Presidential Interest In 2019 by wemmy01(m): 12:52pm On May 06, 2018
OBO, if u truly mean it. U gat my vote.
Re: Davido Declares Presidential Interest In 2019 by Blackfire(m): 1:30pm On May 06, 2018
If this topic make it to FP,
I will personally go to the barracks and look for a captain , and give him a hot slap.

Dont try me o
Re: Davido Declares Presidential Interest In 2019 by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:29pm On May 07, 2018
PUSH1:

There is change already. He stopped your gangs from looting our treasury
Propaganda is another name for APC!

President wey claim say citizens should not depend on oil yet he want to die for the position undecided President/petroleum minister tongue

How has he stopped the looting

By reinstating Maina

By signing NNPC invisible contract on sick bed

grin grin grin or is it the cheapest clinical equipment such as syringe that cannot be found in the hospital

You must have heard of Babachir Lawal or are you going to claim that it happened during GEJ era

BARU was promoted despite the allegations levelled against him

Don't even let me mention the lies peddled against animals in this rrgime undecided

If he can incur debt more than the PDP whom he castigate all the time then what can I say

what about the Bokoharam he said has being technically defeated undecided what is the need to borrow $1b again
You are in Nigeria right? can you see the effect of the money borrowed

With all the allocations for security and education, in this era, student still seat on the floor undecided

If I continue with this analysis, you will weep for your master

So let me allow you to digest this little if you can!

My dear, Buhari is no saint! Infact as it is he is the worst president to ever rule

It is only zombies that would think contrary

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Declares Presidential Interest In 2019 by Truthcat: 8:47pm On May 07, 2018
I knew he's troubled but missed this part.

Davido, I hope your family gets to you fast before your condition worsens.

(1) (Reply)

See The Buhari T-shirt This White Man Is Wearing (pics) / BLOODY!!! Abak Youths Resist Akpabio’s Fake Ballot Papers In Otoro 3 (pics,vid) / Ize-Iyamu: ‘I Was In Pyrates Confraternity But I Didn’t Pour Acid On Any Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.